Need advice from experienced farangs about Thai girls

TheFarangGuy

5 minutes ago, madmen said:

Ha Ha they dont bother with small stuff because they going for the big payday. Happened to me an amazing and stunning Thai woman I met at a private Hi SO party and we clicked lots of free sex and she surprised me with paid for tickets and accommodation to a 5 star resort Phuket. Thought I hit the Jackpot until she asked me to be her business partner for 1 million baht plus a business visa. I never saw her put in a days work at any time as a "fashion designer"

Long story short she paid for holidays with husband supplied credit cards ..yes found out later married and hubby away for a month working as an oil exec. After it dawned on her I wasn't parting with 1 mill she broke it off. That was the big con, pretend to be wealthy Hi SO and go for the big payday. 

Ouch, that's terrible. Sorry to hear that. Thanks for sharing this experience. I'm quite surprised to what extent Thai girls are ready to go, and how much they're able to lie just to accomplish their agenda. It's a mad house man..

13 minutes ago, madmen said:

Ha Ha they dont bother with small stuff because they going for the big payday. Happened to me an amazing and stunning Thai woman I met at a private Hi SO party and we clicked lots of free sex and she surprised me with paid for tickets and accommodation to a 5 star resort Phuket. Thought I hit the Jackpot until she asked me to be her business partner for 1 million baht plus a business visa. I never saw her put in a days work at any time as a "fashion designer"

Long story short she paid for holidays with husband supplied credit cards ..yes found out later married and hubby away for a month working as an oil exec. After it dawned on her I wasn't parting with 1 mill she broke it off. That was the big con, pretend to be wealthy Hi SO and go for the big payday. 

Long story short....... i just wanted to brag about how i scored with a "stunning Thai woman"

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That would be a good start for a new story.

probably together you and i could make up a better BS story than the ones appearing here every week.   Maybe , in the spirit of Thailand,  we could call it  :  Two heads are better than one  ????

Edited by rumak

I bet she has several Facebook accounts under other names.

Is on other social media under other names meeting guys.

She does not care about protection because she has boom boomed so many guys she realizes most do not like to use it.

Never asks you questions about you or your job??...because she could truly give a crap about you.

All her ¨I travel, stay, go with friend¨ is total BS it is all other dudes.

I can go on and on.

I guarantee she is a freelancer sucking you in.  She may not ask for money now but she will at some point soon if you keep seeing her.

If you like seeing her and the sex, then continue.

If you are hoping for some long term monogamous relationship, I think you are making a big big mistake. 

I would not get emotionally involved with her!!

Edited by bkk6060

2 hours ago, TheFarangGuy said:

we barely talked about anything lol. But whatever, had sex that night.

she took me to a family gathering introducing me to everyone etc. Not something girl would do if she’s not serious, right?. She says many sweet things like any other Thai girl

Up to you.

5 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

Whats wrong with Pattaya you trying to say every women from Pattaya is a hooker? Get you facts straight

I have a friend in Pattaya she has a hairdressing salon I see her on camera every day I been there and seen it with my own eyes and no she does not do massage it is only a salon for ladies

So you are trying to tell me her daughter is also a prostitute who owns a mobile phone shop wake up

Of course they are not, they are good girls . An ex or a current buffalo paying for the salon but that does not mean she is a hooker. It just means she is looking for 1 and only 1 , biggest  buffalo with good heart . 

But you see her on camera so this just confirmed she is different ????????

Edited by BestB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

Whats wrong with Pattaya you trying to say every women from Pattaya is a hooker? Get you facts straight

I have a friend in Pattaya she has a hairdressing salon I see her on camera every day I been there and seen it with my own eyes and no she does not do massage it is only a salon for ladies

So you are trying to tell me her daughter is also a prostitute who owns a mobile phone shop wake up

Don't laugh to loud you might fall of your barstool

6 minutes ago, rumak said:

yep,  men JUST LIKE YOU  .   You know, this post would be a LOT more interesting if you told us about your life.   LIKE,   how old are you,  how attractive are you,  how much experience with girls do you have,  are you a loser or ??    CMON, give us some good stuff to base our comments on.  I am expecting the usual bs, of course......but I'm all ears

Yeah, you're right, you want to hear I'm just another loser who got attention from the first girl willing to give some and fell in love immediately. But sorry to disappoint you.

I'm certainly not attractive, that's for sure, but it's not like I'm desperate to marry the first one I see. I'm 30, same age as her. I own a small business in my country, and trying to do some business here in Thailand as well. But it's not like I'm rich or anything, just a regular guy with average income even for Thai standards. I already told her several times that I'm not rich or drive crazy cars. She actually has far better car than I do, and much nicer house. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheFarangGuy said:

Yeah, that's what bothers me the most. I'll ask her to delete her Tinder account today in front of me, just to see how she will react. 

Have you deleted yours ??, and any other dating site profiles ???

She is probably on a thai language site today getting advice if you seem legit, lol

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, TheFarangGuy said:

And why do you think my story is BS? I'm sharing parts of my private life with strangers, asking for advice, and all I get is mocking and ridiculing lol.. not cool

.....if you didn't want the mocking and the ridiculing why post in TV.... for serious advise seek somewhere else

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Can't agree with the last comment - its like washing your feet with your boots on !!

I know, never did like them much either but jeez, you get the wrong piece these days, you could wind up having no boots to take off.  Cause they rotted away and fell off.

• Like 1