Man arrested for alleged extortion and sex blackmail of 200 women

snoop1130

Man arrested for alleged extortion and sex blackmail of 200 women

By The Nation

04fea5eae8895f02838365003eb75c35.jpeg

A man in Phitsanulok province was arrested on Monday for allegedly luring some 200 women to videotape sex on phones and later extorting money from them.

Immigration Bureau chief and head of Thailand’s Action Taskforce for Information Technology Crime Suppression (TACCTICS) Pol Lt-General Surachate Hakpal held a press conference to announce the arrest of Kittisak Nimboonchuen, 35.

Surachate said police seized a notebook computer, a mobile phone and a notebook with Facebook user names and passwords of his victims. Surachate said police have frozen his bank account that had over Bt2 million in circulation.

Surachate said Kittisak allegedly lured his victims to masturbate on camera via Facebook chats by offering them Bt5,000.

But Kittisak recorded the clips and used the videos to extort money from the victims, or give him the user names and passwords of their Facebook accounts, which he later used to deceive other victims.

Surachate said Kittisak was arrested while allegedly using a computer of his neighbour to deceive a victim.

The police chief said Kittisak laundered the money he got via an online gambling account.

Police found that he had clips of some 200 women, who were apparently his victims.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30364811

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-02-26

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Surachate said Kittisak allegedly lured his victims to masturbate on camera via Facebook chats by offering them Bt5,000.

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Police found that he had clips of some 200 women, who were apparently his victims.

That's an awful lot of masturbating. Must be an orgy's worth I would guess?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

wonder how much the self advertising police billboards cost each....with a careful focus of the group of officers 'selfie' on each taking up like 40%.

the 200 "victims" a good indication that girls are willing to do a lot for relatively small money.

• Thanks 2

wonder how much the self advertising police billboards cost each....with a careful focus of the group of officers 'selfie' on each taking up like 40%.

the 200 "victims" a good indication that girls are willing to do a lot for relatively small money.

Glad to see that i'm not the only one to think the problem is not only the guy making money with sexual video on the net but also the 200 "victims" ready to do anything for only 5,000 Thb............... 

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Thailand Action Taskforce for Information Technology Crime Suppression (TACCTICS)

As much as I've tried juggling letters around, I still have no clue how the acronym TACCTICS was derived.

If anything, it should be TATITCS or perhaps TACITCS; but both versions admittedly would of course be unpronounceable.

• Like 2

Just now, mok199 said:

Cant even begin to imagine how many hours he devoted to this hobby...

After his arrest, he asked to see a doctor.

Doctor says, what seems to be the problem?

My right arm doctor, it hurts when i move it, oh you have repetitive strain injury, just stop w++++????ng for a while it will recover.:cheesy:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

The cops are the real victims since they can't make money from this

re1.jpg.939d3abab81dd2bc7db59a78786335cb.jpg

There is payment and there is payback and there is collecting an IOU. I'm suspecting a waywish high up pumba cashed in some markers to make his GIK happy.

3 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

As much as I've tried juggling letters around, I still have no clue how the acronym TACCTICS was derived.

If anything, it should be TATITCS or perhaps TACITCS; but both versions admittedly would of course be unpronounceable.

For a start you need to get the acronym correct.

TACTICS - Thailand Action Task-force for Information-Technology Crime Supression