Kor Ror. 2 Update / Extension Marriage

That depends upon the office you apply for the extension at. Some want a new print out of it every year and others do not.

If not sure it would be best to get one since the are easy to get.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Q 1: Friend of mine is also up for his 2nd yearly renewal based on marriage and wants to know, if his wife has to be present again for the process.

Q 2: Apart from the usual paperwork what is no longer needed after his initial extension if nothing did change? I can only think of the map and new pictures or anything else?

21 minutes ago, gzu88bv said:

Q 1: Friend of mine is also up for his 2nd yearly renewal based on marriage and wants to know, if his wife has to be present again for the process.

Q 2: Apart from the usual paperwork what is no longer needed after his initial extension if nothing did change? I can only think of the map and new pictures or anything else?

1. Yes  She has to be there to complete and sign a statement every year.

2. Everything is the same. New pictures are needed.

I would get it! Chaeng Wattana:

Each year I would get a new one mainly bc the amphoe is so close. Each year the IO would tossbit aside stating - no need for this, just photocopy the original. 4 years.

This year, the IO takes the fresh one.

It just goes to show how absolutely confused the situation is. Creating a hard checklist for both IO and applicants is not difficult. Post it in the extension area!!

Incidentally, I make an entire new packet, all materials from the checklist provided. Idiotproof the process as much as possible. Leave nothing to chance

Edited by Number 6