Suthep asks whether Abhisit is siding with Thaksin

webfact

2 hours ago, hansnl said:

++But Thailand was drawn into the preliminaries of a civilian war by the political hotheads on both sides while one side was floating the Idea of forming another army, splitting the country, threatening in word and deed political opponents and threatening to start burning buildings again.

As of now, there are effectively two factions facing each other in the army - effectively two armies when the factions come to blows, which is likely, the junta have spent the last 4+ years threatening in word and deed anyone they consider a political opponent, and the country is as split, if not more so, along ethnic and economic lines, as it was during Sutheps rampages.

• Like 2

This worm is the worst of the worst here in Thai politics and should be in jail for his lies and treasonous activity. Only reason he isn't is because he knows where all the bodies are buried and his misdeeds ultimately are shared in by many others currently in power. If I could choose just one person for justice to catch up with here, then this slimy toad would be it.

Edited by Sir Dude
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

He has all of the hallmarks of a typical politician

He is an establishment politician. Not quite the same typical politician. In Thailand it meant a whole lot different and a whole lot immunity and feeding opportunities.

9 minutes ago, Samui Bodoh said:

I agree.

He is a riddle wrapped up in a mystery wrapped up in an enigma!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Nope..he is just your usual mafioso.

If it was Mexico-he would be wearing a sombrero,with crossed gun belts astride (queasily) a white horse and shouting "Viva la Som Tam!" lustily whilst organizing bangkok peasants for their final stand.

Even Sam Peckinpah couldn't do this runty little bunch justice.

Edited by Odysseus123

2 hours ago, jayboy said:

I am not commenting on your economy observations since they are largely fatuous.

The civilian disturbances you refer to were orchestrated by the army in close liaison with Suthep and his fellow gangsters. To give the Junta credit for quietening things down is like give giving a burglar credit for the ensuing peace after he has ransacked your house.

Here we have it, hot off the press, all the disturbances were false flag operations orchestrated by the army in close liaison with Suthep.

That nice Mr. Thaksin who even said himself that he's never ever done any wrong, in his life, never ever and his sweet little sister would never have been party to such violence or orchestrated it themselves.

So cunning how stooges were even made to look like Red Shirt leaders, CAPO leaders, DSI boss, etc etc to fool the people into believing it was the red shirts non elected leaders causing trouble.

Well I never. Wonder if Jayboy has any evidence to share with us? Can't wait to see it!

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

He is an establishment politician. Not quite the same typical politician. In Thailand it meant a whole lot different and a whole lot immunity and feeding opportunities.

Don't think there's many poor "typical politicians" either.

2 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Not a chance ! Abhisit in my opinion is one of the few politicians with integrity and intelligence. It is a pity though that he does not do more for the farangs who have chosen to make Thailand their home ????

Your not a great judge of people are you? 

Help the farang - your having  laugh - he should be in jail, another "butcher" who will turn guns on his "own" people (not the Geordies ???? )

• Like 2

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Without me, he would not have become (prime minister) even in the next life,”

He has never won an election to be PM even in this life.

As for Suthep , you could look under a million rocks across all the continents and never find something as nasty.

A pity he ever got out of a Petri dish.

• Like 2

Let us hope he is not supporting Suthep after all the trouble he caused leading up to the military coup. I seem to recall that he had arrest warrants against him that were never enforced, and travelled around with a bunch of goons for protection.

3 hours ago, fersken said:

Why is he still at large, he was the man who shut down Bangkok in 2014, at the same time you can read that a man has been given 7 years in prison to shoot an animal.

At the risk of pedantry, no he did not shut down Bangkok in 2014. The numerous 'Final Pushes' were descending into apathy.

His comrades in the military timed their 'rescue' coup appallingly as a result.

• Like 1

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

4 minutes ago, metisdead said:

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

Sorry, here's the link only

https://asiancorrespondent.com/2014/06/suthep-prayuth-and-i-have-been-planning-a-coup-since-2010/

Edited by GinBoy2