Video: "U-turn of Death" - another accident narrowly avoided as netizens call for better solution

webfact

11 minutes ago, shady86 said:
28 minutes ago, outsider said:
Maybe a better idea would be to close that divider, and open up a U-turn further up/down the road?

Meanwhile, hope the brown truck driver drives into a deep ravine and is never found.

There is already a proper u turn 600m ahead. As usual, another 30 sec wasted is a big lost for most here so everyone will go for the shorter route!

Thanks. I've never been to that place, so I didn't know. Thai drivers - idiots always with a me-first mentality and in a hurry to go nowhere. Funny thing is, I drive extensively in Malaysia too and I see quite a few Thai vehicles on the roads and they are mostly very well-behaved. I'm curious why, despite obviously capable of intelligence, do they revert to their primate self when they are in Thailand.

2 hours ago, Youlike said:

Do those people really have a driverslicense??? 

Makes no difference wether they have licenses or not. That's just a piece of paper. No doubt they have  a licenses but that didn't mean they will drive sensibly.

3 hours ago, z42 said:

The stig himself would have been proud of that masterful avoidance manouvere and perfect kerbside parking combo ????

The idiot doing the u-turn should get the stig wannabe a beer definitely

Not harsh enough, he should be the Nan Stig's butler for a month serving him cold beers.????????

• Haha 1

Years ago we had one hour show on tv    Called most stupid thing that happened  in the world ,

89%  of the show was stuffs that happened in Thailand,,,   I see everyday drivers coming from soi to main road and they don,t look and drive on main road,,,their laziness is even worse that their stupidity

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

How about extending the barrier so that it actually goes beyond the U-turn?  Not so far as to affect the vehicles on the opposite side doing a U-turn but far enough to make it near on impossible for cars leaving Big-C to drive directly across the highway. 

There you go. Using common sense again. Do you want to make some poor Thai's head explode?

• Haha 1