A visit from Miss International Queen 2019

snoop1130

A visit from Miss International Queen 2019

By The Nation

e891fbcc7b9580cd1942e132ad7d7782-sld.jpeg

From left : First runner-up Kanwara Kaewjin from Thailand, Miss International Queen Jazell Barbie Royale from the US and second runner-up Yaya from China.//Photo : Pramote Putthaisong

US national Jazell Barbie Royale, who has recently been crowned Miss International Queen 2019, visited the Nation’s offices on Wednesday.

Accompanying her were first runner-up Kanwara Kaewjin from Thailand, and second runner-up Yaya from China. Royale was crowned in beauty pageant held by Tiffany’s Show Pattaya on March 8. Other transgender beauties participating in the event came from 20 countries, including Laos, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Japan, South Korea, Ecuador, Nicaragua, Peru, Canada and Brazil.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30365746

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-03-13

• Sad 1

Just now, johng said:
3 minutes ago, Mavideol said:
and this has to do with TV, sorry but didn't get the pointemoji35.png

Ladyboys....relevant to Thailand..just a little bit.maybe ?

if you say so!!!!!! but relevant to TV

3 hours ago, Mavideol said:

and this has to do with TV, sorry but didn't get the point????

Strange post. They seem to trigger an irrational anger response from you. Why, did something happen? wanna talk about it?

• Haha 2

Just now, marcusarelus said:

I think the largest populations of transgender people are in USA, Iran, Brazil and India. 

Percentage wise? Must have some correlation with something, the diet would be my first guess, genetics next. Something is messing the wiring in the brain up.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Percentage wise? Must have some correlation with something, the diet would be my first guess, genetics next. Something is messing the wiring in the brain up.

Yes, absolutely. Scientists are hard at work trying to understand how toxic masculinity happens. Like many, I welcome a cure. It's just impossible for me to ask directions.  

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Scientists are hard at work trying to understand how toxic masculinity happens. 

That's diet, enough delicious properly murdered BBQ meat and beer will grow you some hair on the chest.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Iran is probably the answer.  Look into it and tell us why all the Iranian men want to be ladies.  But when you figure it out don't tell JT.

Edited by marcusarelus

22 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Iran is probably the answer.  Look into it and tell us why all the Iranian men want to be ladies.  But when you figure it out don't tell JT.

Yes, Iran and Thailand do have the highest number of sex change operations in the world. But in Iran many go under the knife under penalty of death for being gay and aren't transgender people at all, but decide better to live as a woman than get murdered. Thailand, happily, doesn't have that problem!

Edited by Jingthing

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

But in Iran many go under the knife under penalty of death for being gay and aren't transgender people at all, but decide better to live as a woman than get murdered. 

Really? That's properly f'd up. 

EDIT: https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29832690 . Damn. 

Edited by DrTuner

3 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Something is messing the wiring in the brain up.

Politics, hormones, mental illness and political correctness according to this former transitioner.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/03/10/i-was-americas-first-non-binary-person-it-was-all-a-sham/

Edited by Nyezhov
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Politics, hormones, mental illness and political correctness according to this former transitioner.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/03/10/i-was-americas-first-non-binary-person-it-was-all-a-sham/

That's post birth, trauma can certainly mess with the brain. But in case of ladyboys they seem to start .. when exactly? Early puberty?

3 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

That's post birth, trauma can certainly mess with the brain. But in case of ladyboys they seem to start .. when exactly? Early puberty?

Well that depends on how trendy their parents are:

In my day, if ya told Dad ya wanted to be a girl, he took you hunting.

Nowadays they have gender reveal parties for 3 years old.

11 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Nowadays they have gender reveal parties for 3 years old.

Sounds like Sweden to me. Last I read they were trying to have "gender neutral" kindergartens. I'm not sure what they'd do if some straight young buck was caught with his finger up a barbie.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, car720 said:

Maybe but the one on the right is Chinese, the best-looking one I thought, and these are a rarity in China.  They are there but rare.

actually there are a lot of them in China if you know where to go

14 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

actually there are a lot of them in China if you know where to go

I might learn something but am too afraid to ask. Ok I'll fire away anyway, what's the katoy capital of China then?

14 hours ago, DrTuner said:

I might learn something but am too afraid to ask. Ok I'll fire away anyway, what's the katoy capital of China then?

#1 Shanghai #2 Chengdu #3 Chongqin

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mavideol said:

#1 Shanghai #2 Chengdu #3 Chongqin

Ok. Chengdu and Chongqin seem to be next to each other and Shanghai is a big city where people move into I suppose. The epicenter then would be Chengdu/Chonqin. What do they eat around there, soy?

EDIT: Ha, Sichuan right? Maybe it's the chilies. Doesn't Mexico have a lot of katoys too?

EDIT2: Or maybe pollution? 

Edited by DrTuner

2 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Ok. Chengdu and Chongqin seem to be next to each other and Shanghai is a big city where people move into I suppose. The epicenter then would be Chengdu/Chonqin. What do they eat around there, soy?

EDIT: Ha, Sichuan right? Maybe it's the chilies. Doesn't Mexico have a lot of katoys too?

Not as many as Iran.  What kind of chilies do they eat there?