• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

Yes I read it.

Didn't believe a word of it.

You have just said in post 753......

"You have lost all credibility as far as I am concerned."

Yet you've been interested enough to read what else I've had to say and comment on it in post 754.

7 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Brexit poll reveals all of England and Wales now favour no deal - except London

Voters ready to accept no deal Brexit if no agreement is reached by April 12, survey finds

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-poll-reveals-all-of-england-and-wales-now-favour-no-deal-except-london-a4108916.html

Good job the plebs are now out of the equation then .......

20 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Don't remember any scandals regarding Talbot Horizions and Morris Itals unlike Dieselgate

Maybe you have forgotten which country where Dieselgate originated from 

"Dieselgate" - a timeline of Germany's car emissions fraud scandal

https://www.cleanenergywire.org/factsheets/dieselgate-timeline-germanys-car-emissions-fraud-scandal

your paranoid about all things german,most of the working bulldogs in my local love their VWs and mercs,the loudest and his missus have a hatrick of german motors a porsche,audi and VW,and only holiday in them them terrible EU nations spain and greece, how patriotic of them.

27 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Voters ready to accept no deal Brexit if no agreement is reached by April 12, survey finds

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-poll-reveals-all-of-england-and-wales-now-favour-no-deal-except-london-a4108916.html

ALL ????????  So 2 Of the 4 countries and the capitol dont,good enough reason to call if off,which they will

21 minutes ago, bomber said:

your paranoid about all things german,most of the working bulldogs in my local love their VWs and mercs,the loudest and his missus have a hatrick of german motors a porsche,audi and VW,and only holiday in them them terrible EU nations spain and greece, how patriotic of them.

While I find your personal anecdotes funny and amusing as they can't be supported and backed up we shall just have to consider them as fairytales invented by yourself

23 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

While I find your personal anecdotes funny and amusing as they can't be supported and backed up we shall just have to consider them as fairytales invented by yourself

not fairytales iam afraid,iam sure there are hundreds of thousands of leave voters driving german cars and holidaying in the EU,are you suggesting otherwise? surely not,iam sure they all dont holiday in blackpool and margate and arrive via a vauxhall.

14 minutes ago, bomber said:

not fairytales iam afraid,iam sure there are hundreds of thousands of leave voters driving german cars and holidaying in the EU,are you suggesting otherwise? surely not,iam sure they all dont holiday in blackpool and margate and arrive via a vauxhall.

They May drive a German car at the moment will they buy a new one in the future who knows likewise same with holidays

4 hours ago, vinny41 said:

How many Londoners actually live in London. It is difficult to get someone speaking English there, these days. So glad that England and Wales are being sensible and seeing exactly what this shambolic delaying from MP's, is doing to democracy.

2 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

How many Londoners actually live in London. It is difficult to get someone speaking English there, these days. So glad that England and Wales are being sensible and seeing exactly what this shambolic delaying from MP's, is doing to democracy.

What starts off in London gradually spreads nationwide. That includes knife crime and the introduction of other cultures that some may consider unwelcome in what remains of our homeland.

You will very rarely encounter a 'cockney' in London anymore. They've nearly all gone in the last 60 years

Some might find this disturbing while others may just dismiss it as something that will never personally affect them. Some may dislike cockneys. Others may welcome the idea of living in such a 'vibrant and diverse' society, at least until any children they may have want to play in the street or have to attend school. Hopefully Mothercare will soon start selling stab proof vests.

But whether you're a Remainer or a Brexiteer our squabbling, selfish, overpaid MPs have shown themselves up for what they really are over the last two years and ten months and we should bear this in mind in future elections.

We should vote every man jack of 'em out and when they realise that their £80K a year plus perks jobs are soon going to be forfeit they might start listening to the actual people that they are paid very good money to represent.

I for one am going to email and phone my MP's office and tell them what I think of them and their fellow representatives, that I'll not be voting for them again nor either main party and I'm going to encourage others to do the same.

According to the news and the radio phone in stations many people now feel the same way and our MPs have never been held in such low regard as they are now including during the time of the expenses scandal.

9 hours ago, vinny41 said:

4 minutes ago, tebee said:

Only 37% want a new referendum.............................. does that mean that 11% of Remainers (who MUST want another go..) have lost their way.

63% of those polled did not speak in favour of a new referendum.

The "I's" have it.....

4 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Only 37% want a new referendum.............................. does that mean that 11% of Remainers (who MUST want another go..) have lost their way.

63% of those polled did not speak in favour of a new referendum.

The "I's" have it.....

But this is the problem at the moment - there is no majority in the country, either in parliament or in general for any one solution, but there is a majority for not that solution  

You can't start lumping all the opposing groups who don't want something together, because they want widely differing things and say it's a majority.

5 minutes ago, tebee said:

You can't start lumping all the opposing groups who don't want something together, because they want widely differing things and say it's a majority.

That is EXACTLY what parliament have done !!   ????????????

17 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

That is EXACTLY what parliament have done !!   ????????????

But equally, that's  EXACTLY what you just did !

i mean, I could wrap the remainers up with the Norway + and the don't knows and say those figures give a majority for BINO, but it wouldn't be exactly true would it ?

14 hours ago, vinny41 said:

The Article 50 Petition HAS been hijacked by bots. We know, because we did it!

The petition to revoke Article 50 has received millions of signatures. It looked pretty obvious to us that it was being gamed by bots to make false political capital, thereby seriously devaluing the UK Government’s platform for digital democracy. So we tested it for ourselves.  In a single weekend, using just one spare server and with a budget of £22, we were able to make 72,000 confirmed robotic entries. Imagine if we’d put any real effort and resources into it! 

https://www.kent.house/uk-petition-article-50-hijacked-by-bots/

Of course, any system is open to hackers, bots etc.; but those who run the petitions site have said that they have updated their security measures considerably since the bot scandal of 2016. Those who try may get a confirmed message, but once discovered their votes are removed.

Is the “stop Brexit” petition reliable?

For obvious reasons, they don't go into details of their security. 

Who to believe? The people responsible for the security of the petitions site, or a bunch of people who are pro Brexit and anti any opposition to it!

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

Of course, any system is open to hackers, bots etc.; but those who run the petitions site have said that they have updated their security measures considerably since the bot scandal of 2016. Those who try may get a confirmed message, but once discovered their votes are removed.

Who to believe? The people responsible for the security of the petitions site, or a bunch of people who are pro Brexit and anti any opposition to it!

When they exceed 17.5 million then we can have a re think?

43 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I'm so happy to read this.....

We all love and believe polls.....

Do you have the same dismissive attitude to the poll posted by @vinny41

I doubt it, as that was a pro Brexit one!

45 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I'm so happy to read this.....

We all love and believe polls.....

Obviously the polls gave remain a good leave but Remain lost remember in the referendum remain lost!

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

Yeah, right.

They also said that they could delete any vote that they considered to be a fake, without even the voter realising.....

This didn't throw up a few red flags for you?

Just now, 7by7 said:

Yes and that one is it seems more reliable, we can’t believe the MSM and their liberal project fear lies. Leave means leave and we should have had our freedom on the 29th  already.

If MPs voted as their constituents did we would already have left.

1 minute ago, Patriot1066 said:

When they exceed 17.5 million then we can have a re think?

The best time to consider changing one's mind is before the decision is irreversible, not after.

Polls show that many of those who voted Leave have changed their minds.

But you probably dismiss all polls which don't give the result you wish!

Of course, there is really only one reason why Brexiteers are against a second referendum; you suspect that as the facts of Brexit are now far more apparent than before, this time you'll lose!

Just now, Patriot1066 said:

Yes and that one is it seems more reliable, we can’t believe the MSM and their liberal project fear lies. Leave means leave and we should have had our freedom on the 29th  already.

If MPs voted as their constituents did we would already have left.

OK, you just believe things that support your view and diss everything else . that will help you get an objective view of the situation.

1 minute ago, dick dasterdly said:
4 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

No idea.  Did I 'like' the post?

Whether you did or not is irrelevant. 'Likes' can be removed, but I doubt you'd sink that low.

Going to answer the question? A simple Yes or no will suffice.

Dodging it does you no favours.

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

The best time to consider changing one's mind is before the decision is irreversible, not after.

Of course, there is really only one reason why Brexiteers are against a second referendum; you suspect that as the facts of Brexit are now far more apparent than before, this time you'll lose!

I think you are misguided.

I no longer fear a second referendum based on first hand experience.

With Tories and Labour reaffirming their commitment to honour the referendum I think your hopes will remain a wet dream.

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

Personally, I dismiss all polls nowadays.

But no doubt you still believe those that agree with your pov.....

4 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Are you aware of the many companies that took years to release information that their systems were hacked Yahoo, linkedin a number that delayed the release of information related to their security breeches.

Largest collection ever of breached data found

This article is more than 2 months old

Store of 770m email addresses and passwords discovered after being put on hacking site

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jan/17/breached-data-largest-collection-ever-seen-email-password-hacking

Archived