Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Stop Brexit: A million people sign UK petition to stay in EU

webfact

6 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Yeah, right.

They also said that they could delete any vote that they considered to be a fake, without even the voter realising.....

This didn't throw up a few red flags for you?

No.

Of course people tried to make multiple signatures, and the people in that link succeeded.

But as I already said, and you quoted, 

11 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Those who try may get a confirmed message, but once discovered their votes are removed.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

Whether you did or not is irrelevant. 'Likes' can be removed, but I doubt you'd sink that low.

Going to answer the question? A simple Yes or no will suffice.

Dodging it does you no favours.

Fair enough, no I didn't like the poster's poll related opinion.

And you're right, I wouldn't remove a 'like' after the fact.

1 minute ago, dick dasterdly said:

Personally, I dismiss all polls nowadays.

But no doubt you still believe those that agree with your pov.....

You mean ;ike the poll on the referendum outcome (and the bookmakers odds)....... ????????????????????????????

4 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

The best time to consider changing one's mind is before the decision is irreversible, not after.

Polls show that many of those who voted Leave have changed their minds.

But you probably dismiss all polls which don't give the result you wish!

Of course, there is really only one reason why Brexiteers are against a second referendum; you suspect that as the facts of Brexit are now far more apparent than before, this time you'll lose!

Nope but Remain do they want best if there?

let remain tell the true facts of the EU costs

Just now, vinny41 said:

Are you aware of the many companies that took years to release information that their systems were hacked Yahoo, linkedin a number that delayed the release of information related to their security breeches.

Largest collection ever of breached data found

This article is more than 2 months old

Store of 770m email addresses and passwords discovered after being put on hacking site

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jan/17/breached-data-largest-collection-ever-seen-email-password-hacking

How does this prove that many of the votes for this petition are fake?

It doesn't.

Just now, dick dasterdly said:

Fair enough, no I didn't like the poster's poll related opinion.

And you're right, I wouldn't remove a 'like' after the fact.

Thank you for answering.

Shame you couldn't have done so in the first place, though.

4 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

I think you are misguided.

I no longer fear a second referendum based on first hand experience.

With Tories and Labour reaffirming their commitment to honour the referendum I think your hopes will remain a wet dream.

The longer this farce in Parliament goes on, the more likely a second referendum giving the choice back to the people seems likely, in my opinion.

But we will have to wait and see.

2 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

The longer this farce in Parliament goes on, the more likely a second referendum giving the choice back to the people seems likely, in my opinion.

But we will have to wait and see.

I agree with that - only time will tell............................................... and in this Parliament, anything is possible.

8 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

How does this prove that many of the votes for this petition are fake?

It doesn't.

And at the same time your post doesn't prove that all the signatures were genuine, as I previously stated this petition site is useless unless you have to include National Insurance number when you registered your vote

17 hours ago, Basil B said:

Now out of the 17.4 million, how many actually wanted a disorderly Brexit, how many wanted a hard Brexit, how many wanted a "Swiss Cheese" Brexit, How many just wanted to give our government a kick up the backside?

At least all those 16.1 million who voted remain, voted for the same thing. 

This chap explains why the British people voted in the majority to put their mark on the ballot paper,for leave. Now we have Undemocratic people such as yourself, trying to ignore their rights. 

17 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

From what I read on these threads, it’s not really about the EU, and whenever we leave, to quote Graeme Green  (Brighton Rock) “The worst horror was yet to come.”

Chamberlain should have never appeased the Nazis, and May should have never tried to appease UKIP. She was elected to save parliamentary democracy, not destroy it, and pursuing the whims of the mob is not the way to do it (in my view).

So let’s take time to make a plan.

List the things we want.

List the things we don’t want.

List the risks

List the opportunities

Set aside dogma, slogans, vitriol and prejudice.

Or whatever.  I’m pretty sure she knows what she’s doing, and has our best interests at heart. That’s why we voted for her party.  Or maybe it was just a protest vote...

You’ve got that completely wrong. It’s all because remainer May has had a policy throughout these so called negotiations, of appeasing the E.u.

while at the same time, giving the V sign, to the British people.

1A3CA8D7-3901-404D-8F51-39FA51ED2E37.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

I agree with that - only time will tell............................................... and in this Parliament, anything is possible.

To be fair, pretty much all MPs have been the same for decades....

Sadly for them, the current politicians have been caught out in their lies as a result of the brexit vote.

40 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

The best time to consider changing one's mind is before the decision is irreversible, not after.

Of course, there is really only one reason why Brexiteers are against a second referendum; you suspect that as the facts of Brexit are now far more apparent than before, this time you'll lose!

Are you a poll dancer.....?

38 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Why is it that twitter users are unable to link to the source of information and choose to selective cut and paste

'cos

A. They're lazy sods 

B. even they are starting to get fed up of the lack of progress/solutions:  fatigue is setting in: short cuts are easier...

10 hours ago, vinny41 said:

They May drive a German car at the moment will they buy a new one in the future who knows likewise same with holidays

On the Tv this morning,they were discussing, how the E.u’s threat to make it difficult for Brits to travel for holidays on Europe by air or car, has backfired on them. While holiday establishments in the U.K. are enjoying a mini boom at the expense of Southern European resorts. Unfortunately it’s the poor citizens of those countries who will now suffer, not the overpaid Bureaucrats in Brussels.

It will be interesting to see how the ever growing anti E.u parties, do in the forth coming E,u elections.

10 minutes ago, nontabury said:

On the Tv this morning,they were discussing, how the E.u’s threat to make it difficult for Brits to travel for holidays on Europe by air or car, has backfired on them. While holiday establishments in the U.K. are enjoying a mini boom at the expense of Southern European resorts. Unfortunately it’s the poor citizens of those countries who will now suffer, not the overpaid Bureaucrats in Brussels.

It will be interesting to see how the ever growing anti E.u parties, do in the forth coming E,u elections.

Who Knows in the future  President of the European Commission Nigel Farage

VERY WELL I HOPE

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

You’ve previously stated that polls are irrelevant. Now you’re saying because it suit your biased opinion, that they are relevant.

E8AD511F-C0A8-47B3-9B92-14FBE7A44848.jpeg

3 hours ago, nontabury said:

another ridiculous invention of yours like last weeks minus 5% German bond issue and the 11 Cents fall of the EUR vs. GBP.

:cheesy:

1 minute ago, Naam said:

another ridiculous invention of yours like last weeks minus 5% German bond issue and the 11 Cents fall of the EUR vs. GBP.

:cheesy:

Hang on a minute, are you denying that many young, leave voters were convinced that brexit would make it difficult for them to holiday in the eu?

Of course more than a few brexit voters had no idea, in the same way as more than a few remain voters had no idea.....

19 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Hang on a minute, are you denying that many young, leave voters were convinced that brexit would make it difficult for them to holiday in the eu?

Of course more than a few brexit voters had no idea, in the same way as more than a few remain voters had no idea.....

hang on a minute. do you believe fairy tales such as

While holiday establishments in the U.K. are enjoying a mini boom at the expense of Southern European resorts.

what's the weather nowadays in Brighton compared to Southern Europe? :laugh:

more rubbish:

The European commission confirmed last week that UK citizens would have to pay €7 for a travel permit, as part of the European Travel Information and Authorisation Scheme (Etias). It would be similar to the US Esta visa-waiver system: travellers will register their details and pay the fee in advance of travel (at least 72 hours prior to departure is advised), to obtain Etias authorisation, which is valid for three years.

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/dec/21/how-a-no-deal-brexit-will-affect-uk-travellers-flights-passports-currency

Brighton.jpg

1 minute ago, Naam said:

hold on a minute. do you believe fairy tales such as

what's the weather nowadays in Brighton compared to Southern Europe? :laugh:

Brighton.jpg

So you think there were only stupid brexiters?

Let's be honest - there were more than a few stupid brexiters and remainers....

3 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

So you think there were only stupid brexiters?

Let's be honest - there were more than a few stupid brexiters and remainers....

i don't think Brexiteers are stupid. i think they are misinfirmed and misguided. but i don't understand your question in context with the touristic mini-boom in U.K.

1 minute ago, Naam said:

i don't think Brexiteers are stupid. i think they are misinfirmed and misguided. but i don't understand your question in context with the touristic mini-boom in U.K.

So you agree that there are many examples of stupid remainers and leavers?

27 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

the claim was:

the E.u’s threat to make it difficult for Brits to travel for holidays on Europe by air or car

Archived