Thai cosplay star banged up abroad for a week for not having a work permit!

rooster59

On 3/30/2019 at 12:15 PM, Bipolar said:

hopefully the economy even collapses more.

The Thai economy collapsing? Really? What is the exchange rate from your country compared to a few years ago? And does your country have a huge surplus rather than being billions in debt?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, bangkokfrog said:

Agreed... twisted and weird attention seeking <deleted> seeking to profit from sexual confusion of young kids. Well done Malaysia... lock her up and throw away the key!!! (Although I wish she had been arrested in somewhere like Singapore where she would have been given the treatment she should have received from her parents while growing up.)

In your teenage years did you have a fashion which elders disapproved of. Hippy, teddy boy, rocker, mod, punk? Come on be truethful now, don’t tell me you walked about all your days in a collar and tie, lol.

i don’t see anything wrong with what’s she’s doing. Not my type of thing but at least she’s making money and not sitting around unemployed. 

• Like 2

On 3/30/2019 at 11:50 AM, NCC1701A said:

these girls make $100,000 plus USD a year and they never leave home. all done on the internet. 

Banged up for a week in a foreign country... I was guessing that's what she actually went for.. meet-in-real !

Maybe it was the lack of payment that peed her off !

On 3/30/2019 at 12:19 PM, holy cow cm said:

You guys just finding out about her? She went from a-z in just a year on FB and posts new pics weekly. she was almost out of control. I found out about her keeping track of my kids FB usage and what joined FB friends on their pages at their school, and some of the oddest I reviewed were the cosplay girls just to see what that was all about. 4 Cosplay, she was the most common joined friend.. Has pics from her school days in uniform and home before she went wild. So, who wouldn't look at that girl as she is over 18yrs old and she is something else. 

Sorry, not my cup of tea at all.

Thoroughly plastic.

The doll like face and eyes are almost scary.

Just waiting for the head to do a full 360 on her shoulders...

TIts aint bad though...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Stupid move.  KL could be the location of an SEA Comic-Con kind of thing, hiso kiddies and tight budget Air Asia flights full of cosplay fans.  Of course it's more about movie/cartoon characters than sex.  But who wouldn't want a turn with a gal done up like Kate Beckinsale in Underworld ?

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

Stupid move.  KL could be the location of an SEA Comic-Con kind of thing, hiso kiddies and tight budget Air Asia flights full of cosplay fans.  Of course it's more about movie/cartoon characters than sex.  But who wouldn't want a turn with a gal done up like Kate Beckinsale in Underworld ?

However weird it might look from a western perspective, cosplay has become hugely popular in Asia, spearheaded by Japan's uniquely kinky sexual subculture. No surprise that this girl is famous on the internet, she's attractive and very good at what she does. 

17 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

However weird it might look from a western perspective, cosplay has become hugely popular in Asia, spearheaded by Japan's uniquely kinky sexual subculture.

They can keep their artificially intelligent sex doll, Nana Plaza is full of em. But Cosplay girls I could get it up for. What's the retirement Visa situation in Japan?

As for your comment on Japan's "kinky sexual subculture"... all on this forum await further detail!

Edited by DaRoadrunner
  • Haha 1