Immigration Police calling in to hotels ?

HamonRye

I’d think they were supposed to do this checks in the past and the Top Cop put pressure on to do what their paid for. Not a problem visa, extended visa etc, are all in order.

My Ex father in law a great guy said people who are afraid of police are afraid for a reason.... just doing their job

12 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

You need to read/recognize the :tongue: in my comments....

???? Yeah I did ????  but many seem bothered by the change in things, if immigration wants to waste time checking me out it's a sad waste of time.

After 14 years and my records on computer instead of being in one of the many filling cabinets, my extension could be completed in minutes.

But if they had brains maybe they will become more dangerous. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

???? Yeah I did ????  but many seem bothered by the change in things, if immigration wants to waste time checking me out it's a sad waste of time.

After 14 years and my records on computer instead of being in one of the many filling cabinets, my extension could be completed in minutes.

But if they had brains maybe they will become more dangerous. 

Who knows, maybe next time they come a-knocking will coincide with yet another pointlessly bureaucratic State Pension life certificate witnessing ritual, and you could then ask the head guy to perform the honours in return for having your mug shot taken, etc! ????

• Haha 1

I guess if you arent doing anything wrong then its not to much of a problem. After all it would be so much nicer if they get rid of all the illegals hiding out and still active in crime to fund staying in Pattaya/Thailand.

• Like 1