Brexit deadlocked again: British parliament fails to find an alternative

webfact

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Well now..the euro has also dipped I believe..and will dip again after the eu mep elections..when many " populist " anti eu parties make their presence feltemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Back to the footie..bye

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

If your dreams does come true you should prepare for 35-37 or sending the wife back to work in the "office" the germans and irish  will be just fine ????

21 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

A yank trying to educate a Brit..stroll on sonny
Have you finally worked out what council tax is??? emoji2.pngemoji2.png
We Brexiteers could not care less re who financed who..we want out of the fraudulent corrupt eu.
We want our country back..we do not want to be part of the united states of europe..which would mainly run by FOREIGN unelected jobsworths.
Got it now.

You want your country back so badly that you ... erm ... no longer live there? 

You want your country back so badly that you ... erm ... no longer live there? 
I am retired and reside in Thailand.
Yip..I want the UK to be rid of the eu fraudsters, for the sake of my friends..their kids and in some cases..their grandkids.
I want the UK to accept immigrants that will be a credit to the UK..not told to accept scummy riff raff gangsters from certain eastern eu subsidy junkie countries..no more freedom if movement to support those intent on creating a united states of europe.
Got it now I hope???

25 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Yip..I want the UK to be rid of the eu fraudsters, for the sake of my friends..their kids and in some cases..their grandkids.
I want the UK to accept immigrants that will be a credit to the UK..not told to accept scummy riff raff gangsters from certain eastern eu subsidy junkie countries..no more freedom if movement to support those intent on creating a united states of europe.
Got it now I hope???

Yet you live in a non democrcy and aint even welcome other than for your money,your queen would advise you otherwise.

As as already been said, none of those people would even have had a thought on Brexit, before Farage decided to make a career for himself as an MEP.

UKIP was formed in 1993 about twenty five years ago. Political parties don’t just appear from the ether, there has to be a consensus. People were thinking about it long before UKIP and Nigel Farage came along. We had already seen twenty years of Eurononsense and didn’t like what it was turning into.

4 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Got it now I hope???

Your friends will be either retired or near it ... Brexit is a psychological imaginary benefit for them. As for the kids, they don't want your help ... they are predominantly remainers. 

Most EU citizens in the UK work and pay taxes ... they are mostly contributors. The whole Brexit fiasco is absolutely pointless. 

Brexit for you personally means no benefit, only psychological. A bit like the buzz you get when Rangers beat Celtic ... and then you're back to work on Monday, and it's forgotten about by the Friday. So young people lose their opportunities in the EU, some businesses suffer, and people lose their livelihoods, so that you and people like you can experience a transitory buzz. 

4 hours ago, Loiner said:

UKIP was formed in 1993 about twenty five years ago. Political parties don’t just appear from the ether, there has to be a consensus. People were thinking about it long before UKIP and Nigel Farage came along. We had already seen twenty years of Eurononsense and didn’t like what it was turning into.

UKIP going nowhere.

7 hours ago, malagateddy said:

I can smell your fear..the remoaners are on the back foot.
Just wait a few weeks..the afD..french rally and the other eurosceptic parties will run amok.
Great entertainment for Brexiteers.
Will I send you some popcornemoji23.png

Would that be the popcorn left over from the Brexiteer March 29 party?

6 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Brexit is the best thing to have happened for the working man in my lifetime.

We sneaked into the EU through the back door and the quislings and traitors are trying to stop us leaving from the front door.

The backlash has started.

Dream on brexit didnt happen and your £10k out of pocket and counting,front or back door you wont get your £10k back,yippppppeeee ???????? can the wife go back to work in the "office" ????????

Please post your home brew recipe..I think many people on this forum would enjoy it immensely!!

Do you honestly know my friends..their kids/grandkids.
Do you honestly think they enjoy having to put up with organised criminal gangs from some of the eu subsidy junkie states??..

I live in the REAL world..not the oh so lovely pc perfect world.
Have a nice day

Your friends will be either retired or near it ... Brexit is a psychological imaginary benefit for them. As for the kids, they don't want your help ... they are predominantly remainers. 

Most EU citizens in the UK work and pay taxes ... they are mostly contributors. The whole Brexit fiasco is absolutely pointless. 

Brexit for you personally means no benefit, only psychological. A bit like the buzz you get when Rangers beat Celtic ... and then you're back to work on Monday, and it's forgotten about by the Friday. So young people lose their opportunities in the EU, some businesses suffer, and people lose their livelihoods, so that you and people like you can experience a transitory buzz. 

3 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Please post your home brew recipe..I think many people on this forum would enjoy it immensely!!

Do you honestly know my friends..their kids/grandkids.
Do you honestly think they enjoy having to put up with organised criminal gangs from some of the eu subsidy junkie states??..

Have a nice day

I think what you - in your somewhat fevered imagination - believe to be the REAL world, is not.

You did indeed get up and are walking around, but you believe Rangers won the Premier league.

You are still dreaming, I expect there is an orange walk going on somewhere in the dream background, and Britain still has an empire. 

I hope you carry on enjoying this dream, while it lasts!

1 minute ago, Nigel Garvie said:

I think what you - in your somewhat fevered imagination - believe to be the REAL world, is not.

You did indeed get up and are walking around, but you believe Rangers won the Premier league.

You are still dreaming, I expect there is an orange walk going on somewhere in the dream background, and Britain still has an empire. 

And you are from...?

Be honest...????

21 minutes ago, transam said:

And you are from...?

Be honest...????

Scotland, Midlothian in fact. Thus not interested in the progress of mince wedgie teams.

And you of the presumably self elevated status "Sir" where do you come from.

Your question is straight forward enough to be fair, but I have to say it is a very annoying thing to see posters (Mostly Brexiteers it appears to me) questioning the rights of others to contribute on any topic based on their origins.

4 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Have a nice day

Looking at the contents and articulation of your posts I guess you have failed in the “oh so lovely pc perfect world” and ended up as a bitter old man in the “REAL world” of Pattaya’s beer bars or some Thai village from where you blame your preferred scapegoats, whether that’s the EU, foreigners or those that have been more successful than you in life.

Have a nice day too.  

2 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Scotland, Midlothian in fact. Thus not interested in the progress of mince wedgie teams.

And you of the presumably self elevated status "Sir" where do you come from.

Your question is straight forward enough to be fair, but I have to say it is a very annoying thing to see posters (Mostly Brexiteers it appears to me) questioning the rights of others to contribute on any topic based on their origins.

I am English.....I ask the question because there are folk posting that are not from the UK....

Sir.Trans.....Well I have a helmet....????

11 hours ago, AlexRich said:

very true,i would also add most remain voters will be tax payers and well over half of leave voters will be on benefits or pensioners.

16 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Brexit is the best thing to have happened for the working man in my lifetime.

We sneaked into the EU through the back door and the quislings and traitors are trying to stop us leaving from the front door.

The backlash has started.

if only people working had been allowed to vote brexit would of happened and btw it still isnt.

7 minutes ago, bomber said:

very true,i would also add most remain voters will be tax payers and well over half of leave voters will be on benefits or pensioners.

Can you substantiate that...?   Or is it just one more of your assumptions...?

1 minute ago, transam said:

Can you substantiate that...?   Or is it just one more of your assumptions...?

the pensioners vote for leave we know was very high,working folks is my assumption,prove me wrong if you have evidence that states different.

1 hour ago, Nigel Garvie said:

i think teddy needs to get back to the UK and back to reality,issan isnt doing anything for his mind.

6 minutes ago, bomber said:

the pensioners vote for leave we know was very high,working folks is my assumption,prove me wrong if you have evidence that states different.

No, you substantiate your post.....Go for it.....I can wait....????

37 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Looking at the contents and articulation of your posts I guess you have failed in the “oh so lovely pc perfect world” and ended up as a bitter old man in the “REAL world” of Pattaya’s beer bars or some Thai village from where you blame your preferred scapegoats, whether that’s the EU, foreigners or those that have been more successful than you in life.

Have a nice day too.  

dont forget to add germany to the list,its in the EU but is often singled out yet it pays in billions more than the UK,Teddy and co shout on about democracy yet live in nation with an un-elected military dictatorship that does all it can to make his life difficult to stay there,his own nation he adores so much probably make's it near impossible for his wife to live in,yet the EU is the great satan in his eyes,all rather odd imo

Archived