Brexit deadlocked again: British parliament fails to find an alternative

webfact

like i said its gone very well in the last 20-30 years,as have all EU members,a better eire economy helps the UK as its closest neighbour but i doubt you would understand that,you've spend too much time on the terraces singing "no surrender" [emoji23],as for old boy iam 17 years your junior 
Old boy..."no surrender "..???
Of course eire has done well..being financed by UK snd German taxpayers.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
grammar police at work again,amazing how they manage to find such trivial things when it suits,if i had spelt out means out correctly iam sure everything would be fine.

You can’t be poster boy for the Remainers and be semi literate too. They always allude to be the edumacated ones you know. You ‘kinda’ disprove their posit.
The odd grammar or spelling error is acceptable for all of us, especially with predictive text, but you are waaay beyond that. Haven’t any of our edumacated claimants ever had a quiet word? You could always ask one of the pompous ‘aerosols’ to proof read for you.

6 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Old boy..."no surrender "..???
Of course eire has done well..being financed by UK snd German taxpayers.

OMG those poor germans,your brexiteer chums wont be happy you having sympathy with them.if you want the eire economy to crash it will have a knock on effect on your loyalist chums over the border,you brexiteers havent a clue about economics or trade,too washed up in your patriotic bulldog garbage.

OMG those poor germans,your brexiteer chums wont be happy you having sympathy with them.if you want the eire economy to crash it will have a knock on effect on your loyalist chums over the border,you brexiteers havent a clue about economics or trade,too washed up in your patriotic bulldog garbage.
I have a fair grasp of economics old boy

9 minutes ago, Loiner said:

You can’t be poster boy for the Remainers and be semi literate too. They always allude to be the edumacated ones you know. You ‘kinda’ disprove their posit.
The odd grammar or spelling error is acceptable for all of us, especially with predictive text, but you are waaay beyond that. Haven’t any of our edumacated claimants ever had a quiet word? You could always ask one of the pompous ‘aerosols’ to proof read for you.

well your mate malagateddy has just spelt and as snd,i knew what it was meant to be but bypassed it as its not a problem,i left school 35 years ago and made more than enough money without having to put a dot or a comma in the correct position,you people must have sad lives

nice to hear old man,shame your £10k out of pocket since brexit,never mind if it gets too bad the wife could always start "work" again.[emoji16]

How little you know..old boy..I'm not without funds you know and re my Wife..She had a very well paid position with a rather well known Thailand Company..
Sad that you bring yourself down with your would be brain dead comments.
I happen to have a " few pennies " in the Thai financial system..so any fall in sterling does not affect me.
You have a lovely day old boy.
Going to watch the footie now..are you going to your lical spoonies?tapatalk_1548815629899.jpeg

well your mate malagateddy has just spelt and as snd,i knew what it was meant to be but bypassed it as its not a problem,i left school 35 years ago and made more than enough money without having to put a dot or a comma in the correct position,you people must have sad lives

What does your Remainer friend Grouse think about this? He and the other Remainers despise your types you know, or hadn’t you noticed?
I bet he hasn’t even friended you on FB. How can morons be Remainers too??

2 minutes ago, Loiner said:

What does your Remainer friend Grouse think about this? He and the other Remainers despise your types you know, or hadn’t you noticed?
I bet he hasn’t even friended you on FB. How can morons be Remainers too??

i dont use facebook so bang goes that theory,as for grouse i have no idea who he is and iam not really bothered tbh,talks a lot of sense though which is always nice to see

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

There are other choices, with some of these having become rather popular, if the polls are to be credited. 

Yes but FPTP does no favours or new or smaller parties,. If support for Cons and Lab crumbles as I suspect  it might  we are going to end up with some sort of coalition, but I wouldn't like to put any money on what the makeup of it will be.

Coalitions tend to be unstable - not good for a UK in crisis. 

i dont use facebook so bang goes that theory,as for grouse i have no idea who he is and iam not really bothered tbh,talks a lot of sense though which is always nice to see

Pompous old git doesn’t even acknowledge you does he? They all just regard you as a useful idiot. They even have a name for that too - have you seen it in the threads?

11 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

How little you know..old boy..I'm not without funds you know and re my Wife..She had a very well paid position with a rather well known Thailand Company..
Sad that you bring yourself down with your would be brain dead comments.
I happen to have a " few pennies " in the Thai financial system..so any fall in sterling does not affect me.
You have a lovely day old boy.
Going to watch the footie now..are you going to your lical spoonies?tapatalk_1548815629899.jpeg

as usual on thai based forums the bulldogs wive's always had good jobs well paid office jobs,now what a coincidence ????,no wonder they all fell for farage and BJs waffle.no i might go to my lical tomorrow,iam not a big drinker,i leave that to the bulldogs,i dont fancy a red nose just yet

3 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Pompous old git doesn’t even acknowledge you does he? They all just regard you as a useful idiot. They even have a name for that too - have you seen it in the threads?

As a remainer who has had a reasonable input to Brexit threads I find @bomber's posts far more intelligible than yours. I think that the name you are referring to is reserved exclusively for brexiteers, particularly yourself and that Malaga geezer.

as usual on thai based forums the bulldogs wive's always had good jobs well paid office jobs,now what a coincidence [emoji23],no wonder they all fell for farage and BJs waffle.no i might go to my lical tomorrow,iam not a big drinker,i leave that to the bulldogs,i dont fancy a red nose just yet
You're such a boring chap..cheer yourself up old boy..try going forth and multiplying..maybe do you good[emoji6]

As a remainer who has had a reasonable input to Brexit threads I find [mention=23044]bomber[/mention]'s posts far more intelligible than yours. I think that the name you are referring to is reserved exclusively for brexiteers, particularly yourself and that Malaga geezer.
Hello black widow..how are you..have a good day..maybe try going forth and multiplying..perhaps do you the world of good or perhaps not.tapatalk_1548815629899.jpeg

As a remainer who has had a reasonable input to Brexit threads I find [mention=23044]bomber[/mention]'s posts far more intelligible than yours. I think that the name you are referring to is reserved exclusively for brexiteers, particularly yourself and that Malaga geezer.

Oops, there’s one who has woken up. What is you pet name for Bomber then? Is he one of your inner circle, or just a useful idiot? Tell us again, what is the name?

Vile. Typical Brexiteer.

What’s so vile dear?
You are such a typical Remainer. Don’t know what it’s all about. Don’t have any idea idea about how to articulate what you don’t know. Just think you’d like to insult somebody who doesn’t agree with you.
Calling somebody ‘vile’ you just sound like some old girl in the Grauniad. Typical.

1 minute ago, Loiner said:

What’s so vile dear?
You are such a typical Remainer. Don’t know what it’s all about. Don’t have any idea idea about how to articulate what you don’t know. Just think you’d like to insult somebody who doesn’t agree with you.
Calling somebody ‘vile’ you just sound like some old girl in the Grauniad. Typical.

555. And you know what it's all about? You'd do well to get your information from the "grauniad", rather than the Sun and Spoonies.

14 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Hello black widow..how are you..have a good day..maybe try going forth and multiplying..perhaps do you the world of good or perhaps not.tapatalk_1548815629899.jpeg

yet another post with a reference to WW2 only slightly though,maybe the paranoia is fading,somehow i doubt it

ive never been boring,again iam 16 years your junior.

Don’t care how you worked that out, but hope you weren’t at the same school. He’d have had your head down a flushing bog daily.
Maybe you not though, you sound like bit of a bully, but you couldn’t have taken a sixth former.

2 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Don’t care how you worked that out, but hope you weren’t at the same school. He’d have had your head down a flushing bog daily.
Maybe you not though, you sound like bit of a bully, but you couldn’t have taken a sixth former.

teddy was left school before i was born,i had nothing to fear,not even his bulldog tatts

555. And you know what it's all about? You'd do well to get your information from the "grauniad", rather than the Sun and Spoonies.

The ‘Vile’ assignation is just ‘so’ Grauniad. Yes, I’d believe The Sun before those lefties.

Archived