Tokyo Bike Show 2019

canthai55

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Where are the pretties?

Never understood why some people want to have these "pretties" (matter of taste, I find most not very pretty) around at the shows. Imho it keeps other women and families or couples a bit away and adds nothing to the exhibitions. Better off without those "pretties" imho.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

Never understood why some people want to have these "pretties" (matter of taste, I find most not very pretty) around at the shows. Imho it keeps other women and families or couples a bit away and adds nothing to the exhibitions. Better off without those "pretties" imho.

Sacriledge, sacrledge

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

Third time's the charm? It's sacrilege ????

God gave me fabulouys looks and  Brobdignagian proportions in exchange for an inablity to spell. How bouyt you? How are the spelling bees going in Thermae?

???? ????

59 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

God gave me fabulouys looks and  Brobdignagian proportions in exchange for an inablity to spell. How bouyt you? How are the spelling bees going in Thermae?

???? ????

Most of those bees are wasps, and those aren't stingers in their pants.

Edited by ballpoint
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, eisfeld said:

I'm only there for the Cars / Bikes of course...  my Wife happily comes along....

...but, it's difficult to explain the need for wearing mirrored sun-glasses indoors... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, I didn't mention children. But I think the overall motorbike scene would be profiting from more people, including women being interested. The bigger the population that rides proper bikes, the lower the prices, bigger offering in terms of models and dealers as well as lower chance of anti-bike laws being passed. Just like sales girls who know f-all about what they sell and were just highered because of their looks, I think it's actually counter productive.

Damnit, now I sound like some politically correct social justice warrior ????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, canthai55 said:

So far 12 replies - only one asked about bikes ...

Sorry, I contributed to that. So to get back on topic: were there any new bikes announced that were not previously announced somewhere else? Didn't do much research to be honest.

16 hours ago, eisfeld said:

Especially in BKK where herds of thai men all need to make pictures of those girls, pushing real customers away from the bikes they are interested in....they should stop with it and only show bikes.