‘Big Joke’ goes to work with big smile, stays mum about transfer

webfact

Hmmm, must have to do with all the changes/implementations to the latest Thai immigration policies regarding retirement extensions of stay, etc etc, otherwise why would someone be shifted when they have been doing a good job, i.e. having a number of farangs returned home for overstaying, set amounts of money to remain in the bank after retirement extension approved, I mean all of those brown envelopes, now fewer than before, for the agents cut, then immigrations, and the top brass, must be hurting those monthly extras, just ????

Isn’t it funny - a country where so called “public servants” paid by our tax money play children’s games and don’t feel the need to inform the public - who has every right to know why thousands of people are moved to so called “inactive posts” - doing nothing - for political reasons while still leeching on our tax money!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know what is happening!

Big Joke is going on a secret undercover mission!

This is all part of the plan. You know, disgraced ex cop sells a load of drugs to capture the bad guys. 

I knew Big Joke would not let us down!

• Haha 2

Maybe a fortune teller had it in for him.  It being Thailand, perhaps ghosts are whispering about him at government house.  Its haunted you know.   Would be surprised if there was an actual good reason for his dismissal other than his self glorification of course. 

2 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

That's no pixels its elated ecig sellers blowing clouds in the face of oppression ????

Neither of you have seen Avengers Infinity War, I take it? Its meant to be a spoof photo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DJ54 said:

Maybe he was transferred over concern of his well being.....could be anything. We’re only guessing until it come out....

Until what comes out? 

• Thanks 2

i have said before there has got to be literally billions of baht streaming into immigration via the backdoor, this isnt going to stop any time soon, i think he stepped on too many big wigs shoes. too many immigration officers complainig about loss of earnings, lol

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Not sure why this is a surprise. He is filling an anonymous desk in an irrelevant position at this point. He has been neutered. That was the objective. Keep Mr. Destruction at bay. He is suffering the greatest humiliation of his lifetime. Maintaining a non pouty face is the least he can do to avoid losing even more face at this point. Thankfully, he is finished. He will fade into oblivion, where he has always belonged. Good riddens. 

19 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It was about the destruction of the tourism industry and the staggering loss of income for the nation, due to his nonstop vitriol toward Westerners.  Nothing more. He has been neutered, and censured. He was completely out of control. He needed to be stopped. 

Sounds like you need some professional consolation.

Seriously, who ever considered that the truth has anything to do with life in this country.

No doubt life will go on, with or without, The Joker, and eventually Batman will return. I firmly believe this country is denuding any semblance of commonsense that it seemed to be garnering for itself, to only perpetuate at an ever increasing rate of nepotism, and unfairness to anything that appears what we from the west would call democracy.

You really do have to feel sorry for the vast majority of the minions, trying their heartfelt hardest to make change, only to then see the junta shut it down with the most spurious and ridiculous claims.

No one is clearly exempt, not even The Joker.

LONG LIVE THE JOKER

• Like 2