EU to agree Brexit delay but France pushes for conditions

webfact

2 hours ago, bomber said:

Taxes are not an EU issue,every nation sets there own,you see the EU are not our masters,its all in your head and its made you paranoid.

Wrong. The EU already takes cuts from VAT and bank accounts and there will be more.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, bomber said:

so it only becomes a big issue when EU fiddlers are involved,typical reply,i doubt EU corruption is any worse than UK corruption,majority of it will be expenses which is no big deal,be lucky if it costs a few pennies a year for every UK citizen. 

This is the experience of just One E.u whistleblower, and as you will notice this is one of four videos she made highlighting the corruption she had found,while employed as the E.u Chief accountant. She was rewarded for her efforts in exposing this corruption, by being dismissed,for not showing loyalty to this same corrupt organisarion. Yet you ignore all these instances,preferring to stick you head in the sand.

Remainer lovvees..I keep thinking back to sociopaths like blair and clegg..the euro is the only show in town and all the rest if their b/s.[emoji6]

Who are the big names who convinced you for Remain? Bob Geldof, Lilly Allen, Jude Law, Kiera Knightly, Benedict Cumberbatch?
The other week REMAINER luvvies including Hugh Grant, David Mitchell and Brian Cox have led a desperate last-ditch charge to stop Brexit WITHOUT another referendum
Possibly your big names come from the soaps and reality shows?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

45 minutes ago, david555 said:

No worry's in the fine print from the extension the " castration clause of no power to vote or deciding " is  built in as you are temporary member until ...xx xx …..,but of course T.M. keep that in U.K. classified file....(for later if pressed to expose it ….as before with Cox attorney...) ????

Well even Gay Verhofstadt is now supporting Nigel Farage. As he knows it makes sense.

19 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Well even Gay Verhofstadt is now supporting Nigel Farage. As he knows it makes sense.

Looks like Brexit Season 2 go be interesting to follow ….:tongue:

BTW.  "Well even Gay Verhofstadt is now supporting Nigel Farage".

He is just using Farage at his own agenda as Brexit coordinator to the European parliament ……keep following ...????

Maybe the pressure to come to a cross party agreement can A.50 getting accepted , so the vassal status in reach ….?:cheesy:so Farage is for once useful…. even in many ways and sides…. may the best one use him and win ….:clap2:

26 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Did you see the look on Tusk's face? I think that was a mouth fart! ????????

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Did you see the look on Tusk's face? I think that was a mouth fart! ????????

Yes , now the division in the E.U. starts ….BUT that is not a bad thing as now they can have some veto's coming , as then any other extension becomes a dead duck …..

So this Brexit saga an comes to and end 

Will Jack Baeur have a cameo role???

Looks like Brexit Season 2 go be interesting to follow ….:tongue:
BTW.  "Well even Gay Verhofstadt is now supporting Nigel Farage".
He is just using Farage at his own agenda as Brexit coordinator to the European parliament ……keep following ...[emoji41]
Maybe the pressure to come to a cross party agreement can A.50 getting accepted , so the vassal status in reach ….?:cheesy:so Farage is for once useful…. even in many ways and sides…. may the best one use him and win ….:clap2:

2 hours ago, aright said:

If you don’t vote, you lose the right to voice your disdain for politics because you’ve essentially become the architect of your own disillusionment. As George Bernard Shaw said: "Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than what we deserve". Those people who fail to vote deserve everything that another flimsy coalition with its bonfire of burning manifestos promises to bring.

i wont be bullied into voting ???? surely that would be tyranny,my dad is 75 and hasnt voted once in any elections or the referendum,didnt do him any harm.

1 hour ago, malagateddy said:

Remainer lovvees..I keep thinking back to sociopaths like blair and clegg..the euro is the only show in town and all the rest if their b/s.emoji6.png

you will find its the pound thats bullshit,thats why you have ten thousand less of them since the vote ????

B;;ber..who gives a sh-t..money is not the be all and end all.
By the way..hows your council tax..water rates..price of fuel and home heating and 20% vat on almost everything tickling your fancy??
Ok for you I trust??

you will find its the pound thats bullshit,thats why you have ten thousand less of them since the vote [emoji1787]

I didnt vote,wasnt really bothered eitherway but saw what a waste of time it was wihin months of the result,

For a confessed “Am I bovvered?” You spend a lot of time arguing for Remain. Sound like a big schoolgirl too.
You also spend a lot of time drifting off to other unrelated things too. Is there a bit of ADHD going on here? Or is it just the arguments you like - you know, any argument will do but Brexit has lots of people. Is this why you are not allowed in Wetherspoons anymore?

2 hours ago, aright said:

As an aside and off topic (as I know it is of interest to many of you) Sir Peter Bottomley raised the question of the inconsistencies in rules governing British expat frozen pensions in the House last week, got some support and is looking for a Commons debate.

https://www.sirpeterbottomley.com/frozen-pensions

its only because of brexit and the crap pound that the skint expats are crying poverty,once brexit is scrapped all will be well,the money saved can go into the NHS for the people of the UK,not the smelly skint expats drinking out of brown bags on beach road.

16 minutes ago, bomber said:

i wont be bullied into voting ???? surely that would be tyranny,my dad is 75 and hasnt voted once in any elections or the referendum,didnt do him any harm.

Ah! The convoluted logic of the Bomber.

If you don't take part in elections or referendums you will likely live to a ripe old age.

8 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

B;;ber..who gives a sh-t..money is not the be all and end all.
By the way..hows your council tax..water rates..price of fuel and home heating and 20% vat on almost everything tickling your fancy??
Ok for you I trust??

my bills amount to £90-100 per week,i can earn 7-10 times that per week,i own 3 homes outright,2 are rented out,i also have considerable savings and a pension in 4 years i was 51 last week,i should be out of the UK back end of the year/early 2020 and living with my partner in portugal who has her own place and no debt (parents quite well off) UK taxes/rates etc mean nothing to me,i would think your crappy pound not even buying a small beer in a 7/11 up in issan would affect you more the any UK tax would me,money is only a problem for those that dont have it.

i wont be bullied into voting [emoji23] surely that would be tyranny,my dad is 75 and hasnt voted once in any elections or the referendum,didnt do him any harm.

Done both him and you no end of harm, but neither of you has enough about you to realise how and why.

19 minutes ago, bomber said:

its only because of brexit and the crap pound that the skint expats are crying poverty,once brexit is scrapped all will be well,the money saved can go into the NHS for the people of the UK,not the smelly skint expats drinking out of brown bags on beach road.

Unlikely. Corporate tax cuts? Yes. Public services? No chance.

16 minutes ago, Loiner said:

For a confessed “Am I bovvered?” You spend a lot of time arguing for Remain. Sound like a big schoolgirl too.
You also spend a lot of time drifting off to other unrelated things too. Is there a bit of ADHD going on here? Or is it just the arguments you like - you know, any argument will do but Brexit has lots of people. Is this why you are not allowed in Wetherspoons anymore?

my nearest spoons is 5-6 miles away and as iam not a big drinker i rarely visit it,local 1/2 times a week is enough for me,i dont have to argue for remain as strongly these days as leave didnt happen and wont happen,please dont join the pattaya flying club not a pretty sight all that blubber having to be scraped of the pavements.????

3 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Done both him and you no end of harm, but neither of you has enough about you to realise how and why.

dont get how not voting in a GE or referendum can harm anyone,please explain,if we had both voted tory every time it would of made no difference Labour always win by a huge margin,we live in turkey territory  ???? and not to forget benefit scroungers

my nearest spoons is 5-6 miles away and as iam not a big drinker i rarely visit it,local 1/2 times a week is enough for me,i dont have to argue for remain as strongly these days as leave didnt happen and wont happen,please dont join the pattaya flying club not a pretty sight all that blubber having to be scraped of the pavements.[emoji23]

I can imagine you not being too welcome in your local either. Are you the bloke at the end of the bar nobody wants to talk with. It would always turn into an argument.
Now you are scraping the bottom of the barrel. Haven’t you got any better insults?

dont get how not voting in a GE or referendum can harm anyone,please explain,if we had both voted tory every time it would of made no difference Labour always win by a huge margin,we live in turkey territory  ???? and not to forget benefit scroungers

If all the ‘Am I Bovvereds’ had voted to Leave, you might be enjoying a better quality of life now, courtesy of a government not shackled to the EU and all it’s costs.
You are both part of the current problem, but you cannot see it.

5 minutes ago, Loiner said:

I can imagine you not being too welcome in your local either. Are you the bloke at the end of the bar nobody wants to talk with. It would always turn into an argument.
Now you are scraping the bottom of the barrel. Haven’t you got any better insults?

bottom of the barrel is something you see a lot more of than me.

Archived