The Battle of the Bigs - Big Joke told to hand in his uniform by Big Tu

webfact

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Big Joke told to hand in his uniform?

How come he like all the others had to buy his own uniform.

Correct statement should have been, told to hand in the insignia of rank.

Amen to that. You can't get that sort of tightness off the rack. Enough to make the Village People jealous

4 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Or it could just be a massive dictatoral power play.

Not quite blowing up your uncle with an anti-aircraft weapon. But a pretty impress public display of power and show of who is the boss.

Agreed,k Prayuth actions have always been and will continue to be a consolidation of his power. No matter what happens, he will win the election and we'll see him continue to consolidate his power and show that he holds all the cards. In Thailand's case, its great there is a king with real power.

Actually nobody seems to know why he sawed off. The state employees are paid by public taxpayers' money. So the public has a right to a reasonable explanation of what the state employee is accused.

The behavior of the decision-makers is highly disconcerting.

3 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

I think the urgency to use section 44 to remove him implies that the order came from the highest authority, otherwise whatever the problem is would’ve been hushed and he’d have been annually reshuffled....  I said annually.... lol

Me thinks you are getting very warm with your theory. Very few people are in a position to TELL Big TU what to do. Think about it !

5 hours ago, nev said:

It's kind of alarming what power Big Tu has over not only RTP but anyone who might be a problem.

Not sure what Big Joke has done wrong but it must be something really serious to get demoted to such a lesser rank than before.

Its seems to be 2 main possibilities:

(1) He caused some very serious irregularities 

or

(2) He uncovered some very serious irregularities he was not supposed to …

We should not disregard the last since he seems to have touch something all the way up to the govern Level … 

This is not a claim, but an input only … :whistling:

Well I'm in the dark as much as anyone but really...to use the almighty 44 magnum the PM must have wanted it dealt with and hidden pronto. Couldn't make this stuff up. Can't help thinking there might be a connection to the Forward Party Leader...Nah, surely not?

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

All i see is a dead man walking, how long before he too will be a ''civil servant"?...

It is interesting that the PT and FF are keeping quiet.  Smart move.

It would not surpruise me if there is notsome back room deal being made to bring him back in a high profile job. When the PT get in.

All Big Tu seems to be doing is shooting himself in the foot.

They finally had a guy in charge that countries trusted and knew where they stood.

He was cleaning upthecrime on the streets and getting rid of corruption in Immigration.

Did he not sort out the CM issues.

this whole thing sounds and looks just like Castro taking over Cuba in 1959. I was in high school then and I remember how and what all went down. Any one who got in Castro's way or caused problems for him were ether jailed or killed. 

5 hours ago, nev said:

It's kind of alarming what power Big Tu has over not only RTP but anyone who might be a problem.

Not sure what Big Joke has done wrong but it must be something really serious to get demoted to such a lesser rank than before.

Yes, I suspect he has been found out as having Red Shirt sympathies.

One thing I've learned living here in Thailand that everything is a bit backwards?  When they been nickname BIG is usually because an elder has try to place status on them because they need to have the name to put up a front simple because they are small or stupid!  

Another example, met a number of Thais with the name CHAMP,  once I got to know them they were total losers!????

Archived