The Battle of the Bigs - Big Joke told to hand in his uniform by Big Tu

webfact

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the urgency to use section 44 to remove him implies that the order came from the highest authority, otherwise whatever the problem is would’ve been hushed and he’d have been annually reshuffled....  I said annually.... lol

29 minutes ago, smedly said:

maybe he was about to put himself forward as a PM candidate for one of the "other" parties

and if he wasn't then maybe he sould

That thought crossed my mind too, if at the meeting with Prawit, he’d suggested going into politics, that could’ve been his professional death knell, he’s popular, but he’s police, not army and the power struggle between the two is well documented 

1 hour ago, nev said:

It's kind of alarming what power Big Tu has over not only RTP but anyone who might be a problem.

Not sure what Big Joke has done wrong but it must be something really serious to get demoted to such a lesser rank than before.

not sure if he has done any wrong at all

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Big Joke told to hand in his uniform?

How come he like all the others had to buy his own uniform.

Correct statement should have been, told to hand in the insignia of rank.

I think we can call it an analogy, Colin.

Rooster

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

He's definitely gone then, and not coming back.

The level of secrecy involved suggests he has upset someone very high up the totem pole, and which may cause a significant stir among the populace if revealed.

The phone lines to/from Germany been on fire lately.... :hit-the-fan:

1 hour ago, lemonjelly said:

That thought crossed my mind too, if at the meeting with Prawit, he’d suggested going into politics, that could’ve been his professional death knell, he’s popular, but he’s police, not army and the power struggle between the two is well documented 

Yeah there's an example of that, the paymaster was police now he's stranded in another county with no Thai food.

2 hours ago, nev said:

It's kind of alarming what power Big Tu has over not only RTP but anyone who might be a problem.

Not sure what Big Joke has done wrong but it must be something really serious to get demoted to such a lesser rank than before.

The powers at work here are a bit larger than Big Tu. #JustSaying 

Life is good when you are on the right side of an autocracy.  Perhaps BJ will now ponder the attributes of rule of law, participatory government and the right to face one's accuser.  Cha cha does not like to argue.  Thailand's Elmer Fudd needs to leave office and leave Thailand alone. 

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Does he get to keep all those nice shiny badges though?

Guess who was directly involved in the recent Thai election, using NED and the like to support you know who, and now guess “who” might have been found out supporting you know who? This has everything to do with someone not wanting Thailand close to China now or in the future. Not hard to see who “those” are.

And now you have your answer as to why he’s gone! 

According to a new Thai news article published one hour ago, it will be business as usual . 

https://www.posttoday.com/social/general/586044

I tried to translate with Google, but my main understanding is they will carry on catching the bad guys from the same crime centre lead by Big Joke, even if he is not there.  

E7AD5B667FC749B996B222CB323F84A3.jpg

Google translate;

Pol. Gen. Roongroj Saengkhamrong, Deputy Commissioner of the Royal Thai Police as Director of SPO. Said that SP. Sor.Thor. Still performs the same duties To help people who have been affected by fraud Which still have people traveling to complain continuously For changes in the management structure and staff in that center Will soon be clear But still use most of the original staff Because they already have work experience By going to help local areas in complicated cases

For the SP. Set up during the time of Major General Surachet As Deputy Tourist Police Commissioner Even though the position is only the Deputy Director of the Center But is responsible for all driving directions. This center has the power to suppress 13 aspects, such as 1. unfair borrowing 2. Foreigners illegally Or beyond the allowable limit 3. Gambling 4. Drugs / firearms 5. Intellectual property 6. State officials are complained. 7. Computer Act. 8. Service locations. 9. Racing in the public way. 10. Accelerate the law to catch / follow the prosecution. (General crime) is the source Maj. Gen. Surachet Can participate in the investigation into important cases that occurred during the past"

3 hours ago, nev said:

Now in the Big Do Do!! 555????????????????

17 minutes ago, miamiman123 said:

Guess who was directly involved in the recent Thai election, using NED and the like to support you know who, and now guess “who” might have been found out supporting you know who? This has everything to do with someone not wanting Thailand close to China now or in the future. Not hard to see who “those” are.

And now you have your answer as to why he’s gone! 

Of course, I should have known. Who's on First?

Just now, balo said:

According to a new Thai news article published one hour ago, it will be business as usual . 

https://www.posttoday.com/social/general/586044

I tried to translate with Google, but my main understanding is they will carry on catching the bad guys from the same crime centre lead by Big Joke, even if he is not there.  

E7AD5B667FC749B996B222CB323F84A3.jpg

Google translate;

Pol. Gen. Roongroj Saengkhamrong, Deputy Commissioner of the Royal Thai Police as Director of SPO. Said that SP. Sor.Thor. Still performs the same duties To help people who have been affected by fraud Which still have people traveling to complain continuously For changes in the management structure and staff in that center Will soon be clear But still use most of the original staff Because they already have work experience By going to help local areas in complicated cases

For the SP. Set up during the time of Major General Surachet As Deputy Tourist Police Commissioner Even though the position is only the Deputy Director of the Center But is responsible for all driving directions. This center has the power to suppress 13 aspects, such as 1. unfair borrowing 2. Foreigners illegally Or beyond the allowable limit 3. Gambling 4. Drugs / firearms 5. Intellectual property 6. State officials are complained. 7. Computer Act. 8. Service locations. 9. Racing in the public way. 10. Accelerate the law to catch / follow the prosecution. (General crime) is the source Maj. Gen. Surachet Can participate in the investigation into important cases that occurred during the past"

Image result for thumbs up emoji

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Nooo, it had to go to the tailors for an expansion fitting...????

Well following all this, i would assume the big wiggs are nervouse of his power and support from the people and other parts of the military and government ministers. He could have and get enough power for him to do a COUP IN A FEW YEARS, OR NOW.

Archived