Maniac selfie taker

Phatbeets

6 hours ago, Phatbeets said:

Sure they were nice but they had the MJ skin color syndrome and I'm not a big fan of it. My wife (10 years of marriage) never gave a flying <deleted> and looks much better. wanna see a non selfie pic ????

Anyway - back to the topic - I feel sad for those girls cause even though they are not harming anyone they are more most probably harming themselves. There is no way in hell that that this occupation can be healthy for yourself.

And I also feel a bit sad for Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), Kevin Systrom (Instagram), Jack Dorsey (twitter) because what in Buddhas name are they gonna do with that? Please tell me..

No, I don’t wish to see a non selfie pic. Why on earth would I? 

My favorite selfie picture taker was a woman in Phuket on the beach in a full black burka with only eyes showing......that to me bordered on the bizarre. Who would she show it to? Would they even know it was her? Imagine all her friends showing these burka selfies to each other......very strange.

16 hours ago, Mansell said:

My favorite selfie picture taker was a woman in Phuket on the beach in a full black burka with only eyes showing......that to me bordered on the bizarre. Who would she show it to? Would they even know it was her? Imagine all her friends showing these burka selfies to each other......very strange.

Not really strange, presumably her friends knew it was her when she sent them the picture or whatever, and presumably she wasn't from Thailand, so they would have known she was on holiday in Thailand. 

I've got loads of pictures of my wife wearing a niqab, and I know exactly who it is. 

16 hours ago, Mansell said:

BTW, If it was a burka she was wearing you wouldn't see the eyes. 

Archived