EU leaders agree Brexit delay until October: diplomats

webfact

C/h..may I ask you why some non British people love to post so much on a subject that is very dear to British peoples hearts.??
Could you possibly enlighten us Brits.????

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You don't think Brexit affects other Europeans?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Beg to differ..this time he would not have olly whatsitsface and the other remoaning uncivil servants undermining him on t mays instructions.
He could have full on brexit minded civil servants at his beck n call

He will be still kicking the same old tin can this time next year, because the EU ain't going to give him a new one...

Best he can hope for is a paint job on it.

Wish they did..but they need UK MONEY..end of!!!!

Very disappointed in the EU, should not have granted the extension. Moaning, ungrateful countries should not be given this much leeway. The EU does not need Britain and will thrive without them and they should have shown this by saying close the door behind you o and get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1

The party you owe money + you want a deal with. Pretty bad mix. 

Well now..maybe just "sing for your money" till things settle down..in time to come..howsabout a 10er a week..austerity n all that.
Do not forget that the UK is a very major importer of eu goods.
Every 3rd car sold in the UK is a german car and before you cry fowl referee..I spent 2 hours 2day with my german mate...HE HAS NO TIME FOR MERKEL..HOPES THE afD DO WELL NEXT MONTH..AND WANTS GERMANY TO BE NEXT TO LEAVE THE CORRUPT EU.
As I said..a smashing down to earth man
Cheers
Answers on a postcard please[emoji6]

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Not exactly true.  A no-deal Brexit would hurt everyone, UK and EU alike.

Would hurt the UK considerabley, same for Ireland, but Germany for its car export, Netherlands for its fresh fruits + especially vegetables exports, Belgium and Portugal a little, and for the rest just a little. French + Italian wines are already in a shortage, so...

1 hour ago, malagateddy said:

Wish they did..but they need UK MONEY..end of!!!!

Just a 9 billion pounds, for all the misery, delay and absorbtion of EU time ? ? Seen import-export it is just a 0,7 %, call it commission. But the EU leaders could have far much better used all their time for real EU problems. Therefore.. had to kicked the UK out the day after the referendum, in 2016.

• Like 1

Wishful thinking by both of us[emoji2]

Just a 9 billion pounds, for all the misery, delay and absorbtion of EU time ? ? Seen import-export it is just a 0,7 %, call it commission. But the EU leaders could have far much better used all their time for real EU problems. Therefore.. had to kicked the UK out the day after the referendum, in 2016.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malagateddy said:

Well now..maybe just "sing for your money" till things settle down..in time to come..howsabout a 10er a week..austerity n all that.
Do not forget that the UK is a very major importer of eu goods.
Every 3rd car sold in the UK is a german car and before you cry fowl referee..I spent 2 hours 2day with my german mate...HE HAS NO TIME FOR MERKEL..HOPES THE afD DO WELL NEXT MONTH..AND WANTS GERMANY TO BE NEXT TO LEAVE THE CORRUPT EU.
As I said..a smashing down to earth man
Cheers
Answers on a postcard pleaseemoji6.png

Now we know where you get your polling information from: a smashing down to earth man. Who just happens to agree with your political opinions. Very impressive citation.

• Haha 1

Have just watched Kay Burley interview Conservative Bill Cash on Sky News, she was extremely rude to him, is she a remainer?

Very few journos and TV luvvies are not Remainers. It must be something they’re indoctrinated with at news school.
  • Like 2

he screws the EU he screws the UK at the same time,we are still in it and will be 50-100% still in it cum halloween,iam convinced you wont sleep until the UK is in full scale recession and anarchy.

Not going to bring a recession, but when Parliament disregards the democratic will of the people, we have taken the first step towards anarchy.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Not going to bring a recession, but when Parliament disregards the democratic will of the people, we have taken the first step towards anarchy.

the world is on the brink of a world recession and all you lot can say is its not going to happen here,very bizzare to say the least,when the figures come it will be fake news of coarse,one day you will wake up and not be in a spoony world.

• Thanks 1

the world is on the brink of a world recession and all you lot can say is its not going to happen here,very bizzare to say the least,when the figures come it will be fake news of coarse,one day you will wake up and not be in a spoony world.

Whole world then, not just the UK after a Brexit? Or as a result of Donald screwing the EU?
Make your mind up.
  • Like 1

If you mean the likes of france..germany..italy..greece..spain..portugal..in economically dire straits..I would certainly agree with you..funny that it is all eu member countries I've mentioned is it not??[emoji18]

• Like 2