Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

13 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

Chiangmai Saints vs Rips Swans....in the bag RIP...cant loose....so unlucky today....but not next week...

I think you have made a mistake with this call Alex

CHOOKS is on leave....out of net range....if he can make changes it wont have much of an effect....his scores of 1500's and todays 1600's means he's way behind...in the bag.....

Another horrible week for tipping.:sad:

Fantasy was better and look forward to challenging Alex this week.

Ryder's brainfade might stop the tinkering i wanted to do this week. 

Would like Martin(tigers) in but may have to settle for Heppell or Watson if i can.

• Like 2

I'm at an ends to where the Kangas fit it at the moment with the upsets on the weekend.

Or is it a sign of the times of a more even competition than we think.

I like to look at a teams lower 6 players to determine a outcome.

So your right Will,Melbourne will have 9 now.:smile: 

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Will27 said:

Are the hubcaps starting to come off at Melbourne?

Max Gawn is gawn for 12 weeks.

Jesse Hogan caught out on the gaspers and turps whilst under suspension.

Some crucial suspensions.

Next weeks game against a resurging Freo may not be a gimme now.

Your a funny man WILL...... we have 12 slotters no hubcaps...the Falcon GT rims.....

Well sure Mountain man will be missed he racked up pretty good points in fantasy most of the brothers here had him in there team...Jake Spencer by all accounts was unlucky not to be selected first game....was razzing and dazzling in the practice games...hiting 27 just around the time Simon Maddern was just about to go boooooooom......hes at the age where he either becomes a decent ruckman or will get traded or delisted end of season...Meanwhile J Watts who cant ruck even if he was a monkey and was getting feed peanuts still put in and so did the rest of the team....when 18 on the ground are ruthless then the ball goes your way....Dee's kicked badly thats bad football...game should have been over at 3/4 time.

No game is  gimme so I'm expecting a close game from what I've seen of the Dee's last 3 weeks id be picking them on the G max or no max...

I searched high and low Mr WILL....nothing about Hogan at all....you are teasing me right?

At the moment "There is something in the Air" down at Demon land were cool running on high octane fuel and it will be for a few more weeks before the peddles fall off....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Another horrible week for tipping.:sad:

Fantasy was better and look forward to challenging Alex this week.

Ryder's brainfade might stop the tinkering i wanted to do this week. 

Would like Martin(tigers) in but may have to settle for Heppell or Watson if i can.

Unlike most of us in TV Fantasy you dont have Gwan in your ruck....most of us have 588,000 to spend now on a quality someone....he droped 40,000 thanks to his injury over night....most spots are covered for me...i might bank the money or....or.....im not telling you what I'm going to do...hehehe

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Unlike most of us in TV Fantasy you dont have Gwan in your ruck....most of us have 588,000 to spend now on a quality someone....he droped 40,000 thanks to his injury over night....most spots are covered for me...i might bank the money or....or.....im not telling you what I'm going to do...hehehe

Upfront,rather than let my ego get in the way by knocking you off in round 3,i've decided to recruit a few kids for the future.

Not to say it won't happen.:smile:Just sayn the big picture is there as well.

I quite like this fantasy bisso now after a few years of getting kicked in the backside.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Your a funny man WILL...... we have 12 slotters no hubcaps...the Falcon GT rims.....

Well sure Mountain man will be missed he racked up pretty good points in fantasy most of the brothers here had him in there team...Jake Spencer by all accounts was unlucky not to be selected first game....was razzing and dazzling in the practice games...hiting 27 just around the time Simon Maddern was just about to go boooooooom......hes at the age where he either becomes a decent ruckman or will get traded or delisted end of season...Meanwhile J Watts who cant ruck even if he was a monkey and was getting feed peanuts still put in and so did the rest of the team....when 18 on the ground are ruthless then the ball goes your way....Dee's kicked badly thats bad football...game should have been over at 3/4 time.

No game is  gimme so I'm expecting a close game from what I've seen of the Dee's last 3 weeks id be picking them on the G max or no max...

I searched high and low Mr WILL....nothing about Hogan at all....you are teasing me right?

At the moment "There is something in the Air" down at Demon land were cool running on high octane fuel and it will be for a few more weeks before the peddles fall off....

Alex, to quote the  Eurythmics, would I lie to you?

https://thewest.com.au/sport/melbourne-forward-jesse-hogan-filmed-smoking-at-a-wa-music-festival-while-serving-suspension-ng-b88441522z

• Like 1

Upfront,rather than let my ego get in the way by knocking you off in round 3,i've decided to recruit a few kids for the future.
I quite like this fantasy bisso now after a few years of getting kicked in the backside.

Getting a few wins on the board early helps, carrying a few players that will grow in value is my aim, only have to be in the 4 at seasons end.... winning every game didn't help Chooks when he fell into a pile of rubble...

Oh and I don't take u lightly ... but I might have close to a million bucks in banking Gawn and Hogan on the bench come Saturday...

L

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

Nope, nothing illegal but not a great look one would've thought.

Anyway, he's not the only Hogan to get on the gaspers.

355552_7e7bfadd32db669483ab1d740201024d.jpg.b9d9a5762880e99b9b55ee9bdb46ae6d.jpg

Just some pissed off docker supporter photo shopping his pic WILL....

I use to smoke and use to smoke Winfield....coughed right through morning tea every god dam day.... I gave up eventualy....

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, optad said:

The longer range tips are still tracking the weekly tips, although gentleman joe might like to check his excel sheet before submitting next week's regular tips!!! Clear leader here and true to form Rip is bringing up the rear!! Every faith your will turn it around ripper.

As it stands..

Punter

Round 3

LR Cumulative

Weekly tip tote

Joe

Gaz

Arrr

Ronaldo

Optad

Ripper

He makes me laugh.....cant win a game in fantasy is at the bottom of the pile in tipping and here we are stab in the dark and he's number one....

23 hours ago, farmerjo said:

AHHHHHH.....Fj has one in the hand and one in the bush ....."1000 Miles away" mr Fj......Hoodoo Gurus Mr WILL....bit of a modern song there....might be after your time...."Gone the very next day" Fj....the singer is struggling with making sense.....thats why he's 1000 miles away....."Guess i was a 1000 Miles away"

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

He makes me laugh.....cant win a game in fantasy is at the bottom of the pile in tipping and here we are stab in the dark and he's number one....

Warrant another poll Alex, on a topic governed by personal impressions from  a TV forum?

Most recent, not flowing as predicted....

1 minute ago, optad said:

Warrant another poll Alex, on a topic governed by personal impressions from  a TV forum?

Most recent, not flowing as predicted....

Im not good at riddles young fella....WILL has that sort of mind....

• Like 1

Ahhhh.....Fj and i have some sparing from time to time...one was i would Finnish higher in the tipping last year over he and BOOKs...i did on Fj...we have our little games...he couldnt miss it as every time he looked at my post my statement was right there under my profile pic...

I will get to you in time....dont you get anxious about that....all in good time....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

What the F...k are you talking about.I am last in Fantasy, Tipping and long range tipping. Please look again and check before posting.

• Like 1

Fj.......I drink coffee from an aero press, I know there not that sophisticated there in Thailand....black no sugar....im sweet enough...as for Miss Thailand....you jest of course...4 TGF's and all uni educated women too...just am over how tradional they become when there dating a white faced guy...not to mention all the white lies so you can feel good....untill an issue arises then theres no mechanisms to "We can Work it Out".

Demons no stress....all is good....nice to be enjoying the footy once more...

Im back home from last wed....even worked 2 days this week...love the no humdity ....3 months was to long there...ipad has been relegated to reading the paper and now back on my 21inch IMac.....its like wow so big....I get lost using it......

And you my friend are a cheap Charlie.....only. 43 inch? My tv is 65inch....next one will be at least 75 inch...and i lashed out and got prescription reading glasses and sunglasses both Ray Ban frames......you should concider....don't leave all your bikkies to your Thai lovely....Support the Thai economy and let's get some Thai workers complaining about how hard they work....

Even with a million $ plus sitting on the bench I will do you like a dinner at his weekend in fanatsy...."Ho what a lovely Suprise" think it was a song title....gooooooo rinnie

Fact from years of dating in Thailand....uni educated women often can't or limited cooking skills....(that's why they all ways want to eat out) don't do there own laundry, one TGF, an accountant had a pick up service for that...Tradional? Only if your a farang...2 of my ex's supported there bum Thai Bf's...but were expecting the gravey train with me....Cleaning? That's funny....all day to clean a one room condo of 30 sq meters...low productivity I think....live on there phones and mostly its the latest Apple...

Last TGF a manger at a western owned hospital in BKK...mum does everything....the build of a model and just turned 40... very good english...lived with me here for about 4 months while she did a english business course last year....never cooked anything....never picked up the broom or mop...pretty girl did do the dishes...I have a dish washer....and did the laundry......I have an automatic washing machine....so wash hang up take down and put away...I miss how she use to fold my jockie briefs so well, she was awsum when it came to packing a suite case....sex? Bit like the Dees the last 10 years...was there trying....look good hot body....hey if I didn't keep her entertained she would be in bed asleep at 9 pm every night..

• Like 1

On 11/04/2017 at 10:25 AM, optad said:

You did not need that kiss of death, R.I.P. 

1n1dv7.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Fat lady is still eating and not over yet.  I have a cunning plan to defeat Rip this week. Found my problem, last year I registered as being in Thailand so when I have had the op to try and login here in Thailand the site welcomes me back and asks me to compile a team and join a league.  Already registered in Aust.   Gave a mate in Melbourne my login details and I currently have 4 on injury including Jack Steven a 650k mid, 300k in the bank trade him out that gives me 950k.  My best score 1795 so the 18 on the field are averaging about 99.8 points.  I will get the teams tomorrow, contact the mate to do a couple of trades valued at 300k plus who are averaging 100+ and should be dancing on Sunday night.  Then it should be another couple the following week when I play Alex.  And I have joboss 3 times so not over yet.

• Like 2