Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

NEWS FLASH....Swans go down to the Blues....another Freo in the making? wheels not only have fallen off there rolled off the road over the hill and there so far away nobody can find them...Im off the Swans wagon.....

Like a rat jumping ship.  

45 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

And here i was thinking I'm brave to pick the SUNS.....and just about everyone else thought the same....

You were very brave to pick the Goldies, thank you for your selfless sacrifice,,

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Half time Fantasy report.....

JoBlow 834 and getting done like an over cooked piece of rump by sneaky pete Fj 1469, pull down the shades fella and start planning for next season....

DickyGAZ 857 keeping RIP honest at 974...neck and neck....WILL RIP falter? too close to call.....

GRANT 914 CHOOKS 751 again not much in it....though i expect GRANT to pull away in the second half with slick ball movement that he's become known for....

Game of the round BS Dee's 1056 BKK Bombers 1024, ummm a tight one, expect some big names to rise for the Dee's in the second half while the Bombers do have some underrated  nigglers......its a good chance OPTUS will stay undefeated looking at whats left to play...

Tipping Oz radar and Fj the big movers...so nothing to worry about....hehe.....WILL picks one up from the outright  leader....is he making his run?

I'm just taking it 1 week at a time mate:biggrin:

• Like 1

What you all been waiting for the Fantasy Football report...

Jo 1600 gets BLOWN away by Fj 2055 a very consistent performer and shaping as an april premier......

DikyGAZ 1714 falls to mr nice guy RIP 1834 in a close one.....well done RIP....

GRANT 1945 a good year if you were a solider takes care of CHOOKS 1585 and grabs the JT award 2 weeks in a row....JoBlow is ever so grateful Chooks....

In the match of the round BKK OPTUS 2083 pulls off a miracle, stays top of the pops and defeats the fancied BS Dee's 1931...

The Ladder 

1 Optus...and inspiring chap new kid on the block doing it in a canter......1 game clear....

2 Grant...never far from number 1 

3 Me....just making up numbers...

4 Fj....hes in and hes shaking it up...

5 GAZ....to many distractions for gaz needs to get back on the ball.....still just % from 3rd though...

6 RIP leaps over CHOOKS and is on his way...

7 Chooks....a man for all seasons...except of the heat in CM....cant get his cheap android phone to log in.... thats the story anyway...

8 Joseph....holding all up ....

• Like 2

Round 7 Fantasy preview.....

JoBoss vs RIP......everybody wishes they were playing you next week Jo....your in like flint RIP....2 on the trot...wipping boy jo will bend right over for you....

Fj vs Chooks....poor Chooks...feathers will fly in Chiang Mai next weekend.....Chooks should be home soon in Niddrie.....

Gaz vs Me....mr nice guy against the loud alex....this should be a tight affair the looser slides down the ladder on a razor blade....

Grant in the match of the round vs Optus.....Grant has the higher % and will go top if he wins...on the other hand Optus will go 2 games clear....a tight game here is expected...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, optad said:

Longer range

As it stands post round 6.

Punter

Round 6

LR Cumulative

Joe

Ronaldo

Gaz

Arrr

Optad

Ripper

Thx all/

I posted an early post querying my score. It has disappeared. I should have scored 3 not 2. Please check 

I failed with the Swans

I posted an early post querying my score. It has disappeared. I should have scored 3 not 2. Please check 

That game would have accounted for a large percentage of the drop offs.

Sent from my iris 755 using Tapatalk

All over the media...........

'Massive scoop' claims Fyfe heading to St Kilda..

Nat Fyfe has agreed a multi-million dollar deal to play with St Kilda from next AFL Season.

Report: Perth radio claims Fremantle captain Nat Fyfe’s move to St Kilda is ‘basically done’

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/report-perth-radio-claims-fremantle-captain-nat-fyfes-move-to-st-kilda-is-basically-done/news-story/a0b42906c0d313f810724c0c293a0bc2

images-3.jpeg

• Like 1

Mike Sheahan believes that the teams currently sitting inside the top eight will be the sides that will face off against each other in September, with only one wildcard side able to change that: St Kilda.

The current teams sitting inside the finals places include the undefeated Adelaide, fellow premiership contenders GWS Giants, Western Bulldogs and Geelong and surprise packets Port Adelaide and Richmond, with West Coast and Melbourne rounding out the top eight.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/04/30/sheahan-only-st-kilda-can-break-the-current-top-eight/

GettyImages-674672572.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Round 7 Fantasy preview.....

JoBoss vs RIP......everybody wishes they were playing you next week Jo....your in like flint RIP....2 on the trot...wipping boy jo will bend right over for you....

Fj vs Chooks....poor Chooks...feathers will fly in Chiang Mai next weekend.....Chooks should be home soon in Niddrie.....

Gaz vs Me....mr nice guy against the loud alex....this should be a tight affair the looser slides down the ladder on a razor blade....

Grant in the match of the round vs Optus.....Grant has the higher % and will go top if he wins...on the other hand Optus will go 2 games clear....a tight game here is expected...

Just landed Alex so game on Im back in play

• Like 2

On 4/30/2017 at 11:15 PM, ripstanley said:

My bad - Corrected. Missed Adelaide for Rip.

Punter

Round 6

LR Cumulative

Joe

Ronaldo

Gaz

Arrr

Optad

Ripper

Three sounds much better!!

THx for the heads up. Will onsend all sheets to everyone soon /

Edited by optad
  • Like 2

On 5/1/2017 at 9:53 AM, Thechook said:

All over the media...........

'Massive scoop' claims Fyfe heading to St Kilda..

Nat Fyfe has agreed a multi-million dollar deal to play with St Kilda from next AFL Season.

Report: Perth radio claims Fremantle captain Nat Fyfe’s move to St Kilda is ‘basically done’

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/report-perth-radio-claims-fremantle-captain-nat-fyfes-move-to-st-kilda-is-basically-done/news-story/a0b42906c0d313f810724c0c293a0bc2

images-3.jpeg

Image may contain: 1 person
Western Australia PoliceLike Page
22 hrs · g_kf1vXYV_O.png

SUCH IS FYFE

A friend-of-a-friend's pet cat's cousin has it on good authority that Nat Fyfe will join WA Police Airwing next year, not St Kilda

• Like 2