Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

22 hours ago, farmerjo said:

I think Fyfe would make a fantastic centre half forward at the Kangaroos but won't get that chance at Freo.

Lyon is playing him out of position.

Nobody wants to go play there Fj..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thechook said:

I was just going to post that

Well Chooks story was killed off fast here in Melbourne today....The Saints and Nat's manger came out and said its all BULL***T... Its all over the small paper today......he's not going anywhere....Poor Chooks that Chiang Mai heat and burn off fumes got to him...was so excited when his Jetstar flight touched down couldn't get on to his rusty old windows laptop fast enough to post the "exclusive." .............settle down boy.....Nat owns a MacBook pro...

Edited by AlexRRR

14 hours ago, optad said:

My bad - Corrected. Missed Adelaide for Rip.

Punter

Round 6

LR Cumulative

Joe

Ronaldo

Gaz

Arrr

Optad

Ripper

Three sounds much better!!

THx for the heads up. Will onsend all sheets to everyone soon /

Cant believe Joseph is actually good at something....

The midweek preview because I'm bored this evening and have nothing to do...

Saints Vs GWS at Etihad home of Melbourne Victory who are in the GF of the Aleague this coming weekend....

Saints wont be playing any pushovers this week....most unlikely to get it there way to often..closing the roof for the TV people will work for GWS...will feel like there still in Sydney,  Saints to have brittle knees this week....this weeks movie is Mission 1mpossible 1,2,3 & 4...

North vs Crows @ Blundstone this will bring the Crows back about 5%, to early in the season for the Crows to get upset by Scotties boys Fj's mob will be tormented this coming week....this week's move is Star Trek...beam me up Scottie the fans wanna kill me....

Mudpies vs Blues....well who's turning up and who's wearing the dress this week? flip a coin if you can find one in Joseph's pocket...Pies couldnt possibly do it 2 weeks in a row could they? on the other hand could the Blues?  this weeks movie is Catch 22....took me 3 goes and 20 years apart before i finally understood it....

Wow the match of the round....Port vs the Eagles....in Adelaide...do the eagles travel well? home warriors away worriers? WILL they break the curse?  this weeks movie is Raiders of the Lost Ark...so many holes Harrison falls into one of these days he wont ever get out...

GCS vs Cats, well a few weeks ago i thought the Suns might have a chance....not now...expect them pussy's to come out like wild jaguars ( i can loan the Cats cheer squad 2 gizmos that make Jaguar growls...picked them up in Mexico)  this weeks movie is Apocalypto...

Bulldogs Vs Tigers at Ethiad....dont think the Bullies can loose 2 in a row...dont think Tigers are good enough to pull it off...yet...this weeks movie is The Gladiator....

Swans vs Lions @ SGC, another russian roulette spin....every chamber is a winner ....isnt it? Ahhhh...can the Swans get up? The Lions have shown some good form.....this weeks movie is Forrest Gump.

The other match of the round ...just kidding .... Dee's vs Hawks @ G.......You know theres trouble out at Waverley when when the new pretty hot shot what ever is reported as saying clarko and her had a big pow wow around her kitchen table over the weekend...hands off Clarkson...the kiss of death to a coach from a board member, he's still smiling though as he knows 15 other clubs would give him a job tomorrow...Dee's normaly do ok against the Hawks, we can take advantage of Pederson's 2 game window before he hops off the boil again and pretty much smack up and kick em out....this weeks movie is Rocky 1,2,3 every god dam one of them....

Freo vs the Bombers @ Domain...its a long way to go to get smacked on the arse...should be a tight contest here something like a 40 kilo thai woman...Worsfolds boys should man up and give em some stick then again they might now....home ground advantage is looking good here....this weeks movie is Midnight Cowboy.....its always about the drugs inst it?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

The midweek preview because I'm bored this evening and have nothing to do...

Saints Vs GWS at Etihad home of Melbourne Victory who are in the GF of the Aleague this coming weekend....

Saints wont be playing any pushovers this week....most unlikely to get it there way to often..closing the roof for the TV people will work for GWS...will feel like there still in Sydney,  Saints to have brittle knees this week....this weeks movie is Mission 1mpossible 1,2,3 & 4...

North vs Crows @ Blundstone this will bring the Crows back about 5%, to early in the season for the Crows to get upset by Scotties boys Fj's mob will be tormented this coming week....this week's move is Star Trek...beam me up Scottie the fans wanna kill me....

Mudpies vs Blues....well who's turning up and who's wearing the dress this week? flip a coin if you can find one in Joseph's pocket...Pies couldnt possibly do it 2 weeks in a row could they? on the other hand could the Blues?  this weeks movie is Catch 22....took me 3 goes and 20 years apart before i finally understood it....

Wow the match of the round....Port vs the Eagles....in Adelaide...do the eagles travel well? home warriors away worriers? WILL they break the curse?  this weeks movie is Raiders of the Lost Ark...so many holes Harrison falls into one of these days he wont ever get out...

GCS vs Cats, well a few weeks ago i thought the Suns might have a chance....not now...expect them pussy's to come out like wild jaguars ( i can loan the Cats cheer squad 2 gizmos that make Jaguar growls...picked them up in Mexico)  this weeks movie is Apocalypto...

Bulldogs Vs Tigers at Ethiad....dont think the Bullies can loose 2 in a row...dont think Tigers are good enough to pull it off...yet...this weeks movie is The Gladiator....

Swans vs Lions @ SGC, another russian roulette spin....every chamber is a winner ....isnt it? Ahhhh...can the Swans get up? The Lions have shown some good form.....this weeks movie is Forrest Gump.

The other match of the round ...just kidding .... Dee's vs Hawks @ G.......You know theres trouble out at Waverley when when the new pretty hot shot what ever is reported as saying clarko and her had a big pow wow around her kitchen table over the weekend...hands off Clarkson...the kiss of death to a coach from a board member, he's still smiling though as he knows 15 other clubs would give him a job tomorrow...Dee's normaly do ok against the Hawks, we can take advantage of Pederson's 2 game window before he hops off the boil again and pretty much smack up and kick em out....this weeks movie is Rocky 1,2,3 every god dam one of them....

Freo vs the Bombers @ Domain...its a long way to go to get smacked on the arse...should be a tight contest here something like a 40 kilo thai woman...Worsfolds boys should man up and give em some stick then again they might now....home ground advantage is looking good here....this weeks movie is Midnight Cowboy.....its always about the drugs inst it?

You're (still) working beautifully:clap2:

PS WC have won 4 out of their last 5 in Adelaide.

It's the only thing I'm hanging my hat on.

• Like 2

Absolutely nothing except fodder in the paper this morning.....

cheek and chong.jpg

I love this guy.....so natural.....haha....did you ever see him in the movie Born in East LA? i got a copy little dated but still a crack up...

Edited by AlexRRR

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Absolutely nothing except fodder in the paper this morning.....

cheek and chong.jpg

I love this guy.....so natural.....haha....did you ever see him in the movie Born in East LA? i got a copy little dated but still a crack up...

Classic.

untitled.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

It has prementral moods Fj...I did my fantasy changes Monday night to be not influenced...

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

http://www.afl.com.au/

Yes i'm getting this.

I also made my trades early,just to try and bump the score up another 30 or 40 to keep Chooks at bay.:smile: 

Fantasy site is working if you go direct to it.

Edited by farmerjo

All my prayers may be answered.  Dump MCCARTIN on the Tigers in exchange for Martin, the we use a couple of our 1st round picks and get Fyfe and Josh Kelly form GWS.

AFL

KB'S TAKE | MCCARTIN A GREAT FIT FOR TIGERS.

McCartin would be a great fit for the Tigers – through my yellow and black eyes!

The No. 1 draft pick is playing reserves footy and is into his third year without establishing himself as a regular.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/05/04/kbs-take-or-mccartin-a-great-fit-for-tigers/

GettyImages-662877608.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thechook said:

I tipped them,  who was with me........?  

Got to love the nephew Jack Steele.

images-4.jpeg

I meant to tip them Chook that afl site is still playing up...god dam...

Some talk in the Age this morning that Tigers could consider giving up D Martin to the Saints for a round 1 and 2 draft pic and J Steel thrown in too....well thats a turn around isnt it?

The Saints do have a history with troubled souls...guys that sort of sat on the fringes of society....the Steel house hold will be in turmoil this morning if the rumour turns out to become reality.....