Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Bloody Alex is at is again:biggrin:

Furious Demons Fan Writes Letter To Coach

Furious Demons Fan

09May, 2017by Mike Lynch

A furious Demons fan has vented his anger in a letter to new coach Simon Goodwin.

Another Close Loss

The Demons slumped to another disappointing loss over the weekend going down to the struggling Hawks by less than a kick.

The club started 2017 with a lot of hope with the expectations of fans very high- a little too high it seems.

The Furious Demons Fan Letter

One Dees fan has taken action into his own hands by penning a letter to coach Simon Goodwin.

The letter, which is quite the work of art, included the supporter’s membership which was carefully cut into seven pieces.

Furious Demons Fan

The letter from the furious Demons fan was delivered to former Melbourne star David Schwarz with the instructions to “give to Simon Goodwin or the Melbourne Football Club in person.”

“Inept and Unforgivable”

It was quite savage… Here are a few snippets:

“They (the Hawks) and no other club respect us. They know that we will always crumble in battle.”

“We are fed up with the promise that the team will produce every time they play.”

“Jay Kennedy-Harris has done zero for two weeks……”

“Your inept selection and preparation on Sunday is unforgivable….”

Furious Demons Fan

It’s an impressive effort from the fan but still has nothing on the Richmond fan who dumped a load of chicken manure onto the steps of Punt Road in 2001.

• Like 1

“Bloody Alex is at it again.”

Alex is too much a gentleman and he is loyal,  he would never cut up his Membership card.

That fans behaviour is childish.

As for the chicken manure,,

Alex is a doggy doo man.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joboss said:

“Bloody Alex is at it again.”

Alex is too much a gentleman and he is loyal,  he would never cut up his Membership card.

That fans behaviour is childish.

As for the chicken manure,,

Alex is a doggy doo man.

Actually i ditched my membership when they took our allotted members area and turned it into reserved seating forcing me to either go way up high or sit behind the goal posts...thats when i realised they were just paying lip service to bums on seats its become a TV game thats where the real money is...

As for the fan...well i feel frustrated too but...number one interestingly the Hawks beat WC and now us and thats where there 2 best players of last season went..will be interesting to see how they go against Freo where Brad Hill went...does it mean something? you dam bet it does...I wont be picking the Hawks in the tipping next week...

Number 2 i think were showing enough and expect a big pick up from the team in the second half of the season, i recon were on song for finishing at 8 or just a touch higher...we were never going to rival the "Big Clubs" the defence isn't working well yet, Big MacDonald seems to let us down every second week and really at his level of experience now with a couple of solid guys around him he should be doing better...Hunt, Hibberard and Jetta are all solid but Big Mac gets very sloppy at times, Little mac and Frost tall and quick boys yet only a handful of games between them....as i said once before in here  Bugg is a proven playmaking defender and top notch niggler he's being played out of position...we also need another marking forward who can hit the ground running....

ps thanks for your unwavering support Joboss......

• Like 1

ps..i read the letter...what a dill he is expecting Goodwin to refund his membership costs....the guy has no football brain only bagged a couple of players...Dont think Goods has anything to worry about with dopes like that ...haha so funny...

5 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

I will be writing one of those letters to Brad Scott if ever puts Thomas back in the side.:smile:

I thought Thomas was really lucky to have only received a 3 week ban for his high hit in the VFL on the weekend.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Will27 said:

I thought Thomas was really lucky to have only received a 3 week ban for his high hit in the VFL on the weekend.

He has a heap of skills but spends all his efforts on giving free kicks away.

Good news for Fj in todays little big paper the Age, Wayne the great one from over there at Arden street would not hesitate to hand Scott an extension....we can all thank god he has no pulling power at the club....

Goodwin lays the law down to the red and blue....fired up from a letter sent by a peed off supporter tells his troops they "got to be on the ball for 4 quarters against the Crows" he knows what it could turn into over there at Fashion less Adelaide oval.....The Dee's in a position to win the 4 games they lost in the last quarter he says then he says something like young teams learning do go missing....high in most stats department need to actually get over the line in front....not tomorrow simon.

And silly me the Suns and power do battle in China...that changes everything, the Power who orginazed the game and sill peed off about the Suns strip which happens to match the Chinese national teams could have invited someone else...like North who love playing anywhere but Melbourne...will pop into Alibaba to pick up a cargo plane of goods and a few other designer accessories when they hit town after the game to lavish back home, the game was only an excuse for the shopping trip.

• Like 2

The halftime Fantasy report...

I spilt a cup of tea over my wireless keyboard let it dry out for a few days...the space bar is sticking.....Arrrrrrrr only 1 tea spoon of sugar in it...

Righto off to serious business...

Joseph 1198 think he is in love as he's not working on his team at all.....vs Chooks 1494. Its always possible for a comeback....but not this weekend.

Rip 920 vs BS Dee's 1711, ripping into rip in the first half, it will be a game of 2 half, Rip will bounce back and run my team to the Finnish line.

Fj 1234 vs Optus 1980, the leader is doing it in style, Fj will bounce back and no doubt run it close, Optus should be able to hold of a charging dustbowl farmer...and stay top of the pops ..

Gaz 1289 vs Grant 1393, Gaz is on holiday with Jo....other wise he might actually have given Grant a fright....not much left in the tank for Gas in this game...

• Like 1

Surprise surprise Cam scores 97 in fantasy again and resurrects what could have been his last season with the Dee's, left to the last minuet before getting offered a new contract at the end off last season he has created a new life...hope Goodwin has noticed...originally brought over from North by Needle as a key forward never really got it going, well its pretty obvious now they guy needs to be on the ball more often, 3 goals tonight and a competitor in the ruck, has the mobility when the ball hits the ground, foolish to play just one ruckman anyway...Gwan should be swapping with Pederson in the forward line the good old fashion way...

From villan to almost hero Big Macdonald plays half forward tonight against the crows and did it well, the last few weeks giving away the odd goal and some very sloppy passes tonight put a lot of pressure on the Crows defence....

Viney is back....

Jack Frost after being dumped has on his return been playing like a seasoned defender tonight i could see shades of Fletcher off Essendon in him...

Dee's go 4/4 and looked pretty good, as North did last week showed up Crows struggle under pressure, Dee's stats in most departments this year have been on the very good side, tonight 89 tackles...

Cats go down again...a 2 player midfield....GWS? maybe there not as hot as everyone thinks they are just fall over the line against a club that has a clueless coach..

• Like 1

Preview of next week's Fantasy games....

The game were have all been waiting for...my turn to play Jo

JoBlow vs BS Dee's....The boss on the improve though wont be good enough for the inform Dee's...that letter to Goodwin has got them "All Fired up"

Chooks vs Optus....put  down your eye glasses and and get yourself a beer, its going to be a very long afternoon for the Niddrie Kid....no upset here Optus will keep on keeping on...

Rip vs Grant, this could be the game of the round, at least the closest, unassuming Grant does it quietly and gets results, Rip on the other hand can take it right up to him,  on the improve should run it close..

Fj vs Gaz...hope Gaz is back from his holiday......will need to be on the ball against Scotts second in command ....

Dam sticking keyboard...has a mind of its own....will spray something on it..     Paslode nail gun degreaser and cleaner at 20$ a can it might do the trick....we shall see.... 

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

Yep Paslode nail gun degreaser and cleaner did the trick...here have i been labouring away for the past few days with a sticking space bar....

Its meant for cleaning and degreasing my battery/gas nail guns fellas...so its designed to go near electrical stuff...there for dont stress when you become clumsy like me and spill your coffee, tea beer or vodka over your keyboard just send me you PayPal, cheque or money order for $155 and i will mail you back a can of this magic solution....you can EFT into my account too....its all good...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Preview of next week's Fantasy games....

The game were have all been waiting for...my turn to play Jo

JoBlow vs BS Dee's....The boss on the improve though wont be good enough for the inform Dee's...that letter to Goodwin has got them "All Fired up"

Chooks vs Optus....put  down your eye glasses and and get yourself a beer, its going to be a very long afternoon for the Niddrie Kid....no upset here Optus will keep on keeping on...

Rip vs Grant, this could be the game of the round, at least the closest, unassuming Grant does it quietly and gets results, Rip on the other hand can take it right up to him,  on the improve should run it close..

Fj vs Gaz...hope Gaz is back from his holiday......will need to be on the ball against Scotts second in command ....

Dam sticking keyboard...has a mind of its own....will spray something on it..     Paslode nail gun degreaser and cleaner at 20$ a can it might do the trick....we shall see.... 

Do not forget that the Gold Coast and Port Adelaide have a bye next week after their arduous trip to China.

• Like 1