Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

14 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

After a weekend of one sided finals we were treated to a classic in the last game of the round.

Unfortunately there has to be a loser and Port were after the siren of extra time.

Shame a free kick had to decide it but it was there and Shuey cooly slotted it.

My adrenalin is still pumping in excitement and dispare for the 2 sides.

Never in doubt mate:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Ahhhh when you drive a mini you spend a lot of time on the train..... @ Fj's home, just a punt kick from Arden st waiting fir my train home, notice the state of the art arcituture ? Leaves the sky train for dead hey Fj?IMG_3059.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

They could spruce it up a bit,few pictures of North legends wouldn't go astray.

Geez even Bugg has his own somewhere and he's a nobody:smile:

• Like 2

They could spruce it up a bit,few pictures of North legends wouldn't go astray.
Geez even Bugg has his own somewhere and he's a nobody:smile:

Vic Rail do not have a policy of show casing anything if they did the Jolimont station would need to triple and sadly your station would need to be reduced by 57%

• Like 1

On 9/11/2017 at 2:19 PM, Gazman1 said:

I only have 3 e-mail addresses, if you can send the to me so I can send the form for you to tips for next weeks games

Hi Gazman1,

Thanks for hosting the finals tipping.

My email "[email protected]"

I would like to raise a glass and sing the Tigers song on GF day.

Can't see the Weagles getting there after the "Kick it to the tall men" style of play.

Edited by joboss
  • Like 1

Franco who makes the comment was Roma goal keeper and just retired end of last season at 40, pretty sure he was Italian team goal keeper for a long time too, his reported comment resonates with me I finally now under stand Mick Malthouse and the way he looked at me one evening standing next to him at a bar....

McCartin, free deliver, a slab and a bottle of chivers for Stringer, fair swap.

The signature of Stringer would surely spell the end for Paddy McCartin or Josh Bruce at the Saints. A forwardline containing Bruce, McCartin, Tim Membrey, alongside Stringer, looms as cumbersome and in all likelihood unworkable. One option for coach Alan Richardson could be to drive Stringer’s fitness and rebirth him as a midfielder, but it’d be a gamble given it’s a role the Bulldog has rarely been able to sustain throughout his five-year career. If it was to work it would give the Saints a different look and allow the three-pronged forwardline to remain.

Current draft selections: 7, 8, 43, 57, 61

Anything to get rid of McCartin give the doggies every draft pick, Stringer is worth it if they take McCartin along with the picks.  If the roos get Stringer I'II sting throw in McCartin for free.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/09/14/the-best-fit-for-stringer-and-what-is-the-fall-out/

• Like 1

Good morning all, sorry for the delay but the results of the Grand Final Tipping.
  Round 1 Total
  Game 1 Game 2 Game 3 Game 4  

CHOOKA'S CHI… Adelaide West Coast Sydney Geelong 3
FARMERJO'S FLYERS GWS Port Adedaide Essendon Geelong 0
GAZMAN072 GWS Port Adedaide Essendon Geelong 0
JOBOSSO1 GWS West Coast Essendon Richmond 2
OZZYDOM Adelaide Port Adedaide Sydney Geelong 2
RADAR501 Adelaide Port Adedaide Sydney Geelong 2
RIPS SWANS GWS Port Adedaide Sydney Geelong 1
WILL'S WEST … Adelaide West Coast Sydney Geelong 3

I would like to get this to run though my Dropbox Account which will enable you to look at then results and enter your tips. To do some more work on this if you could send me your e-mail addresses as this is used by Dropbox to send you the link and provide access,

We will then be able to use for other things such as the advance tipping etc.

With the Grand Final's I will ask for the points you think they will win by also.

This will only work if I have a valid e-mail address for all participants.  My system is secure as is Dropbox and your e-mail will not be used for any other purpose other than sending a reminder if the tips have not been entered.

We can then expand this to Cricket and Soccer etc so we can keep the group going through the summer months and maybe increase members.

Regards

Gary

If you pm your e-mail addresses to me, thanks

Thanks for pointing out my deliberate errors, I will always put some in to make sure everyone is looking at the sheet, well that is my excuse, works for me!!

Round 1 Total
  Game 1 Game 2 Game 3 Game 4  

CHOOKA'S CHI… Adelaide West Coast Sydney Geelong 3
FARMERJO'S FLYERS GWS Port Adedaide Essendon Geelong 0
GAZMAN072 GWS Port Adedaide Essendon Geelong 0
JOBOSSO1 GWS West Coast Essendon Richmond 2
OZZYDOM Adelaide Port Adedaide Sydney Geelong 2
RADAR501 GWS Port Adedaide Sydney Geelong 1
RIPS SWANS GWS Port Adedaide Sydney Geelong 1
WILL'S WEST … Adelaide West Coast Sydney Richmond 4

Will has done well scoring 4 out of 4, Unfortunately FarmerJo and I thought we had to pick the losers so we did well also.  So far I only have 3 e-mail addresses, if you can send the to me so I can send the form for you to tips for next weeks games

Gary

Alex will love the soccer input[emoji56]

Sent from my iris 755 using Tapatalk