Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Lucky we have the "NAB Cup" starting on Thursday.

Another edit

The NAB challenge is free to watch on http://watchafl.afl.com.au/

When does the tipping open rip.

Commissioner Rip

Do I return both the home and away and finals trophies

won last year Commissioner Rip or would you like me to

just hang on to them?

ill be travelling a bit this year so if you could hang on to them for me that would be great
  • Like 2

The tipping usually opens a few weeks before the first game

I have been running it since we started. Maybe its time to have a change. Do we have a volunteer to run the comp?

Maybe like Fantasy and last years winner runs the comp.

What do you think. We have plenty of time.

• Like 1

The tipping usually opens a few weeks before the first game

I have been running it since we started. Maybe its time to have a change. Do we have a volunteer to run the comp?

Maybe like Fantasy and last years winner runs the comp.

What do you think. We have plenty of time.

you are the man for job Rip.

A steady hand guiding the ship

Its time for a change

Something for you to mull over your wheat bix this morning bookie.....Reported in the big small paper this morning, Billy suspected Gaz was screwing Nikky for up to 4 years, even confronted Gaz at Newmans 70th birthday party in Dec...

Clarkson locked up until 2019 reportedly on around 1.3 million a season, less than if on the open market apparently.

In the feel good story of the sporting year Leicester City was beaten 2-1 at Asernal but are still 2 points and on top, down to 10 men for the second half it took sub Wellbeck to put one in the back of the net for Arsenal durning stoppage time, with the premier league season winning up in may and Leicester still there expectations are mounting that the strangle hold of the big clubs will be broken, Leicester have never won a championship or an FA cup, history shows 3 league cups and some minor division success, by the way the club is owned by a Thai business man.

Meanwhile in Melbourne more fall out this time on Melb Victory supporters when a flare was let off during the City Victory game, not enough flack over the previous week it seems when visiting Wanderer's fans let off several flares to stop the game, jail is the answer, lock them up, Aleague is doing everything to stamp it out, Wanderers were fined $50,000 and will have 3 points deducted if it happens again.

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

Something for you to mull over your wheat bix this morning bookie.....Reported in the big small paper this morning, Billy suspected Gaz was screwing Nikky for up to 4 years, even confronted Gaz at Newmans 70th birthday party in Dec...

Billy Brownless fears Garry Lyon's affair with his former wife had been going for up to four years

A shattered Billy Brownless believes Garry Lyon's affair with his former wife had been going for up to four years.

As the fall-out over the dramatic ending of a friendship between two of football's biggest names continues, it emerged on Monday Brownless had been telling friends he suspected Lyon's affair with his former wife, Nicky, had been going for between three and four years.

Brownless' marriage broke down last year, and during an interview on Fox Footy's Open Mike the former Geelong star cited his life in the "fast lane" as a reason for this.

It's also believed Brownless first confronted Lyon about the affair around the time fellow The Footy Show star Sam Newman celebrated his 70th birthday in December. Lyon and Brownless attended Newman's birthday.

Brownless has been baring his soul and confiding in close friends since the revelations broke publicly over the weekend.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/billy-brownless-fears-garry-lyon-affairs-with-his-former-wife-had-been-going-for-up-to-four-years-20160215-gmurck.html#ixzz40HR1qL8m

Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

• Like 1

The Lyon Brownie soapy is a carbon copy of my ex brother inlaw and his wife's best friend....i have already read the book, i know where its going......

Were the cornflakes delicious this morning old chum?

I have it on good authority that BookMan is a Coco Pops man.

• Like 2

Former Sun Joel "who" Wilkinson has signed on to play for NFL club Arizona Cardinals, slotted for a corner back position, 24 and 186cm, ummm seems short for a NFL player to me...Cardinals have a long history so they say of signing Aussie players, Ben Graham, the first Aussie to play in a super bowel..loosing one i might add has been the most successful to date but lets not forget Daren Bennet who played for the Eagles over there and one or two more clubs.

Timmy Cahill announces shock axing from his Shanghai club, 1 year down and just signing a contract extension 3 months earlier has left Australia's greatest soccer player at 38 stunned to say the least, timmy your getting on, apparently he didn't figure in new coaches plans, still rules out playing Aleague, well even at 38 would be a sensation here, some back water lower division Euro club may want him and i guess in his eyes he needs to be playing in the best possible league available to him if he expects to line up for the socceroos in the next world cup.

More of nothing on the new Gaz Lyon scandal, this time manger of both Lyon and Brownless Craig Kelly stating that the "affair" started after both Guys were single, hosing down the fire thats erupted, if anyone believes that well......Told you I've read the book....i know how it goes.....Hope your happy bookie....im keeping it alive for you.

Sports jerno's at it again.....this time pissing off Real Madrid's Christian Rinaldo in the latest interview after a champions league news conference asking one of the two greatest still playing players about he's lack of away goals, "who else has scored more home and away goals since i came to Spain, name one player?" "No answer? thank you everyone" he added before excusing himself from the news conference.

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 2

Good to see Chris Yarran putting in the hard yards to impress his new clubfacepalm.gif

AFL: Richmond's Chris Yarran won't play in seniors in first third of season

Chris Yarran, Richmond's star recruit of the off-season, won't play for the Tigers for at least the first third of the season, coach Damien Hardwick confirmed on Wednesday morning.

Yarran arrived at Richmond for the pre-season overweight and has injured his calf muscle twice in the pre-season. Hardwick said the club would be patient in waiting for Yarran to be fully fit before playing him in the seniors, but that would not happen in the first third of the season.

Good to see Chris Yarran putting in the hard yards to impress his new clubfacepalm.gif

AFL: Richmond's Chris Yarran won't play in seniors in first third of season

Chris Yarran, Richmond's star recruit of the off-season, won't play for the Tigers for at least the first third of the season, coach Damien Hardwick confirmed on Wednesday morning.

Yarran arrived at Richmond for the pre-season overweight and has injured his calf muscle twice in the pre-season. Hardwick said the club would be patient in waiting for Yarran to be fully fit before playing him in the seniors, but that would not happen in the first third of the season.

Im sure privately the Blues didn't mind seeing the back of him....another Col Silva?

You know with 18 clubs they do need to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get a team on to the ground....1/3 of the season.....if i was the coach he wouldn't play again.

• Like 1

Can I respectfully request that you ease up on the Collingwood jokes.

We have feelings too you know.

Thanks for turning u, the blow torch is off the Dees this season thanks to you.

We got 3 Swans supporters in here and an Eagle a Docker a Kangaroo a Saint a missing Lion and me a Demon...feel free to heep it on the Swans.

In Fantasy so far we have, Rip, Farmerjo, Grant, that missing lion and me.....were is WILL and CHOOKS?

I don't do fantasy mate.

At least not footy fantasysmile.png

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2