Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Yep i was right not going to get resolved today....second call did manage to get my telstra id......i have landline and net with this company but only because they pretty much have the monopoly in this area, i have mobile with an independent and thats the sticking point it seems......to get AFL live you need a telstra mobile.....if this is the case wouldn't it have been polite when signing up that there would have been points to be checked off before the quick grab of your $?.

Its a saturday no one is manning an office in Australia and that practice game I'm going to miss.

AlexRRR, have a look at this website. http://aussierul.es/

They have all of the games including home and away plus the footy shows available for download.

If you're interested and think you would use it, let me know and I'll arrange a membership for you.

Signed up for tipping so far:

Bookman

Ripstanley

Will27

Alexrrr

Farmerjo

Joboss

Radar501

+

Ron19

GrantSmith

Sceadunga

If you think you joined the tipping and your name doesn't appear on the list it means you are not in the comp yet

If anyone has any issues problems when joining up you can PM me

Can you do anything about getting old and silly? rolleyes.gif

Looks like you made it into the comp okay Scea

Weclome aboard Scea.

Be interesting to see what type of year Port will have.

• Like 1

Yep i was right not going to get resolved today....second call did manage to get my telstra id......i have landline and net with this company but only because they pretty much have the monopoly in this area, i have mobile with an independent and thats the sticking point it seems......to get AFL live you need a telstra mobile.....if this is the case wouldn't it have been polite when signing up that there would have been points to be checked off before the quick grab of your $?.

Its a saturday no one is manning an office in Australia and that practice game I'm going to miss.

They have all of the games including home and away plus the footy shows available for download.

If you're interested and think you would use it, let me know and I'll arrange a membership for you.

Thanks WILL yes I'm interested.

Update, i know I'm getting old but gees im not handicapped....i have a brain but gees things work different now, a lot of assumptions on the part of tech heads, wasted a whole morning working out how to watch AFL live on my iPad, my subscription is through the Apple App store I'm told, don't need a telstra id, by touching this and that and some browsing worked out a few things.....but gees it could have been writen down somewhere, its just not clear....you heard of the 12 monkey syndrome? well it stops when you hit 40, no wonder older people get confused and don't want to use technology.

I assume i can watch on a pc instead of being stuck on a tablet with AFL live? Oh and the games are live yes?

Edited by AlexRRR

Signed up for tipping so far:

Bookman

Ripstanley

Will27

Alexrrr

Farmerjo

Joboss

Radar501

+

Ron19

GrantSmith

Sceadunga

If you think you joined the tipping and your name doesn't appear on the list it means you are not in the comp yet

If anyone has any issues problems when joining up you can PM me

Can you do anything about getting old and silly? rolleyes.gif

Your only silly when no one is laughing at your jokes.....

Ps....we have a very prestigious Fantasy football comp going as well....great fun you may want to consider joining up, don't be daunted it actually wasn't to hard to master, last season a first time player won the flag after a slow start...think about it, just message me for the details if your interested.

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

No footy for you this afternoon then?

Plenty of time to read the fine print. facepalm.gif

Thanks WILL yes I'm interested.

Update, i know I'm getting old but gees im not handicapped....i have a brain but gees things work different now, a lot of assumptions on the part of tech heads, wasted a whole morning working out how to watch AFL live on my iPad, my subscription is through the Apple App store I'm told, don't need a telstra id, by touching this and that and some browsing worked out a few things.....but gees it could have been writen down somewhere, its just not clear....you heard of the 12 monkey syndrome? well it stops when you hit 40, no wonder older people get confused and don't want to use technology.

I assume i can watch on a pc instead of being stuck on a tablet with AFL live? Oh and the games are live yes?

Yep, can watch on pc also.

The games are live and you can watch a reply anytime you like, quarter by quarter or just a highlights package.

PM me your email for an invite.

T

The games are live and you can watch a reply anytime you like, quarter by quarter or just a highlights package.

You can watch the game Live on Aussierul.es?

or download and watch only?

JO should be able to catch that practice game were in, I'm getting on and lets face it the website is lacking in details, have the same problem with building drawings, if there is to much information on one you spend hours looking for what you want, then you got the basic drawings, they tell you what you need to know...pretty simple actually.

Once and not to long ago i was given a drawing of a renovation and extension pushed out from 600sq meters to 1000 sq meters, they were the worst drawings I've had the displeasure to read...well when i marked out the double garage with attached music room i ended up making it 3 meters longer than it should have been,,,but wait theres more, i had my mate the concreter check me, so he sat down with these drawings for 30 min and came to the same conclusion as me....so off we went...about 3 months later it was not noticed that the garage was rather long....owner loved it....either to much or not enough...how about some just right...as we tradesmen say, lets make it idiot proof.

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 2

T

You can watch the game Live on Aussierul.es?

or download and watch only?

Download and watch only.

I assumed AlexRRR was talking about watching AFL live on a tablet.

Sorry for any confusion.

• Like 1

JO should be able to catch that practice game were in, I'm getting on and lets face it the website is lacking in details, have the same problem with building drawings, if there is to much information on one you spend hours looking for what you want, then you got the basic drawings, they tell you what you need to know...pretty simple actually.

Once and not to long ago i was given a drawing of a renovation and extension pushed out from 600sq meters to 1000 sq meters, they were the worst drawings I've had the displeasure to read...well when i marked out the double garage with attached music room i ended up making it 3 meters longer than it should have been,,,but wait theres more, i had my mate the concreter check me, so he sat down with these drawings for 30 min and came to the same conclusion as me....so off we went...about 3 months later it was not noticed that the garage was rather long....owner loved it....either to much or not enough...how about some just right...as we tradesmen say, lets make it idiot proof.

I only have to read pnid's occasionally these daystongue.png leaving plenty of time to watch the footy.

I only have to read pnid's occasionally these daystongue.png leaving plenty of time to watch the footy.

was meant for the other JO jo....hehehe

Looks like Bradshaw has a serious knee injury....second quarter....and a practice game it looks....

• Like 2

45 point turn around in the 3rd quarter, Dees 30 points down at half time start the last quarter 15 points up, Goodwin wanted then to move the ball quicker and so they did, 78% better in holding the ball, Port failed to register a score in that quarter, nothing to get excited about its only a practice game...Watts spent the 3rd up forward, is better around the middle, half back...where he did some nice things.

• Like 2

Les not get ahead of ourselves, the port boys weren't going to exert to much on a hot and humid day, still a month in from the real action, the Dee's on the other hand had something to prove, the guys that put in are the guys that needed to show up.

Looking at fashion don't think the port strip works in hot weather, think in the cool southern states it's a goer but once you pass the vic border nope, the Dee's all weather strip as usual looking good though white shorts on a hot day a better look, also like to add think it's time clubs did something about the Color of the players boots, white lime green God knows what else rather off putting in HD.

The beards, Ned Kelly look a likes a few on both sides.....guys the fashion around the world is short and stylish, looks awful clubs again should have a grooming code.

Jack looked lovely standing tall with blonde locks, pretty boy did some nice things around the middle and late in the game those 10 years of experienced showed as he turned the tide as Port last gasp attempt to get back into the game.....all in all a fine figure of a man.

You're working beautifully AlexRRRclap2.gif

• Like 2

Looking forward to seeing the new look Bombers today to get a bit of a handle on them.

I know everyone says that you can't take a lot out of pre-season games but in the case of Essendon I think these games will be telling.

If they get a thumping at the hands of Caaaarlton it won't be good.

I'm a Collingwood supporter so have an inbuilt dislike for both of them. [emoji12]

Bombers me2 have a dislike for them....from all the beatings we coped at windy hill but eve more from there supporters...Sheedy i like and a nice guy too, he sat next to us one cold night at the G was really nice to my son, i feel sorry for what he built up that a few dicks destroyed in just a few years....

They will be a fair side maybe for the first quarter of the season depends who there playing after that the old tried legs the ageing bodies and the guys not good enough for there old clubs will do a death dance similar to Fitzroy's last season...and don't think they will pull out of it in season 2017 because they won't, decay has set in, allowing the issue to run for 3 or 4 ys has killed this crop of players stone dead. Thompson could have saved them or cushioned the blow but they hung on to deaths door one more year...be a long time before he will feel comfortable back at Windy Hill.

Bomber will be lucky to win 3 games this season....LUCKY i can see them winning 0 thats ZERO.

• Like 1

Well blow me down, Essendon 52 up late in the third...but wait...theres more to go with the steak knives....its a practice game and the first for the season....Blues can and will in prove....we think, where the other mob...well....say no more.

Well blow me down, Essendon 52 up late in the third...but wait...theres more to go with the steak knives....its a practice game and the first for the season....Blues can and will in prove....we think, where the other mob...well....say no more.

they look horrid here
  • Like 1