Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Good to see I wasn't the only one who tipped Port last night, thanks for making me feel better about changing my damn mind 10 mins before the bounce!

<deleted>!

i dont have any excuse

I'll also not be complaining to be 0 from 2 after tonight ;)

• Like 1

Good to see I wasn't the only one who tipped Port last night, thanks for making me feel better about changing my damn mind 10 mins before the bounce!

<deleted>!

i dont have any excuse

I'll also not be complaining to be 0 from 2 after tonight wink.png

Tonight the heart says Swans and the head says Geelong. Woe is mesad.pngsad.pngsad.png

<deleted>!

i dont have any excuse

Tonight the heart says Swans and the head says Geelong. Woe is mesad.pngsad.pngsad.png

My head says Geelong

But my big balls say Sydney

[emoji2]

• Like 2

My head says Geelong

[emoji2]

I was going to 'like' your post until I saw the word 'big'bah.gif

sorry... my bad

'VERY big'

• Like 1

Righto lads! It is your lucky night!

Chimps is here enjoying a few refreshing glasses of cooking sherry straight from the flagon... He is taking control of the keyboard for the night

Jackkkkk!! 200th game and goals for the first of the night!
Buddyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worth a million more...2nd goal of the night!!
Towers gets a 50! Dangerfield crosses the protected area like the rules dont apply to him...it is 50 to Towers...GOALLLLLLLL!!!!!
3 straight to Sydney!!!

Cockatoo claims a mark in front of goal....its a travesty!....he didnt see the ball until the last 30% of teh contest and is given the mark by the local boy in yellow who came from Geelong Grammar...Goal to Geeong

Wait wait wait...TEDDY Richards in the forward line gets the ball..he cant miss!!! He misses...he thinks he is playing defence still and he rushes it through for a behind

Mills get the ball...Harry Taylor forgets what he doing...too busy chatting up a lovely young Geelonh lass in the stands...Callum Mills with his first ever AFL Goal....ohh Callum, future Brownlow winner!!!!!! its a GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sydney lead 25-6 .... Geelong crowd of 30,000 but sounds like only the 5 member Smithers family of from main street Geelong have turned up...soooo quiet..

BUDDY...70 metres out...doesn't take the shot...must be carrying an injury

OH COME ON!!!!!! Another soft soft soft soft free kick to Hawkins....Another travesty.... That's two goals to Geelong from awful ump decisions.... WHo says a home c

Sydney 26-18, 6 minutes to play 1st Q

Tommy Mitchell having a shocker...Come on Longmire, get him in a hard tag role on Paddy and Trade him to Carlton before the 4th Q

Cameron Ling in commentary proving he is a genuine ONE EYED Geelong supporter...

Hawkins kicks the ball out on the full....Umps say don't worry about it and call for a throw in..Hoe game...Rules dont apply here

Aliir Aliir!!!! Marks in a pack in defence....Game 3 and he could be a winner!!

W-T--FF!!! Dangerfield 18 possessions in the first Q!! PUT A HARD TAG ON HIM HORSE!!!!!!

Sydney lead 26-19

• Like 2

2nd quarter!

Dangerfield again!!! Horse doesn't care..he wont put a tag on him... No way Horse will change his game plan mid way through!

Geelong start well...with an out of bounds of the full...well deserved

Naismith totally stuffs up in defence and Geelong score an easy goal from a mark almost in front.... 1 point in it! HORSE!!! Put a tag on Paddy!! good grief!

Rampeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Great tackle. Great defender. Back to Sydneys forward line..Here comes TEDDY!!!! He pinches the ball out again....this guy is DEF concvussed...he still think he is playing defence

Menzel with a hot mark...Aliir Aliir has run out of puff...he was walking back there..menzel kicks an easy goal..

Sydney under real pressure now...they have abandoned a forward line and Tom Mitchell seems to have gone to Dangerfield.... Its confusion out there for Sydney..
...Zak Jones kicks a GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to even-steven mid way through the 2nd

Rohan with a a killer mark! Big Rumour doing the round Rohan is off to Geelong next season......Rohan kicking for goal now!! If he wants a Geelong contract he better miss...Comes in..Kicks true...Oh yeah...its a behind...Geelong contract still on the table

PAPLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two Grandfathers who both played for South Melbourne.... he kicks a clutch goal....SWanniessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah BABY!!!! Hewett taken high....Genuine free..Hewett cannot miss!!! Slots it through for a GOALLLL!!!!!....

Swans up 45 - 31....four minutes left in the Q

Oh Dear...Mitch Clark with a cheap elbow to the back of Rampe's head....50 metre to Sydney!!

Rampe having a screamer....if he cuts his hair away form his eyes imagine what he can actually do!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!! TEDDY with a screamer on the boundary!!!...runs around...rushes it through for a behind. Once a defender always a defender

Half time score Sydney up 46 -31

Anyone's game....

• Like 2

3rd Quarter!
It is like the Olympics here!! Sydney running rings around Geelong..

Jakey Lloyd!!!! Kicks a goal...Mills, Lloyd, Zak Jones....All the Swans defence kicking the goals tonight!

Free kick for deliberate out of bounds....Cameron ling spends 1 minute on commentary justifying why it wasnt deliberate...when clearly it was...

bwoody hell!! Towers coughs up a stupid kick again...Enright kicks a chancey goal form the 50...Geelong's first score in 25 minutes..back to a 3 goal game

From nowehere!!!Callum Mills with a blinding tackle.....JACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twitter Jack kicks a sneaky blinder...using his Rugby League skills he evades 5 Geelong defenders...back to 4 goals

Dangerfield off the leash...runs into gaol!!..misses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marks near the boundary on the 50....kicks for goal...........misses...a behind

Buddy again to TEDDY ...TEDDY shoots for goal.... TEDDYYYY you concussed paloooka...its a GOALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Swans one goal away from blowing Geelong away...
Geelong next goal and back in the game........

OH MY GOD!!! Dean Towers fluffs it AGAIN..turns it over...and the

ROHAN with a 90 metre kick!!!! comes in for Parker...he wont mark it...No way...3 Geelong defenders.....Geelong defeners infringe Parker....Free kick for goal!!!!!!!! SPideyManParker GOALLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sydney out to a 34 point lead!!!! 5 minutes to go this quarter

Sydney youngsters Papley and Rose having quiet games...

Jordan Murdoch kicks for goal from the 50 meter arc......set shot...easy stuff....through the centre...Geelong back in the game.... just 4 goals in it with 3 minutes to play in the Q...

Out of the centre..straight back into teh Sydney 50...Bartel snaps!!!! Rampe on the line saves a goal again.. Geelong on the attack....

Sydney leads 73-46 end of quarter!!

4th Quarter
SYdney need a goal lock it away....Kennedy is the man!!!!!!!!! GOALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sydney lead by 34

Selwood to Dangerfield.....Danger kicks for goal...pathetic attempt...behind

Sydney on the attack...decimating Geelong defence...Geelong almost thrown in the towel... Rose marks!!! He cannot miss this gimmee...he comes in...kicks....Misses the lot...out of bounds on the full

back in for Sydney.....Dean Towers on teh 50...he doesnt look confident...Its a booming ick....through the middle!!!!!!!!! GOALLLLL!!!!! Dean towers gains a trade reprieve!

Straight out of the middle..Danger kicks a goal!!! a 10 second answer...Geelong only 6 goals behind again! Here they come!!!

here they come again!! Geelong should score here....ALiir Aliir! cracks a tacle...Geelong fluff it again....No score

Selwood marks inside the 50...Difficult kick...Nope...behind....only 10.21 seconds left...Geelong 32 behind

Pappers!!!!!!!!!!!
Great mark on Ruggles.....Rohan again with a penetrating kick!! GOALLLLLL..

All over red rover...No way Geelong can come back from here

Tommy Hawkins kicks a late consolation goal...Once again showing his talent when the result has already been decided...

Geelong need 32 points in 6 minutes

• Like 1

<deleted>!

i dont have any excuse

My head says Geelong

[emoji2]

oh Bookman, you've tipped it again!!

<deleted>!

i dont have any excuse

My head says Geelong

[emoji2]

oh Bookman, you've tipped it again!!

Ballsy tipping BookMan?

Like I said, happy to sacrifice the tip for the good of the game.. Think the last time I did that was in the corresponding match in 2012... we all know how that turned out :P

The boys just looked like they wanted it more, was expecting Cap'n Jack to come out swinging last night after the week he'd had but kicking the first and the last goals for the boys well that's a script that couldn't be better written than the best in Hollywood, it's the stuff of Romantic Comedies everywhere!

Was thoroughly impressed by the young brigade last night, Dean Towers though, frustrating as &lt;deleted&gt;! Aliir Aliir if they keep developing him he's going to be some football player! Was half hoping he was going to floor Mitch Clarke after he nailed Rampe in the back of the skull and the way he shook off that nasty bump early on to get on with it was gutsy as well.

Teddy Richards, winding back the clock to the days when he was playing up front at Essendon, thought it was an interesting experiment from Horse and it kinda worked, not with Ted kicking a bag, but his defensive actions were almost to advantage with a small forward being generally in the vicinity to pick up the ball and have a crack.

Thought the umpiring was abysmal last night, gifting the Cats 2 of their first 3 goals. The umpire mics picking up Reg Grundy saying "that is shocking" was right on point.

Another 6 day turn around for the boys and playing for top spot.

• Like 2

What a change in the GWS V Collingwood game.

GWS up by 24 at 1/4 time and now Collingwood up by 18 at 1/2 time. Collingwood have kicked the last 8 scoring shots 6 goals 2 behinds. The last behind was a big miss.

What will happen in the next quarter?

• Like 2

What a change in the GWS V Collingwood game.

GWS up by 24 at 1/4 time and now Collingwood up by 18 at 1/2 time. Collingwood have kicked the last 8 scoring shots 6 goals 2 behinds. The last behind was a big miss.

What will happen in the next quarter?

GWS need to learn to defend if they hope to win a final
  • Like 1