Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Ps...Tyson is a good player we did need too make some changes he's more of an outsider but can get into packs he would have rated at 4th or 5th best midfielder by staying and mind you Viney Brashaw and Oliver are the top 3 he WILL improve and good luck to him....when the team's down they all look like poo...

• Like 1

IMG_1323.HEIC16 degrees today in Melbourne and the Coffee Club serve me a Luke warm flat white[emoji853]

And in a poofie Ike cup.....

Once I use to send them back these days I make better coffee at home.... we Demons are copping from every angle this season....

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Not only you copping it, apparently Fox Sport are sending Eddie McGuire to Perth to commentate on the Derby!!! Have they not got any commentators in Perth????
Why send a reject Mebourneon to WA???
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Gazman1 said:

Not only you copping it, apparently Fox Sport are sending Eddie McGuire to Perth to commentate on the Derby!!! Have they not got any commentators in Perth????
Why send a reject Mebourneon to WA???

FMD!

I hope you're joking Gazman.

Can't stand Ed commentating.

Wonder who's tossing the coin:tongue:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gazman1 said:

Well Ed is renowned for his abilities as a tosser!!! But I am sure they will not trust him as he is likely to be biased against the Eagles given they beat his team at the GF and the Dockers have not been there yet and may nto be in the near future (I am getting counselling for being a Dockers supporter).

I think he could actually do with the new operation offered now medically termed as an Oprectomy. It involves cutting the nerve that runs from the eyes to the anus thus removing the shitty outlook on life!!!

I am thinking of a go fund me page to collect money to pay for the operation, any offers??

It could be worse I guess.

We could have Basil Zempilas doing it.

Just hope we don't have the daily double with Derm providing special comments.

• Like 1

It could be worse I guess.
We could have Basil Zempilas doing it.

Just hope we don't have the daily double with Derm providing special comments.

I think Basil has a commitment with Channel 7 on Sunrise so you will nto have to put up with him. Eddie is being partnered by Somebody Papalia??

I am sure there would be someone in WA that could do it and better accepted than Ed

59 minutes ago, Gazman1 said:

I think Basil has a commitment with Channel 7 on Sunrise so you will nto have to put up with him. Eddie is being partnered by Somebody Papalia??

I am sure there would be someone in WA that could do it and better accepted than Ed

Adam Papalia is very good.

• Like 1

No one could be as bad as Sandy Roberts......i ALWAYS turned down the sound when he was commentating...

You guys wanted to join the VFL now called the AFL you get our comentators too they go with the meat pies GF at the G and everything else...it could be worse...Sandy could relocate to the west and come outof retirement they you would be in deep poo...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

No one could be as bad as Sandy Roberts......i ALWAYS turned down the sound when he was commentating...

You guys wanted to join the VFL now called the AFL you get our comentators too they go with the meat pies GF at the G and everything else...it could be worse...Sandy could relocate to the west and come outof retirement they you would be in deep poo...

At least there's 2 WA sides playing so Ed shouldn't be biased????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

At least there's 2 WA sides playing so Ed shouldn't be biased????

in an ideal world someone would assasinate him.....or his plane crashes but thats not good as it would take a few hundred nice people with him...could someone spike his pie over there?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

I woundnt get too excited if I was the Lions or a few others, WILL take time to adjust to the Devils 6-6-6 we have seen it before a slow start and then the after burners kick in at around round 7 or 8 with 15 wins you will be sitting around 3rd by seasons end so I haven't written off North either.....

A few teams like ours just need a scrappy win to set the wheelie bin wheels in motion so don't give up premiership coach..im not writing off the Dee's just yet...though such a shit start to the season can write off a GF win for good dam sure....

In our case the whole dam team were lethargic in round 1 they mostly have improved each game but for sure a few need to go to Casey for a few weeks to find there mojo....in our case not much pressure on the ball carrier....last year they were gang tackling in twos and three's were not seeing that this season....I always like to see at least one new player in the team at the start of a season....we did not though Goodwin has injected new talent since...and of course new blood breeds enthusiasm Bombers have always been a team that can rise from the ashes we on the other hand are a team that doesn't...

Tip for you guys...dont pick the Dee's against the Swans...we seldom bet them.

Thanks I'II tip them now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ozzydom said:

The day of the Demons.

Ahhhh Chook thought i was missleading him...hahahaha...i didnt see enough last week to suggest a return to the winners list...but hey im happy even i start zero this round..

That email to Goodwin must have done the trick...

• Like 2

Rule 14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

Some of these links make a mess of the formatting, while trying to fix it this morning we nearly lost the entire topic, many thanks to the staff members who worked to correct the problem.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Well done to the Dees for getting on the board for their supporters.

Didn't see anything that would suggest a top 8 team this year from either side. 

Just the Roos and Blues to save their pants now.

Step by step inch by inch you climb that mountain, gees your a hard man Fj....

I thought the Swans were pretty good first half after that they were never far away, one slip and they would have rolled over us.....Droping whats his name which i mentioned in my email did the trick....

Another dark weekend of tipping for me....Port become that enigma once again.....pick em and they loose dont pick and they win...

Anyway more exciting things on the horizon the foldable phone....hows that?

https://www.cnet.com/news/galaxy-fold-preorder-april-26-mate-x-razr-here-are-all-the-foldable-phones-that-are-coming-release-date-specs-camera-iphone-google/

With a foldable its a telly in your pocket, wonder if Telstra will reduce the AFL live broadcast to half a screen like they did with your tablet...

Hey....we are having a fantastic autumn in Melbourne this year one we haven't had in like eons...nice mostly sunny days and cool nights your Thai wife's and gf's are jealous of...And Trump cant do anything about it....Ho the border wars...are you keeping up with it? If I was an American id emigrate, always been dark on US politics these days it routinely makes comedy.

And Aussie politics....gees I've voted Lib since around the early 2000's after waking up to the LP not being for the workers after all, except for Kennet...no way Jose....he hurt the big VIC at the same time he did fix it after driving into the ground first... Well we now have Morrison vs Shorten ....like Eagles vs Collingwood....what scares me about Morrison is his religion and how it actually dont fit his position in politics...Then there is former union leader Shorten running for PM...just dont work....In the last state election I just sribbled two lines and wrote BS on everything....You know Andrews and the wasted 1 billion...im still not over it...What to do what to do...dont forget you refugees in Thailand its a May federal election and the Aussie gov has long reaching arms they will cancel your passport if you dont vote....there could be a hiccup when you wanna go on ur vacation over the border somewhere...

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Gazman1 said:

Well I remember stirring Ron up by telling him that I could get into the underlying code on the AFL Website and change my selections during the match, he was a very honest man and thought I was a bit suspect.

Picking the teams, if you remember last year I was near the bottom the whole way through, I just guess the selections and then I do nto change them once I have put them in.

No secret thing I use and just lucky so far this year!!!!

Well done Gazman. Keep it going.

• Like 2