Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

4 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Whos Cazaly?

Well WILL the worlds a pretty unfair place and we just witnessed that courtesy of our friends over there stuck between Mexico and Canada, the land of freedom....you know the main players in the world with the biggest red button...

You must be on a good mix of blood pressure tabs with all thats being going on of late...hubs and GF at the G and all.....like heavy stake in favour of the Vic's....dam unfair....bit like here all foreigners to our league just me and Chooks who hardly posts now im the lone Vic voice...im like lost in the wilderness.....and would be discarded and if some knew how to do it .....

https://www.afl.com.au/hall-of-fame/legends Thats the list....and I take offence to some of them on it....like John "light fingers" Nichols....a crook always, the rumours go the Blues had to get him out of the can before a few big games one a GF I think...an old cobber mate who was a mentor to me in my prime filled me in on a Mr Nicholes....and the last time I heard of him he had been manager think something like a Good Guys store...one evening it got burgled they the thieves came in through the roof....turns out old John was the manager of said establishment.....a few weeks later he was charged and then we never heard anymore about it...John Elliot was in charge of the Blues in those days....

Skilton.....nahhhh....even coached us....nahhhhhh....

Ian Stewart ...come on now...turns out he was a cross dresser too....they were better at silencing the press back in the olden days......like what did he do? 

Barry Cable? gees...cant they find anyone better?

Look id discard 75% on that list, I think you need to do more than just be a flashy player that gets the ball.....

So yes Cahill would be a better choice than 75% on that list.....but as you know the tinker league are the tinker league and they hardly ever get much right....

Skilton only won himself 3 Brownlows, so probably not deserving of being on the list as you say

The Legends category is reserved for those who are deemed to have had a significant impact on the game of Australian rules football. All "Legends" enshrined to date represent former players of the VFL/AFL, with the exception of Barrie Robran who played the whole of his career in the SANFL. Being named as a "Legend" of the Australian Football Hall of Fame is the highest honour which can be bestowed onto an Australian footballer.

In 2010, several amendments to the Legends category were made to ensure the exclusivity and prestige of the Hall of Fame. Among them were:[3]

The Legends category remains exclusively for recognition of the most significant playing and coaching records

The number of Legends that can be part of the Hall of Fame remains at a maximum of 10 per cent of the total inductees

Criteria for elevating an inductee to Legend status requires that only ‘playing and coaching’ records be taken into account and not a candidate’s overall contribution to the game outside of playing and coaching.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Radar501 said:

Hello Mr Alex.........umm........it's me........Radar.  I post my thoughts now and then on this excellent footy forum, but you may not have noticed me around.    I'm feeling a little insignificant at the moment.

Anyway, just to let you know that I also reside in the southern State of Victoria.   In fact, my home is weally weally cwose to Wilsons Prom, and you can't set foot anywhere further south on the Australian mainland.

Chat soon!!!

Excuse me sir.......3 off us......

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BookmanBkk said:

Skilton only won himself 3 Brownlows, so probably not deserving of being on the list as you say

The Legends category is reserved for those who are deemed to have had a significant impact on the game of Australian rules football. All "Legends" enshrined to date represent former players of the VFL/AFL, with the exception of Barrie Robran who played the whole of his career in the SANFL. Being named as a "Legend" of the Australian Football Hall of Fame is the highest honour which can be bestowed onto an Australian footballer.

In 2010, several amendments to the Legends category were made to ensure the exclusivity and prestige of the Hall of Fame. Among them were:[3]

The Legends category remains exclusively for recognition of the most significant playing and coaching records

The number of Legends that can be part of the Hall of Fame remains at a maximum of 10 per cent of the total inductees

Criteria for elevating an inductee to Legend status requires that only ‘playing and coaching’ records be taken into account and not a candidate’s overall contribution to the game outside of playing and coaching.

Yes well it gets confusing dont it.....Hall of Fame and then you have the Legends......bit off mumbo jumbo to me i thinks.....

The lines are more than Blurred as far as Legands go betten Kennedy and Barrasi vs Cable and Stewart......so whats the criteria in English plzzz......:violin:

Unlike every one else in here i dont give a RATs....its fodder for the converted to keep them in perpetual chains.....

Notice for fanatsy football players.......we play from round 2.....its on....and no you cant make any more mass changes....the fellas at fanatsy have given you 3 trades per week for 4 weeks to compensate.... round 2 to 5 your allowed 3 changes per week...no byees  GF on round 17.....hi ho hi ho its off to work we gooooo

woooops nearly forgot.... your link... https://www.afl.com.au/news/440605/what-fantasy-coaches-need-to-know-ahead-of-round-two

Edited by AlexRRR
i lovethe Eagles....
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Radar501 said:

Hello Mr Alex.........umm........it's me........Radar.  I post my thoughts now and then on this excellent footy forum, but you may not have noticed me around.    I'm feeling a little insignificant at the moment.

Anyway, just to let you know that I also reside in the southern State of Victoria.   In fact, my home is weally weally cwose to Wilsons Prom, and you can't set foot anywhere further south on the Australian mainland.

Chat soon!!!

You will have to keep reminding him Radar.
His memory has declined with age

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Congrats to Dean Cox on the Hall of Fame.

Surely the best ruckman of the modern generation, possibly all time.

I don't know what it is about West Coast producing good ruckman, but we have 

3 AA's that I can think of. Off the top of my head, Cox, Michael Gardiner and NN.

Apologies to Bookers and Rip for the picture.

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com%2F20200603%2F3fa3a65e093a7af52d4e9e6093410e87.jpg&hash=ddd10c75bba5e1f17818650db0ebd3ed

i thought 2005 and 2006 was deserving of a 1-1 result
i didn't feel too disappointed after losing in 06

• Like 2

If this doesn't get approved, it will be ridiculous.

How can having 350 sponsors at the ground be considered to be getting a competitive advantage <deleted>?

Giants’ bold fan plan hits a snag due to unfair advantage concerns

Foxfooty.com.au understands the AFL communicated its caution to GWS on Wednesday, indicating the Giants might be afforded a competitive advantage over rival clubs if given the green light to welcome up to 350 guests to its match against North Melbourne in Round 2.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/giants-bold-fan-plan-hits-a-snag-due-to-unfair-advantage-concerns/news-story/b16815dd5406872b5e04c0d783b3a732

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2

+ 1 Will.   Social distancing is strictly enforced at all mob rallies.

Or, go on a looting rampage at the local supermarket   That way, Rent-A-Crowd is sure to gain the Silent Majority's support for wotever moral cause they're protesting about.   

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Radar501 said:

+ 1 Will.   Social distancing is strictly enforced at all mob rallies.

Or, go on a looting rampage at the local supermarket   That way, Rent-A-Crowd is sure to gain the Silent Majority's support for wotever moral cause they're protesting about.   

Never underestimate large groups of stupid people mate.

• Like 2

On 6/4/2020 at 4:40 PM, Will27 said:

If this doesn't get approved, it will be ridiculous.

How can having 350 sponsors at the ground be considered to be getting a competitive advantage <deleted>?

Giants’ bold fan plan hits a snag due to unfair advantage concerns

Foxfooty.com.au understands the AFL communicated its caution to GWS on Wednesday, indicating the Giants might be afforded a competitive advantage over rival clubs if given the green light to welcome up to 350 guests to its match against North Melbourne in Round 2.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/giants-bold-fan-plan-hits-a-snag-due-to-unfair-advantage-concerns/news-story/b16815dd5406872b5e04c0d783b3a732

Well sir....they set the precedent when they lost all there humor over the Sth Koreon sex doll saga....and Wilkins sitting next to Adulfo....

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Chimps just sent me a text and some photos of those who have turned up for the Melbourne Black Lives matter rally.
A delightful selfie of Chimps in his St Kilda GUernsey (a gift from @Thechook) and Uncle Alex @AlexRRR in his Melbourne guernsey (looks a bit tight)
Chimps tells me the boys are near the back of the march with the rest of the protesters who need the walking canes

tri

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from tipping.afl.com.au (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Tried to log onto tipping and this is all I can get ,any clues ?

And me too......i got in ok yesterday......Try loging in on a private page.....

Id say you picked up some malware Oz you might have been going into some naughty websites ....

Step one clear your browser history....

Step two if that didnt work private browser page, with Mozarella....Mozilla open a page then then do it again second time the option for a private page comes up...its still gooogle, all browsers have the option for a private page....

And failing that your in deep poo...

But wait theres more....do an antivirus scan....and or try getting a malware software trial, dont bother with free ones... or better still buy an Apple laptop and bingo all your problems soved.....after years of banging my head up against a wall over the 4 windows laptops and desktops and that cost more to keep going than 2 cars on the road....NEVER....and issue....wait i lie...i did pick up some malware on the MacBook once but Gaz was kind enough to help he get rid off...and the iMac never ever anything...and for yearsssssss....

But seriousy clear your browser history first.....it will also delete all your passwords...Gooooo the Deesss

ps.....Another option is if your using chrome download another browser like mozilla and try again...chances are your browser is infected....

....dont send anything to google or what ever....sounds like your got a bug and by sending what ever your opening the door for them to retrive things you dont want to get out...

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, ozzydom said:

tri

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from tipping.afl.com.au (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Tried to log onto tipping and this is all I can get ,any clues ?

https://kinsta.com/blog/your-connection-is-not-private/

7 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

And me too......i got in ok yesterday......Try loging in on a private page.....

Id say you picked up some malware Oz you might have been going into some naughty websites ....

Step one clear your browser history....

Step two if that didnt work private browser page, with Mozarella....Mozilla open a page then then do it again second time the option for a private page comes up...its still gooogle, all browsers have the option for a private page....

And failing that your in deep poo...

But wait theres more....do an antivirus scan....and or try getting a malware software trial, dont bother with free ones... or better still buy an Apple laptop and bingo all your problems soved.....after years of banging my head up against a wall over the 4 windows laptops and desktops and that cost more to keep going than 2 cars on the road....NEVER....and issue....wait i lie...i did pick up some malware on the MacBook once but Gaz was kind enough to help he get rid off...and the iMac never ever anything...and for yearsssssss....

But seriousy clear your browser history first.....it will also delete all your passwords...Gooooo the Deesss

ps.....Another option is if your using chrome download another browser like mozilla and try again...chances are your browser is infected....

....dont send anything to google or what ever....sounds like your got a bug and by sending what ever your opening the door for them to retrive things you dont want to get out...

Chimps sent me some terrific photos form your March yesterday. I expect you will be quite tired today from fighting the good fight. rest up a bit old fella

• Like 2

In thrilling news over my hot dog dinner....yep i was slumming it tonight.....Harry Tunnel was mentioned in the sports section....Dees so proud.....recon they found his problem....some nerve over a muscle (which on normal people is not there) casued his calf issues.....eat your heart out Freo.....had a few experts talking....looking more than a pinch hitter now.....All looking good untill it goes south once again....

The boys keeping tabs with each other on WhatsApp so whats that prove? not much if they dont beat the Blues on saturday......I like no news comes out of Perth on the Eagles....whats that mean? means there more likely to do better than us....all the hot wind around the G casues unpredictable weather patterns in Melb....

The 3 melbourneateers in Radar Chooks and me are ready to subscription to Kayo again.....frigging frezzing today....just 10 god dam degrees...its winter....football cant come back fast enough...ive vegied in front of the mac since 3 pm and its midnight now.....and no bugs men....works so well, thank you Steve Jobs....cant say much about it since he left the planet and that fella Tim took over....the only thing Tim introduced was the limited editon at first red iphone casue of course its about AIDS and hes gay as they come......i noticed its only bout 13 weeks to the start of the NFL season and Apple news are cranking up the dribble on it.....im gonna be flat out keeping up with games from the 3 codes for the rest of the year....

This is a seriously good play list im listening to on spodify tonight...made it about a month ago.....Reggae...my second love to latin.....i added some dub tonight to you know.....change the vibe a bit since its around 5 hrs long, well i dont pirate my music anymore as i recon i payed enough over my life i should now get it for free its just what i like is so hard to get...... any way they block us here now unless you have a vpn....of course my Bro inlaw the biggest pirate since Captain Kidd his whole life revolves around downloading continuosly  and im not kidding here every movie <deleted> or other wise to his pc....i have mentioned to him which includes 2 tivos with god knows how much content he cant live long enough to even see 10% of what hes got in his hard drives...he of course just gave me a look and turned the other way....he even has a tv in his work shop.....belive it.....its true....most people have music on in the back ground...not this guy....the tv is on if hes in his workshop.....thats  soooooooo bad and of course my sister has caught that bug.....which reminds me the ex wife use to have the tv on for company....now she had acess to my music, i got her out of that habit quick smart....... i have always found tv annoying unless im watching it....i find it annoying even when watching it, lets face it its a barren waste land, there was a time when i was married i never turned it on before 9 pm and then it was SBS or ABC the only time it went to one of the comercial stations was for sport....

"Who you with" Katchafire a kiwi reggae band......nice song, seen them again recently...."Wrap it up".....check em out on utube.....Well Scott Brown has slowed down his utube vids since lock down....recon the gf got into his ear....thats about the only reason....and....while browsing utube casue of nothing to watch stumbled across some pommy guy who reminds me of me in some way not that im as adventurous or outrages as he even has a simlar look....has some charisma which isnt me at all..... loves exploring 3rd world places which is like me i guess and in particular the former Soviet Republics but i picked up on him doing India first and later Cuba with his sexy Russian Gf....Bald and Bankrupt his his utube name has alot of followers....hangs around a couple of hot Russians....from time to time....seems to love his grey trackie dakkies, seems to be wearing them a lot....well he really found the dirty parts of India...even amazed me and i spent 2 weeks over there....."Love me Now" Black Seeds......seriously good reggae boys......I got into some Sol tonight....the good stuff.....Mexican beer....they have great beer over there just 3....and 3 apple cider.....so thats 6 over like 5 hrs so im not p......the apple cider is called Orchard Thieves and the logo is a fox.... seriously good drop with an even better name.....which reminds me of....hahahaha....windcheater girl sent me a pic very recently off her with some tame foxes and i think either from Japan or Korea when i wrote back we shoot them here she was ahhhhhh!!!!!!! hahaha...Katchafire again....."Irie"....."you know excatly how to handle me"......"every day every day"...such a good band.....

Well i did a few nights intensive on Bald and Bankrupt, he has alot of content i guess the Russian Gf is the main attraction when shes traveling with him, they in Cuba was intresting, she has a habit of being half naked and seems to pick up guys pretty..... easy especially in Cuba well she Arlina....something like that... found a stray ginger cat....kittern.....and guess what? it traveled through the Cuban contryside with them in the end she couldnt part with the kittern so decided to try and smuggle it back to Europe....in her bra which at first sight didnt seem much room for pussy in there,  so obviously she pads her bra too  like half the women in the world...at one point pussy was in her hand bag on leaving the plane in Mexico...long story short with quick response he put pussy down his undies to get through customes....that was funny when retriveing puss with its arms and claws out.....anyway the good news is pussy is now home with Arlina in Blerus how ever you spell it...a former Soviet republic....by the way here mum is a bit of alooker too....

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Hi Guys.

Still in the boondocks overseas and can't put my tips in,would the moderators of the tipping mind if i place them on here for time being.

Glad to see you back FJ.

Might be easier to PM your tips to someone along with your details so someone can put them in for you.

200.gif

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1