Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

6 hours ago, Will27 said:

Uncle Alex

If you haven't seen this series, give it a crack.

It's sensational.

All or Nothing: Tottenham Hotspur

The money these clubs have is mind boggling.

Spurs have 10 full time physio's.

I dont get prime video.....Netflix has one on Sunderland and one on Juve.....i didnt bother but id watch this one since i like Spurs and love Jose....

5 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

I dont get prime video.....Netflix has one on Sunderland and one on Juve.....i didnt bother but id watch this one since i like Spurs and love Jose....

Can't you download it?

It's at all of the big torrent places.

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Will27 said:

Can't you download it?

It's at all of the big torrent places.

Hey its illegal here to do that, cant acces sites anymore fella, you been a way to long, you get a message from who ever your provider telling you your a naughty boy and to cut it out...need a VPN and im not spending 75$ a year on one when streaming pretty much covers what i want.....Like i have close to a terbite of downloaded movies and i hardly watched any......Music yes but im at the stage now i got what i want and any of the newer stuff i want is non mainstream it dont show up on the pirate sites.....

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Will27 said:

Unfortunately, this looks like it could be another Ben Cousins situation.

Herald Sun on Twitter

Harley Bennell has been taken to hospital just hours after his AFL retirement.

Happy to see Harley is enjoying the Goldy lifestyle and relaxing at Broadbeach. Chimps and I might pop over with a case (melbourne translation = slab) tomorrow and visit the fella in hospital.

It isn't only indigenous players who have issues but it seems like percentage wise per capita they have issues settling in in their younger years.

Doesn't bode well for Elijah Taylor at West Coast frankly. He has made 3 public errors at Sydney and several other issues were hinted at.

Some players are able to grasp the opportunity and make it a pathway out of their poverty or future jail life. Others make it near the top level or to the top level and seem to get pushed over the edge with bling bling in their pockets.

Gonna be less clubs willing to take a chance in future

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Hey its illegal here to do that, cant acces sites anymore fella, you been a way to long, you get a message from who ever your provider telling you your a naughty boy and to cut it out...need a VPN and im not spending 75$ a year on one when streaming pretty much covers what i want.....Like i have close to a terbite of downloaded movies and i hardly watched any......Music yes but im at the stage now i got what i want and any of the newer stuff i want is non mainstream it dont show up on the pirate sites.....

You dont need a VPN to download on some sites, though the VPN would possibly hide you.   VPN's allow you to watch sporting highlights form other world regions and also various other content on demand

Unfortunately, this looks like it could be another Ben Cousins situation.

Herald Sun on Twitter

Harley Bennell has been taken to hospital just hours after his AFL retirement.

According to the age he got super <deleted> on bozze and maybe a bit more, looks like he went into denial once caught out breaching hub rules and just like a prince did the tanturm thing, refusing to be flown home to Perth, the Dees AFL and players association had some shrinks working with him but the boy ended up in hospital casue he well you know.....got let down by the club...... another specimen that wasnt in line when the brains were handed out as you leave the pearly gates on your prjectory trip to earth.....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BookmanBkk said:

You dont need a VPN to download on some sites, though the VPN would possibly hide you.   VPN's allow you to watch sporting highlights form other world regions and also various other content on demand

some sites...they know them all unless its a brand spanking newie just formed 5 min ago...... anyway im over dowloading and hording and never watching..

I said before I would be staggered if he got picked up.

He's a recidivist.

Stuffed up at every club he's been at.

He's a piece of <deleted>.

Whoever was responsible for recruiting him at Melbourne needs an <deleted> kicking.

Well the next coach in waiting Ross gave him a good wrapp WILL.... 

Look there all out to pick the teeth out of the talent pool, as we have come to expect down at the MFC they also missed the selection process at the Pearly gates....

Since Jackson left and replaced with gay Pert who Ed threw out of Pieland by the way were slowly slipping back to the dark old days....We are going to need a bit of a shake up starting from president down but you know untill were almost dead is when it will happen....

And dont you worry about that WILL the pussys had there eye on him too now that his calf is fixed theres a chance....we would think he is done and dusted but the morals of clubs are so low the brothels they can be the success for anything fever...........

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BookmanBkk said:

I hope he does work out at West Coast.  Has the ability to be class player 

We could've gotten Sydney Stack for pretty much nothing.

We're a risk adverse club.

Doubt we will touch either of them TBH.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Will27 said:

We could've gotten Sydney Stack for pretty much nothing.

We're a risk adverse club.

Doubt we will touch either of them TBH.

Makes sense Eagles would pick up Taylor.

He will be doing his community service (or jail) time in Perth so he is close to home

• Haha 1

On 9/29/2020 at 10:14 PM, farmerjo said:

Bit of good news today.

Heath Shaw up for grabs.

Get him to North to beat up the young blokes in preseason.

Money well spent.

On Harry/Harley,get back to the bush in WA.

Take your $1000 a game and don't <deleted> up because it can be a long walk home as sometimes you can travel 120kms for a game.????

Shaw might suit North for a year or two. He'd be good for any club with some youngsters.

Don't think the Dees would need him