Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Top of the ladder fooie..........i seen enough good teams in my life to know how they should travel.....Its not a good sign to build yourself up one week and run out on the ground with a flat the next week....

We should have strangled the Hawks last night, 4 goals up early in the 2cd....i was think how far? But then they let them back in...

We haven't murdered anyone since early in the year....keep it close is our mantra, make it a thriller, give the fans something to sweat about.....geeeessssss.......

Demons have no mongrel in them, Viney normally a ferret rat is well not a ferret rat of late, we need a Grinter in the team men.....a fair and tough man....we should be moving heaven and earth to try and get a Toby Green into the red and dark blue.....thats what we need.......

And the coach....gees how did i miss that, the pain of another year....when we could have maybe snared a good one.....watch in the Melbourne Demons is like watching Mr Maggoo the cartoon guy....frigging idiot he was....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Top of the ladder fooie..........i seen enough good teams in my life to know how they should travel.....Its not a good sign to build yourself up one week and run out on the ground with a flat the next week....

We should have strangled the Hawks last night, 4 goals up early in the 2cd....i was think how far? But then they let them back in...

We haven't murdered anyone since early in the year....keep it close is our mantra, make it a thriller, give the fans something to sweat about.....geeeessssss.......

Demons have no mongrel in them, Viney normally a ferret rat is well not a ferret rat of late, we need a Grinter in the team men.....a fair and tough man....we should be moving heaven and earth to try and get a Toby Green into the red and dark blue.....thats what we need.......

And the coach....gees how did i miss that, the pain of another year....when we could have maybe snared a good one.....watch in the Melbourne Demons is like watching Mr Maggoo the cartoon guy....frigging idiot he was....

Jeez

You're a hard man to please Uncle Alex.

Sitting on top of the ladder at round 18 and you want the coach gone.

You're half right with Grinter.

He was tough and a thug.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Will27 said:

Jeez

You're a hard man to please Uncle Alex.

Sitting on top of the ladder at round 18 and you want the coach gone.

You're half right with Grinter.

He was tough and a thug.

The Perth man don't hold no grudges hey??

We wont talk about the Premiership  cup full of meth and stuff hey will we.....

• Haha 1

Hard man to plz? you might be right there WillBert.....still single after 21 ys....im scratching my head on that one...and well the Demons are a hard pill to swallow you know....

Yes i might be but prefer to think im someone who has a bit of substance you know, expect a bit more from people etc...But in the case of that football team there like being underachieves my entire teen and adult life.....

And were 5 games to go to the finals, in my time they tend to shoot them selves in there big flat feet around now and rolling into sept.....how many times did we loose the last 5 games of the season to end up in the elimination final? A god dam lot of times....

Well loose 2 and were 3rd.....loose 3 and were 4th......Suns, Eagles, Dogs, Crows and Cats in the next 5 weeks....and we draw with the Hawks....after this weeks display geeeeesss.....hey i pay my money.....i can shoot my mouth of over my crapp football team.......

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

The Perth man don't hold no grudges hey??

We wont talk about the Premiership  cup full of meth and stuff hey will we.....

Grudges....<deleted>  you talking about?

Have another coffee.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Im not sure what you guys think of the 'new' "updated" forum but just as i was looking up visa requirements and motor stuff.....its like hummmm.....poor as Melbournes last game....and not Apple like smooth intuitive as before.......

I agree Alex.

These updated versions are generally not as good as the previous one.

Look at how bad the AFL website is now.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Will27 said:

I agree Alex.

These updated versions are generally not as good as the previous one.

Look at how bad the AFL website is now.

Well dont start me.....had a scam phone call this morning claiming to be amazon, theses days its rifle here to the point i now use voice mail to screen calls but sometimes i answer and i did today so it got me thinking i should delete my credit card details from both amazon and ali express....amazon was almost easy but ali express....well in the end fluke it by chance as google search wasnt up to date and nowhere with in the park.....

The AFL app continually logs me out so i just check scores there these days, safari and kayo dont like each other, anyway i see what this forum is about now there added a few countries and i think its a good idea bit they forgot to keep it like it was before.....bit like Apple updates fix one thing and screw another....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Mate its the delivery.....we got the forwards, its a haphazard approach, Ben Brown was great on saturday night, if he kicked straight it could have made the difference, ive noticed when the forwards lead particular Spargo he takes for ever to kick and theres a couple of others like that, the midfield has regressed, Viney will get better as he gets more games under his belt, i think Viney and Oliver are to much of the same, Oliver has the quality to be better, he needs to break out of packs rather than just get the hand ball out or drop it on his feet, Viney in that regards is more complete, but Oliver is the better player if he did what i suggested..

There got Brayshaw on a wing, we dont have anyone else to go there, Angus is a gun midfielder id be doing something here in the lead up to the finals, Harmes id back in any day but is off the boil, the whole midfield is down 10% easy, bit of a shake up in the middle would get results....Goodwin hasn't played with anything all year so is unlikely to make big changes in the middle.....

If we put anyone of Macdonald, Fritch, Weiderman up for trade they would be gone in a flash....

Taking your back man for a run up the park is good...i liked Kossie on the ball he added some sparkle around the pack, Spargo is a good player but is 2 good 1 poor at the moment....Macdonald plays his best when hes allowed to roam up the ground.

I see the problem as being in the middle, were struggling getting first use of the ball, we are getting beaten around the packs to often, its a midfield issue....

You need Nic Nat mate.

You'd win the flag with him there????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1