Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Current Carlton president who has been on the board since 2012 should be walking the plank along with Teague, already came out and stated they want an experienced coach and expect to play finals next year.

If they  can get in before Melbourne offer Goodwin a 2 year extension they could snare Goodwin...fingers crossed.....

Awwwwww i dont hate the guy he lost me the year before last.....well documented here from me why, Goodwin is the coaches version of Jake Stringer....puts in a blinder around the time his contract is up....then the team has to suffer for the next 2 years....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Like ive never know...to be relaxed through a game....in past seasons its like  jack in the box......mind you the Demons dont want to kill off the other team....but i can live with that.......mind you Cameron was giving me heart failure...

In the prelim we go.....so its Cats or GWS......who do i fear? ummmmm Cats and Dogs can be good in scrums......anyone else its feeling easy.....no stress......not mean im confident mind you....in the end its on the day....

By the way Mr Fj ......looking up duel cab pick ups in the land of smiles....for reasons i wont want to go into but as a tradie they resonate wiith me....Isuzu d max seems to be an upgrade  while i lean heavily towards Hilux, seems you brought a Ranger in Mazda clothing....they kinda the upgrade from the Isuzu from 21....what to do what to do.....must say the Mazda SUV's are kinda spunky interior wise ive noted...FORD???? hahaha no way Jose M.....that <deleted> piece of ummmm out the front here will never grace my what ever....FORD...Ranger look the best actually but no way would i buy one....one former Thai honey i was dating a not to long ago was rather stressed from irrate Ford byers......say no more....

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

It's a fine at best unless the Toby Green rule comes into play.

Greg Williams received 9 weeks and he wasn't even looking at the ump.

A fine for Green would be a joke.

Time will tell.

Edited by DrJack54

16 minutes ago, Radar501 said:

PS:   Welcome to the AFL forum Dr Jack.

Thanks. 

Actually stumbled onto it. Been here years and didn't know Thaivisa had it.

Yes Phil was an unbelievable player.

I liked his interview with Mike Sheahan.

Less not forget Robbie Muir when he went off.

Being Blues man (soon X if Lyon gets coaching gig) I've always felt Williams hard done by with the 9 weeks. Never made eye contact with the umpire. 

Toby on the other hand full on confrontation with the ump.

You make a good point with Carmen..... that boundary ump got so much into his face and went to Carmen.

Toby on other hand went to the umpire. 

I'll stick with 2 weeks.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, farmerjo said:

At least going to the tribunal there will be more footage of before,the conversation and why the umpire was standing in the middle of the path after the siren had gone to the teams huddle.

Good point re why ump in that position. Didn't occur to me. 

I realize completely different, however the Williams one also, what was the ump doing there.

The panel returned after a deliberation of more than 45 minutes to announce they had agreed Greene’s act was “aggressive, demonstrative and disrespectful”

So what's that mean? 1 or 2 weeks? 

Geezus, Gleeson asks for 6 weeks.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

Unrelated. Gerard Healy knocks back coach selection panel for Carlton.

Why take that job. Already done and dusted. Lyon gets gig. Only one left.

Sad day for Blues fans.

Toby verdict 3 match. Done. 

Can hit the phis

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

Season over,more exciting than the Lindy Chamberlain case.

Probably about right for the LOOK of the game.

They didn't listen to the witness,that was for sure.

Stevic says that in the moment he didn't feel the contact was disrespectful, aggressive or demonstrative. He also says it was minor. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Stevic says that in the moment he didn't feel the contact was disrespectful, aggressive or demonstrative. He also says it was minor. 

All he could say. Fans already don't like umpires (generalization), he can't give fans another reason to dislike him.

Oz way not to dob