Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

9 hours ago, Will27 said:

Nice work by your boys Alex.

We have you a slight scare towards the end.

Yes....Good value them Demons....keep it close give the spectators there moneys worth......Umps were some what shocking i thought, and i wish some one would take Spargo aside and hit him the head with a hammer.....sometimes waaaaaaaaaaaay to slow to get that ball moving.....was nice to see them passengers crank it up after halftime before they all went to sleep again....

• Like 2

On 8/6/2021 at 10:32 PM, ozzydom said:

I knew it was sad when Coon cheese had to change their name

Now thats an absolute disgrace, anyone with half a brain can figure that Coon was the guys surname,  so 17 ys away for Fj, you aint missed much except maybe a free corvid jab, and 10 for Rip....im joining you when borders open men....

Well i didnt look into Tex and his wayward mouth and you know even ex captain and 30ish there still kids, well from seeing his remorseful public apology it looked more like "i dont wanna do this" with some guy sitting next to him with eyes that said your not leaving untill you do sort of thing....

Look humans haven't evolved much over the last 2000 years so it is expecting a lot in such a short time for the average jo to pick up his game you know, now i would be the least racist on the planet but im guilty of yelling out you Black C**T a few times....in my life.....i just yell it to a white C**T ......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Now thats an absolute disgrace, anyone with half a brain can figure that Coon was the guys surname,  so 17 ys away for Fj, you aint missed much except maybe a free corvid jab, and 10 for Rip....im joining you when borders open men....

Well i didnt look into Tex and his wayward mouth and you know even ex captain and 30ish there still kids, well from seeing his remorseful public apology it looked more like "i dont wanna do this" with some guy sitting next to him with eyes that said your not leaving untill you do sort of thing....

Look humans haven't evolved much over the last 2000 years so it is expecting a lot in such a short time for the average jo to pick up his game you know, now i would be the least racist on the planet but im guilty of yelling out you Black C**T a few times....in my life.....i just yell it to a white C**T ......

Sending the fine to where it went only fuels the fire imo.

Tex i think has/is doing the right thing but will be another player remembered for the wrong reasons.

Saying just don't say it is like telling the players not to run passed the mark and give away 50.

• Like 2

Would one of the learned here help me out with a question....ive looked over the visa section and its kinda mumbled stumbled stuff, depending on what you read, i have no issues with insurance etc and money in the bank but...is it a requirement now to have medical insurance to apply for a long stay visa as in retirement and im not talking about the corvid insurance.....

I spoke in line with an agent there and again they limit info untill your in the door..... i thought by going the agent route it would be easier to get a bank account....silly me had one back in 2012 i should have kept topping it up, unlike here if dormant for a year or soo they shut it closed......

6 hours ago, ozzydom said:

Internet went into meltdown 10 minutes into 3rd quarter so missed everything ,tech just came and fixed up so will watch replay.

what was the outcome of toby greens tribunal appearance?

Will miss 1 game instead of 2.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Would one of the learned here help me out with a question....ive looked over the visa section and its kinda mumbled stumbled stuff, depending on what you read, i have no issues with insurance etc and money in the bank but...is it a requirement now to have medical insurance to apply for a long stay visa as in retirement and im not talking about the corvid insurance.....

I spoke in line with an agent there and again they limit info untill your in the door..... i thought by going the agent route it would be easier to get a bank account....silly me had one back in 2012 i should have kept topping it up, unlike here if dormant for a year or soo they shut it closed......

Alex,an email to the big banks on requirements to open an account may help.

When my father came(pre covid) after completing all the O-A in Aus.

He was told by immigration after he arrived that he could not get a certificate of residence for a minimum of 6 months and most banks require that.He gave up and went home.

Knowing someone in the banking industry here is your best bet.

You do need nsurance if applying outside thailand.

Most now would enter through sandbox visa exempt then change visa here not requiring the insurance but you need that bank account.

Maybe a 2nd hand elite visa might be a better option.

• Like 1