Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Seems a few have forgotten Nathan played a year for Brisbane....the deal was if you dont like it up here we will trade you to the Pies, was well known that Bucks had his eyes on playing for the Pies....

very much like the Anthony Rocca deal that came later, Tony went up to Sydney with is mum then traded the following year....... https://australianfootball.com/players/player/nathan%2Bbuckley/13123

3 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Hope today's games are better than the 1st game and a half yesterday.(Freo v Suns was like watching under 13's)

????I could visualize as the Saints v Crows game went on,half the tipsters smiling to grimacing and the other half full of glee. 

Few will be throwing them selves off a bridge if it keeps going like this fella.....how bad are the Saints? caught the last quarter.....and Crows like Port a few years ago...pick em they loose dont pick em they win....

Im really torn between the Eagles and Tigers......hari kari if the eagles win tonight.....should i change?

How are you rating the Eagles line up today mr WILL? i think it looks more than ok....

3 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Hope today's games are better than the 1st game and a half yesterday.(Freo v Suns was like watching under 13's)

????I could visualize as the Saints v Crows game went on,half the tipsters smiling to grimacing and the other half full of glee. 

though seriously ....putting the game on some suburban oval it looked shocking it took away the fact it was an AFL game....reminded me of the VFA days when id yonder over to the Cramer st oval or watch Coburg play....and they are better grounds 30 ys ago that last nights effort.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Few will be throwing them selves off a bridge if it keeps going like this fella.....how bad are the Saints? caught the last quarter.....and Crows like Port a few years ago...pick em they loose dont pick em they win....

Im really torn between the Eagles and Tigers......hari kari if the eagles win tonight.....should i change?

How are you rating the Eagles line up today mr WILL? i think it looks more than ok....

I think having Kelly, Shuey, McGovern and Sheppard might be too much for us.

Richmond have a feW out as well, but they bat deeper than us.

Then again, we're usually pretty hard to beat at home.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Will27 said:

I think having Kelly, Shuey, McGovern and Sheppard might be too much for us.

Richmond have a feW out as well, but they bat deeper than us.

Then again, we're usually pretty hard to beat at home.

yess well...says a lot but actually nothing.....i dont know.... picked the Eagles at home last time and they rolled over and died.....i feel quite strongly that i should take the Eagles sir.....ok i did it.......now oz and you can get one up on me......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

I'm sniffing an upset here,purely on the amount of times a new coach beats his old club.

Am so glad McKAY got off at the tribunal,still get ready for a new game next year called AFL Touch football.

It is normally played indoors on indoor cricket or netball courts but to be expanded to the great outdoors.

GPS's on players will be used at future tribunal hearings with only wingmen allowed to excede speed limits.????

Not enough good players and grunt at North sir to cause an upset what your smelling is the ammonia in the floor cleaner the mrs is using to mop the floor....

As for the hip and shoulder.....in light of concussion and what we now know its time to rub it out, there intent on wacking the guy going for the ball is fairly clear there Fj, like most of the time a tackle to inpeed playing on would have been suffice, if they have time to hip and shoulder they have time to lay a tackle other wise we could dress up AFL players like the NFL does, do you want that?

• Haha 1