Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

2 hours ago, ozzydom said:

He,s baaaaaack.

Quick off the mark for an old codger.....not much to do up in the deserts off Udon?

Yes Simon has been embarrassed into selecting Ben Brown........mind you they picked up Mitch Brown in 2019 and renewed his contract for this year for a staggering 4 games so far and was touted as a tall forward, the Revolving Doors as in Magic who has yet to see light of day well if he's played a game at Casey no one is talking about it....

Anyway he is in and for god's sake leave him in, they could also shift one of them short forwards, no name yet its famous at North, been coasting a bit lately and a bit of a rev up in the middle of the ground men......id be putting Harmes as the number one Midfielder, he is easily the silkiest cleanest Mid we have now there decided he is not a half back who was starving to death back there.......he is and always will be a midfielder than can play as a mid/forward/stopper and run off his opponent..... men.....Oliver can play second fiddle to him and Viney injury sub....there been talking about some kid firing at Casey name escapes me.....bring him in .....time for a bit of a shake up me thinks....

• Like 2

The coaching merry go round is gathering momentum men....

Pies in need, Rattern, Teague, Stewie Dew and Simon Goodwin out of contract end off season, Hawks made it plain Mitchell is coach from 2023 so.......where to now Alastair?

Saints and Suns are likely to renew as like who's going to go there?

Dont see Clarkson at the Blues....but i do see Simon Goodwin going there.....yes i do, fingers crossed....in a dream last night.....Williams to take over at the Demons or Clarkson, well Al did play a few games for us men and retired there so its only natural he would want to coach there some day.....thats what we tell our selves, have noticed the new president isnt rushing to beat down Simons door for he to sign a new contract.....Happend with Northey, Demons took there sweet time to resign him so went to the Swans....peed off i was about that but this time.......i dont care....

Wonder what the board think of Simon....the best air tight contract known to Australian football coaches of any code.....maybe Simon and Sam Weideman will go to the Magpies.....thats a nice thought.....

• Like 2

Wow.....woke to a expanded everything on the 32 inch monitor.......

Friday funnies on a Thursday.....will shut the MacBook down after this see if goes back to normal but you can imagine this page on a 32 inch monitor

2 hours ago, ozzydom said:

Well,good old bloody Fox Sports,,,turned on to watch Demons game but Watchafl says cannot until I turn off VPN. problem is I dont have a VPN .fools....

I watch using the free sites and the same message came up. I also do not have a VPN. The site finally worked after 1/4 time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ripstanley said:

I watch using the free sites and the same message came up. I also do not have a VPN. The site finally worked after 1/4 time

9pm thought i,d watch replay but still no bbb good. what free site you use Rip?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ozzydom said:

Just turned on PC looks like it might be  ok now,pity they were not that slow taking subscriptions.

I'm watching mine (watchafl) through a set top box.

If I get a glitch, I just reboot the box, and then log out and back in.

Have you tried that?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ozzydom said:

9pm thought i,d watch replay but still no bbb good. what free site you use Rip?

Vipbox  There are some redirects when trying to get the game and some times they can be a bit late at the start. I also use adblock

• Like 1