Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Won't be buying one of those Global Passes from the AFL, this is pathetic, over 2 minutes behind and continually kicking back to the half time report...

Will stick to hunting out streams....

Thanks for reminding me GS

edit..dang..i forgot and only got the last 6 minutes of the 4th Q.

Brisbane by 35 points.

How was Sydney coming out of defence GS?

Edited by BookMan

Hey chooka...i like the new Saints jumper, got to handed to you guys the designs that have come out in recent years have been eye catching.

That's part of our autumn collection, wait till you see what we have for winter and what we will wear for the grand final.
  • Like 2

Hey chooka...i like the new Saints jumper, got to handed to you guys the designs that have come out in recent years have been eye catching.

That's part of our autumn collection, wait till you see what we have for winter and what we will wear for the grand final.

Year 2040 fashions should be interesting

• Like 2

Thanks BookMan, talk about hitting someone in the face with a shoving and killing the dream even before the season starts.

Thanks BookMan, talk about hitting someone in the face with a shoving and killing the dream even before the season starts.

Jeez chooka, I thought I was being optimistic with that year prediction

• Like 1

chooka, will the AFL be giving the Saints similar concessions as the Bombers this season? All I seem to be reading about is half the team coming out with season ending injuries

Is anyone running the dream team comp this year?

yep I am setting up a league at the moment, those interested let me know so I will know what size league. Want to keep it strictly thaivisa. With at least 8 we will play each other twice.

chooka, will the AFL be giving the Saints similar concessions as the Bombers this season? All I seem to be reading about is half the team coming out with season ending injuries

Total of 10 on the injury list with 5 so far on the long term list. We have 5 rookies who will now probably be elevated which includes Schneider and Saad. If the injuries keep growing we may be looking for top ups.

yep I am setting up a league at the moment, those interested let me know so I will know what size league. Want to keep it strictly thaivisa. With at least 8 we will play each other twice.

I'm in Rips Swans

• Like 1

I'm in Rips Swans

GrannysApples are up and rearing to go... Just flick us the League code when it's ready...

How does it work? might give it a go this year.

AFL FANTASY (DREAM TEAM)

The AFL Dream Team league is set up and ready to go. It is a private league for Thaivisa members, so no outsiders can join as they can in a public league. You will need the invitation code.

League Name: - THAI​LAND MOB

Invitation Code: - Z5D57R34

The league size is 16 teams maximum and if all spots are not filled then you will randomly play another team twice.

For the first timers, go to the AFL site click on Fantasy in the tool bar.

Once registered the team selection window will open, you can individually pick the players of your choice from any AFL team. You can also auto fill your team and edit later. Once you have filled your side click on leagues on the 2nd tool bar. Click on join a league.

Choose option 1 (I have been invited to join) enter league/invitation code.

You done and part of the Thailand Mob.

• Like 2

Was only a matter of time (again).

Former West Coast Eagle Ben Cousins charged in car drama

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/former-west-coast-eagle-ben-cousins-charged-in-car-drama-20150312-141sq1.html

Hmmm... Well if what the reporter says is true and the story can be corroborated then he should be given the benefit of the doubt. Given his colourful past, doesn't look too good...