Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

I noticed im already at the top of the table....thats sooooo sweet....why no lance franklin in fantasy?

Because you're a Dees supporter.. By default, you get the pick of the runts...

Plenty of bargins to be had at sub 200k...

What you talking about?

I just picked from the list avaliable, would have thought they would have had 75% of each club to choose from....i assum we could all have Ablett in our team or once he's selected he is no longer avaliable?

Anyway my intrest in AFL is pretty low these days apart from top players i havent much of a clue who is who i pretty much only watch the Dees when there on tv and most of the time turn off before the end of the game no need to tell you why, then i might watch a few games in the finals including the GF, the decline is not so much how my team fare its more to do with how life changes you and points you into new directions.

Since i will be moving to Thailand full time later next year time to get some new intrests happening as im going to have a lot of free time on my hands.

I noticed im already at the top of the table....thats sooooo sweet....why no lance franklin in fantasy?

What you talking about?

I just picked from the list avaliable, would have thought they would have had 75% of each club to choose from....i assum we could all have Ablett in our team or once he's selected he is no longer avaliable?

Anyway my intrest in AFL is pretty low these days apart from top players i havent much of a clue who is who i pretty much only watch the Dees when there on tv and most of the time turn off before the end of the game no need to tell you why, then i might watch a few games in the finals including the GF, the decline is not so much how my team fare its more to do with how life changes you and points you into new directions.

Since i will be moving to Thailand full time later next year time to get some new intrests happening as im going to have a lot of free time on my hands.

You have every listed player in the afl to choose from. 200 thousand people can have Ablett and Buddy in thier team. If you wait until last to pick them then you may exceed your salary cap and you won't be allowed. The idea is to pick your 1/2 dozen quality players 1st the build your team around them.

What you talking about?

You have every listed player in the afl to choose from. 200 thousand people can have Ablett and Buddy in thier team. If you wait until last to pick them then you may exceed your salary cap and you won't be allowed. The idea is to pick your 1/2 dozen quality players 1st the build your team around them.

Yes thats what i thought but i didnt see Franklin, he would have been my first pic and no way were every player there, only saw about 6 Demons.

Dont matter to much i dont expect to finnish higher than 3rd last which is second at the moment.....hahaha

What you talking about?

Yes thats what i thought but i didnt see Franklin, he would have been my first pic and no way were every player there, only saw about 6 Demons.

Dont matter to much i dont expect to finnish higher than 3rd last which is second at the moment.....hahaha

You can choose a player by position, price or team. If you click on melbourne you will see all your listed players. Yep just checked every listed melbourne player is there. When you open up the Melbourne list it will 1st show you the defenders, you change to midfield and you will get the group of all listed midfielders/dual position and so through rucks and forwards.

What you talking about?

You can choose a player by position, price or team. If you click on melbourne you will see all your listed players. Yep just checked every listed melbourne player is there. When you open up the Melbourne list it will 1st show you the defenders, you change to midfield and you will get the group of all listed midfielders/dual position and so through rucks and forwards.

I see.....well obviously i lack experiance in this...will go back in and check it out more thourghly.

Im getting an add right in my reply box if i dont quote i cant type anything with out the dam thing taking me somewhere else...i did a scan with hitmanpro this morning but its still there, just me?

Tipping is now open. I have created a comp Thailand Mob. The password to join the comp is Thaivisa.

If you were in the tipping last year you sign in and the have to activate for 2015 before you join our comp.

You then click join a comp. Enter Thailand Mob and hit search. Once the comp is located click Join Comp

I hope this help

Where is the tipping located please?

I'm so hopeless at Fantasy League I've just hit the Auto Fill button (i.e. they pick it for you) for Round 1.

It feels a bit like cheating, but I'd like to see how it goes, at least compared to my own efforts.

Should it be allowed? Or maybe have a "phantom" team in our league that just picks the the Auto-Fill.

• Like 1

I'm so hopeless at Fantasy League I've just hit the Auto Fill button (i.e. they pick it for you) for Round 1.

It feels a bit like cheating, but I'd like to see how it goes, at least compared to my own efforts.

Should it be allowed? Or maybe have a "phantom" team in our league that just picks the the Auto-Fill.

perfectly legit way to do it. I did the same then just replaced the players I didn't want with others.
  • Like 1

Dont worry your not the only one.....looks very daunting...have to be on the ball with injures check and check...replace ets...i underestimated how much is involved...

I changed my mind about finnishing 3rd last...i think last.

Don't forget the Tipping comp!

Open to all members here.

We have 9 who have joined so far...

Remember to add yourself to the Thailand Mob competition...

Newbies,regulars, and occasional lurkers all welcome!

Here is the list of who has joined so far.

post-147205-0-36216200-1426480678_thumb.

Alexrrr

Grantsmith

Bloods05
ozydom

jaidee..

Oldcroc..
Waiting for you to join...

Instructions for joining the tipping comp

Create your AFL tipping name and account or use last year’s name. Using a similar name to your thaivisa name makes it easy to know who is who

Go to the TIPPING Tab. click

Choose COMPS>

CREATE/JOIN COMP

Click on ‘JOIN A COMP’ tab

Type ‘Thailand Mob’ into the search line

Click on Thailand Mob when it appears

Click the yellow ‘JOIN COMP’ tab on right hand side (you wont be in the comp until u do)

Put in password ‘Thaivisa’ (it is caps sensitive)

You are now in the comp…

Your name should appear immediate after you refresh the page:

• Like 2

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-03-16-11-08-06.png

Alexrrr

Grantsmith

Bloods05

ozydom

jaidee..

Oldcroc..

Create your AFL tipping name and account or use last year’s name. Using a similar name to your thaivisa name makes it easy to know who is who

Choose COMPS>

CREATE/JOIN COMP

Click the yellow ‘JOIN COMP’ tab on right hand side (you wont be in the comp until u do)

You are now in the comp…

Am onto it... Was distracted by the Ryan Crowley thing ;)

• Like 1

Alexrrr

Grantsmith

Bloods05

ozydom

jaidee..

Oldcroc..

Choose COMPS>

CREATE/JOIN COMP

You are now in the comp…

I thought Carnegie Joe had left us.

Good to see them, I mean him backrolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Alexrrr

Grantsmith

Bloods05

ozydom

jaidee..

Oldcroc..

Choose COMPS>

CREATE/JOIN COMP

You are now in the comp…

Yes boss.....i will i will...was hard enough geting my head aroiund the fanatsy football...

• Like 1

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2015-03-16/ryan-crowley-media-statement

Didnt realise Crowley had been training with Essendon during the off season tongue.png

smileys-sticking-tongue-out-830662.gifsmileys-sticking-tongue-out-486576.gif

Crowley would be a big loss.

Saad took it like a man, never gave up, kept training himself and was picked back up as a rookie by the saints and has now been elevated back to the senior list. Age is against Crowley tho.

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2015-03-16/ryan-crowley-media-statement

Didnt realise Crowley had been training with Essendon during the off season tongue.png

smileys-sticking-tongue-out-830662.gifsmileys-sticking-tongue-out-486576.gif

Crowley would be a big loss.

Saad took it like a man, never gave up, kept training himself and was picked back up as a rookie by the saints and has now been elevated back to the senior list. Age is against Crowley tho.

All that time off you would think he would shorten his time lining up for goal?

• Like 1

I've sent the trophy via ems back to you bookman till i regain it again.thumbsup.gif

Go the kangas.biggrin.png

No no, you can keep it all year Farmerjo.

You might want to lend it to chooka for a week, just to give him some hope for the next few years

• Like 2

I've sent the trophy via ems back to you bookman till i regain it again.thumbsup.gif

Go the kangas.biggrin.png

No no, you can keep it all year Farmerjo.

You might want to lend it to chooka for a week, just to give him some hope for the next few years

He will have to pick with his head.,not his heart,mind you i have jack steven and sam gilbert in my fantasy.smile.png

• Like 1

This sounds like a lot of poppycock to me.

Fremantle tagger Ryan Crowley is unlikely to face the AFL Anti-Doping Tribunal until after the same panel has delivered its verdict on Essendon on March 31.

AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan defended the League's preference to have one Anti-Doping Tribunal panel, but acknowledged the "timing challenges" caused when multiple cases need to be heard.

Crowley, who has been provisionally suspended since September last year, is waiting on a hearing date after testing positive to a banned substance contained in a painkiller last season.

Crowley has support of players and club: Pavlich

"The challenge is we have one Tribunal and we are not able to be in contact with them at the moment," McLachlan said on Friday.

"There's some timing challenges right now, but what we have always liked, and why we've always had one Tribunal is some consistency in the Tribunal so you get consistency of application and decision making.

"I think broadly everyone understands and supports that. It throws up some challenges now."

Crowley tested positive to a 'specified' substance after playing Greater Western Sydney on July 13 last season, and the results of his 'B' sample weren't known until after the Dockers had been bundled out of the finals by Port Adelaide.

McLachlan said there were "nuances" in Crowley's case that led to a six-month timeline between the midfielder's 'B' sample testing positive and his show-cause notice being made public.

"Everyone is satisfied broadly that the systems and the protocols have been followed," he said.

"There are particular nuances of this case, which mean it has been six months.

"The player has been suspended essentially for the majority of that time.

"I've got great faith in the guys administering at our end and we'll work through those challenges."

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 2