Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

I'm using the pic of my 2006 Eagles jumper, signed by the whole team, for my avatar this week.

I still hope to sell it one day, if that prick Chick hasn't completely devalued it!

The surgeons must have left Chickie Babes amputated finger stuck up his rectum,, and it’s finally turned septic.

Somethings made his body puff up with bad air!

Edited by joboss
  • Like 1

Unfortunately the drugs come on the scene in the early nineties when some bright sparks decided to ban the use of alcohol for players.

In hindsight they should of let the boys have a few beers.

Surfer crayfishermen from up Geraldton way brought their pot culture down to the big smoke and then the explosive increase in pay packets to players also played a part in the upgrade to the white stuff. That’s my take on it. I tend to think it is now in the past. But, boys will be boys, and their gf’s seem to like it too.

The game: I'm starting to feel like you must have last week FJ, seems a lot of the commentary is writing the Eagles off. I’ve taken a tip from you and laid in a good supply of coldies to enhance the highs and soften any lows. I haven’t lost the belief, and I’m getting pretty excited. Go Eagles!!!!

• Like 2

Thank you, Team Oz.

All in jest.

I played Rules as a junior to teenage years. In the State squad.

Now, RL - slightly more enjoyable to watch (for me).

I did go to Melbourne one year. From Thursday/Friday until Sunday, life in Melbourne was abuzz - thumping.

Unfortunately, $$$ in all codes has destroyed the game a little, me thinks. Quality up & up.

But, similar to RL, it seems to a game of no mistakes - risk averse.

I will watch it but mainly to watch the crowds.

Whoever is the victor is OK by me. WA teams - you beaut. Come on cobber, come on. Booze & a meat pie!

I hope that all you addicts have a cracka day.

• Like 1

Ps bookie.....have you decided on which TGF your taking to watch the game with you tomorrow?

Post pics plzzzzz

Chimpy is apparently drawing the ballot tonight.

Chimpy knows what i like.

Will you be fit for the GF (grand final) tomorrow or are you having a quiet night tonight?gigglem.gif

Rip I'm only a social drinker......yes fit and the telly is on, I'm not taking sides today just want a good game.

Ps only a coffee at half time......from my coffee machine...I have some class old boy.

Thank you, Team Oz.

All in jest.

I played Rules as a junior to teenage years. In the State squad.

Now, RL - slightly more enjoyable to watch (for me).

I did go to Melbourne one year. From Thursday/Friday until Sunday, life in Melbourne was abuzz - thumping.

Unfortunately, $$$ in all codes has destroyed the game a little, me thinks. Quality up & up.

But, similar to RL, it seems to a game of no mistakes - risk averse.

I will watch it but mainly to watch the crowds.

Whoever is the victor is OK by me. WA teams - you beaut. Come on cobber, come on. Booze & a meat pie!

I hope that all you addicts have a cracka day.

Poor guy is at a total loss lost up in fang....you could be in CM watching the game at the local Aussie sports bar.

Alex posted

Rip I'm only a social drinker......yes fit and the telly is on, I'm not taking sides today just want a good game.

Ps only a coffee at half time......from my coffee machine...I have some class old boy.

I cannot quote all the comments.

My post was to Bookman which he replied to.

• Like 1