Passengers on Thailand flight baffled as 'UFO splits into six pieces and vanishes in mid-air'

webfact

Plane passengers baffled as 'UFO splits into six pieces and vanishes in mid-air'

Passenger Lucas Kim recorded the bizarre encounter as he flew from South Korea to Thailand

By Neil Murphy

0_PAY-PNUFOTAIL02.jpg

The incident was recorded out the side of the aircraft (Image: Credit: Pen News/Lucas Kim)

This is the stunning moment a mysterious ‘aircraft’ splits into six pieces and vanishes in full view of a shocked passenger aboard a nearby plane.

Lucas Kim was jetting to Thailand from his home in Seoul, South Korea, when he spotted what he thought was another flight from his window.

0_PAY-PNUFOTAIL06.jpg

A close-up of the mystery aircraft (Image: Credit: Pen News/Lucas Kim)

“At first I thought it was maybe another plane,” he said. “I thought it was rare to see another plane flying next to your own.

“So I took out my phone, a Huawei P9 Lite, and recorded it.”

What happened then convinced Mr Kim he’d seen something genuinely abnormal.

Full story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/plane-passengers-baffled-ufo-splits-14284885

-- Mirror 2019-2019-04-12

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

...serving alcohol on the flight? Many asians can't handle drugs .

Actually many Asians handle drugs.  But perhaps these were not dealers on the plane, rather an inebriated Korean passenger loosening himself up prior to advancing on walking street ????

• Haha 1

Clearly a meteor. Many of the larger ones ("large" meaning the size of a football) split into pieces once they've entered the atmosphere, the individual pieces then burning up completely.

Why do some twits always attach some miracle or UFO story to even the most mundane natural phenomenons?

Case closed.

Signed: Scully

From the main article OP Link.

“You can believe anything you want, but I truly think I encountered a UFO,” he said.

“The word UFO does not mean it’s 100% alien, it simply means flying objects that we don’t recognize. It might also be some crazy Russian spy plane.”

“I am a Christian and I'm sure God gave us all of this universe to explore,” he said.

“So I don’t think there are other thinking species like us out there, but there might be different animals on other planets.”

Poor fella's really confused.  God.  Russians.  Animals. 

Edited by 55Jay

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

“Some viewers have told Lucas that they think the mysterious presence is best explained by reflected light from his own plane’s wing – yet they’ve not convinced him. 

“You can believe anything you want, but I truly think I encountered a UFO,” he said.”

Because that’s what you choose to believe happened. 

Some people will believe anything rather than except rational explanations. 

For example

“I am a Christian and I'm sure God gave us all of this universe to explore,” he said.”

(Quote attributed to Kim Lucas, from linked story)

Never let reality get in the way of what you want to believe. ????