Do you believe in God and why

ivor bigun

38 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Unfortunately God doesn't give me winning Lotto numbers.

I am confident that God gives us every thing we need.

In other words, we create ourselves our feelings and experiences for the very reason to evolve spiritually and become better beings, that's on a shoestring.????

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Can't buy unconditional love from a human and I'm not allowed a dog in the only accommodation I can afford.

Why do you need unconditional love?

It seems pets are allowed at Nirum Condo Pattaya.

Providing of course, you can afford the prices at Nirum Condo, and that you are, or want to stay in Pattaya.

Can't buy unconditional love from a human and I'm not allowed a dog in the only accommodation I can afford.

Women can ruin your life if you let them. If no children are involved, and I know that's the case with you, you will find another. Check out Corey Wayne's videos on youtube. It helps you get back your power.

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Women can ruin your life if you let them. If no children are involved, and I know that's the case with you, you will find another. Check out Corey Wayne's videos on youtube. It helps you get back your power.

First time was because I was desperate, second time was a mistake. Not going to be a third time. No more getting dumped without explanations for me.

I can accept getting dumped if we had a huge row or I did something really bad, but when there is no apparent reason it's hard to accept. When I left my first partner I lied as to the reason, but I didn't just walk out without any reason. I lied because the reason was that she was a user and a bad partner, but I used to love her and didn't want to make her any more unhappy than I had to. Some people just don't deserve partners.

If I can afford it I'll rent a house and get a dog for unconditional love. Bound to be one that needs rescuing somewhere.

First time was because I was desperate, second time was a mistake. Not going to be a third time. No more getting dumped without explanations for me.

I can accept getting dumped if we had a huge row or I did something really bad, but when there is no apparent reason it's hard to accept. When I left my first partner I lied as to the reason, but I didn't just walk out without any reason. I lied because the reason was that she was a user and a bad partner, but I used to love her and didn't want to make her any more unhappy than I had to. Some people just don't deserve partners.

If I can afford it I'll rent a house and get a dog for unconditional love. Bound to be one that needs rescuing somewhere.

take our son and girlfriends dog ,cant stand the bloody thing,lol

Just now, bert bloggs said:

No way ,i said their dog,couldnt stand the bloody thing ,fluffy barking thing that just eats and sh_ts

Take it easy, it was just meant as a joke. 
As for the dog, I'm with you....I have a couple of those little bstds in my soi too. All they do all day long is yapping their heads off. I won't say I hate them, but it's a VERY, VERY strong dislike.

1 minute ago, Sunmaster said:

As for the dog, I'm with you....I have a couple of those little bstds in my soi too. All they do all day long is yapping their heads off. I won't say I hate them, but it's a VERY, VERY strong dislike.

i was only being light hearted ,dont worry , mind you the bloody thing thinks its God when its staying at our house, the dog that is.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If they could create life that would make them "God" to the created.

But, but, but you do not believe in God.

Utter nonsense...and a strawman diversion. My parents created me. They are not "gods". When life is created in a lab environment, there will be "creators"...not gods. Words have meaning and there is a considerable amount of baggage with the words "God" and "god". :thumbsup:

20 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

I am confident that God gives us every thing we need.

In other words, we create ourselves our feelings and experiences for the very reason to evolve spiritually and become better beings, that's on a shoestring.????

God have given us mother earth, father sun and sister sky, what else can you ask for? Just asking for a friend. 

Yes God have given us everything we need, ans still we are asking for more. Pitty it is and we have no respect for what we he have created for us to take care of ourselves, but still looking up to him and bothering him with every failure wa have, instead of bow down and start fixing things here and right now. 

Edited by Tagged

59 minutes ago, Tagged said:

God have given us mother earth, father sun and sister sky, what else can you ask for? Just asking for a friend. 

Yes God have given us everything we need, ans still we are asking for more. Pitty it is and we have no respect for what we he have created for us to take care of ourselves, but still looking up to him and bothering him with every failure wa have, instead of bow down and start fixing things here and right now. 

You should speak for yourself.

I have been trying for too long to decipher your confused theories, and to be extremely honest, i give up ☺

13 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

You should speak for yourself.

I have been trying for too long to decipher your confused theories, and to be extremely honest, i give up ☺

Well, it was an attempt of humor in this fairytale Thread, thats in fact is true. If there is such a creator, he made this planet for us, to take care of it, and what have we done to our home? Spending energy on searching and making up things that will not help us as a specie at all. And on our way, we forget what he/she/it have given us. 

It is not that hard is it? Obey the gift, not prayers full of demands and hope for another future. 

Yes I have done something about it, and I do something everyday to show how much I love our planet. Plant a tree (200++ now), make a garden, take care of the soil, catch rainwater, eat healthy, take care of your own temple (body) drink less, waste less. And be good to the animals as the people around you. 

It should not be so confusing, should it? 

Or you can choose to digg deeper and deeper and finely get lost, or find something you can or must hold on to, because there is no other option. 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2020 at 7:33 AM, Tagged said:

Well, it was an attempt of humor in this fairytale Thread, thats in fact is true. If there

Well, I didn't get the humour, which I think is very normal, as others not always get my humour.

But, I read this post of yours, and, surprisingly, it makes some sense to me...

... And this leaves me a bit confused ????

• Haha 2

On 9/14/2020 at 3:55 PM, luckyluke said:

You will get unconditional love from a dog as long you provide for it.

I have had a few working dogs. Even they "love" the one that feeds them. I'm thinking more of one of those toy dogs that doesn't eat much. I've had a few cats too, but they only love themselves.

PS. This thread just keeps on, doesn't it? Has to be one of the longest running threads ever on TVF.

Apparently, even for the ones that say they don't believe in religion, religion occupies a large part of our psyche.

On 9/14/2020 at 5:09 PM, bert bloggs said:

take our son and girlfriends dog ,cant stand the bloody thing,lol

Stray dogs are only as far as the soi in LOS. Over here they are more rare.

BTW, even dogs have emotions. One of my farmer friend's had one of his two dogs die of old age. The other, which used to be really mean, has had all the life gone out of him. Very depressed now. They had been next to each other for many years. Farm dogs get locked up in separate kennels when not working, and never go inside the house.

To make it on topic, do dogs believe in God, or is the one that feeds them all that counts?

On 9/14/2020 at 9:29 PM, Sunmaster said:

Dogs usually bark because their needs are not being met. If they get looked after properly they don't bark all the time.

Look to their human for the reason they bark.

I have had a few working dogs. Even they "love" the one that feeds them. I'm thinking more of one of those toy dogs that doesn't eat much. I've had a few cats too, but they only love themselves.

PS. This thread just keeps on, doesn't it? Has to be one of the longest running threads ever on TVF.

Apparently, even for the ones that say they don't believe in religion, religion occupies a large part of our psyche.

I check this topic regularly, and when I feel the need to repeat myself, that there are many paths to find happiness and serenity, I do so. 

I am not really a believer, however since a few years I have the tendency to accept that everything is possible.

This goes from a creator, one or many gods involved, we are a product of another civilisation. 

Stray dogs are only as far as the soi in LOS. Over here they are more rare.

BTW, even dogs have emotions. One of my farmer friend's had one of his two dogs die of old age. The other, which used to be really mean, has had all the life gone out of him. Very depressed now. They had been next to each other for many years. Farm dogs get locked up in separate kennels when not working, and never go inside the house.

To make it on topic, do dogs believe in God, or is the one that feeds them all that counts?

Anyone can feed a dog, and they appreciate it, but when one person shows them love, and someone else in the house just feeds them or is abusive, the dogs will always favor those they know love them. Dogs cannot understand a God, although I'm pretty sure God will give our pets back to us when we are in heaven, souls or not, because our animals are a part of what we are, and their loyalty brings us love .