Hints, but no proof of crime, in Mueller's hunt for a Trump-Russia conspiracy

webfact

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Trump has to be guilty of something, right? So you keep on throwing crap on the wall hoping something sticks. How's that working out?

No, Trump doesn’t have to

be guilty of anything, his predecessor in the Oval Office demonstrated that being a crook is not a requirement to be President and being President doesn’t turn you into being a crook.

There is However the small matter of a report from a criminal investigation that is being withheld from Congress and the public.

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, elmrfudd said:

based on absolutely nothing but your opinion of course

Looks like a pretty qualified opinion to me. It would only take a little common sense to figure this out. Hell, people get convicted for dick all. What Trump has blatantly done could hardly be called "dick all".

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Barr told U.S. lawmakers on March 24 that the special counsel investigation "did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

It just keeps on getting better.

The Mueller team must be grinding their teeth in frustration that they just couldn't find any "smoking gun". "Oh, if only they had more time they'd have been sure to have found it" they must be telling each other, but in truth ( IMO ) there never was anything to find.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Papadopoulos, the first former Trump aide charged by Mueller who initially cooperated but became increasingly critical of the special counsel, especially after completing a two-week prison term in December.

Now Mueller can't "get them", I'm sure there will be more coming out to criticise the Mueller team.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, neeray said:

Looks like a pretty qualified opinion to me. It would only take a little common sense to figure this out. Hell, people get convicted for dick all. What Trump has blatantly done could hardly be called "dick all".

what precisely have you convinced yourself he has done?

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It just keeps on getting better.

The Mueller team must be grinding their teeth in frustration that they just couldn't find any "smoking gun". "Oh, if only they had more time they'd have been sure to have found it" they must be telling each other, but in truth ( IMO ) there never was anything to find.

Now Mueller can't "get them", I'm sure there will be more coming out to criticise the Mueller team.

Again, show us the full un-redacted report and we’ll see what the truth is.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

what precisely have you convinced yourself he has done?

It would be wise for you to follow some news. It's been all over every medium for years now. Sorry, but I really don't have the time to read and explain the news to you.

But take your blinders off first. Trump is many shades from the white that you seem to perceive him to be. Try a few shades of grey. No, go directly to black.

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Again, show us the full un-redacted report and we’ll see what the truth is.

You know that we will never see an un redacted report for legal reasons, so while you may choose to keep repeating yourself for the next year, it's not going to make any difference.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You know that we will never see an un redacted report for legal reasons, so while you may choose to keep repeating yourself for the next year, it's not going to make any difference.

Never say never. Maybe Wikileaks will provide. Or some hacker who has it in for Trump (I think he does have a few detractors).

Just now, neeray said:

It would be wise for you to follow some news. It's been all over every medium for years now. Sorry, but I really don't have the time to read and explain the news to you.

But take your blinders off first. Trump is many shades from the white that you seem to perceive him to be. Try a few shades of grey. No, go directly to black.

Some of us choose to make our own minds up as to Trump's guilt or innocence instead of taking the MSM propaganda as truth.

Trump may be a bit too un PC for some, but some of us like that.

I could explain why most of the charges against Trump are false, but like you I don't have the time to explain it to you.

As to some charges that may be true, I wasn't in the room at the time, so I don't know about them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1