Unique Experience?

Puchaiyank

7 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

Not believable. Had this happened you wouldn't be here to speak about it. Movin on.

Really? I didnt know the fact that each and every bear charge results in fatal consequences, with the poor man, woman or child left a torn and dying bleeding out mess. Imagaine that. Learn something new from the experts every day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Really? I didnt know the fact that each and every bear charge results in fatal consequences, with the poor man, woman or child left a torn and dying bleeding out mess. Imagaine that. Learn something new from the experts every day.

When I find a real expert I'll learn.

3 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

When I find a real expert I'll learn.

Not difficult to find on here. Most have Special Forces experience/ ex CEO's of multinational corporations/can talk bs for hours.

Or something to do with a Roman legion...:crazy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember, on my first trip to Thailand and Bangkok, totally exhausted from years of tiring relationships with western women, meeting a guy and decide to visit the notorious Patpong area.

After not long, i was merrily drunk in the seediest of bars,sitting on a sofa with 2 topless waitresses on my sides.

For a moment i thought i was dreaming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, allanos said:

You appear to be an immensely "driven" person, and time management is clearly your forte.

It should give you a great amount of pleasure when you sit back and reflect on all of your life's achievements, not the mention the achievements yet to come.

Kudos

ive learned in Thailand to believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. but if its all true fair play to him.

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Khaeng Mak said:
On 4/29/2019 at 3:33 AM, HuskerDo said:

Most is made up for sure.

I'll give you a $100,000 dollars for every bullet point that is not true.  But if they're all true you have to give me your entire life saings.

You had interesting bullet points... some seemed a stretch to the causal reader - but there is no need for the 'Most is made up for sure' comment...  but then you loose credibility by highlighting your affinity for exaggeration when offering $100,000.... should have just ignored him.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You had interesting bullet points... some seemed a stretch to the causal reader - but there is no need for the 'Most is made up for sure' comment...  but then you loose credibility by highlighting your affinity for exaggeration when offering $100,000.... should have just ignored him.

I am not here to foster credibility.  You can believe what I say, or not.  Choice is up to you.

I no longer discuss my life when I meet someone new.  The reason is that they usually think that I am lying.  Especially here in Thailand were the bulk of expats are full of sh*t.

Edited by Khaeng Mak
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Great story...you have reason to be proud...I fear the current generation...for the most part...lacks the ambition and drive of older generations...I hope I am wrong...????

Juvenal said that a couple of millennia before you.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

A couple of months back I had a massage in Siam Reap, and 3 massage girls piled into the room with me.

That was memorable.

Dammit, why doesn't that ever happen to me? Not that I've been to Siem Reap - yet.

2 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

He said he was in  "Siam Reap"...not Siem Reap...mabe you should go there for your next massage...

I assumed it was a misspelling, which has been known to happen with quite a few posters on TV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

A couple of months back I had a massage in Siam Reap, and 3 massage girls piled into the room with me.

That was memorable.

I don't like massage as a rule so don't often go.  But 6 or 7 years ago I went to a little shop that only had three or four girls working.  It was in a beachside village and not a sexpat area.  The owner of the shop stepped up to do my massage, she was early forties and not unattractive.  But there was this tall and fit dark skinned girl in her early twenties.  She had her hair plaited into two pigtail braids.  I told the owner I would like her to do my massage if she was free.

The owner asked the girl. She said yes but said no sex.  I said yes no sex I only want a Thai massage.  

This girl was really stunning.  A hard 9 at least. She was also a good masseuse. After she had finished my back it was time to roll over.  And after looking at this lovely young thing I couldn't help but get a diamond cutter.

The young lass took of her top and her fisherman's pants and underneath she was wearing a pair of those tiny boy pants that hugged her tight little bum. Without any request on my part she started to blow me. Good lord it was good.

My legs were like jelly when I had to walk back out to the front of the shop where the other girls were seated. I must of looked a wreck because they kept asking me if I was ok.  They sat me down in a sofa and brought me some tea.

The dark skinned beauty came out to join us and giggled every time she made eye contact with me. 

I only paid for a standard Thai massage.  I have now idea why she blew me. But it was a surprise that rocked me to my core and a memory that will never be forgotten. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hmm, once in a lifetime experiences .... falling off a jetty in Margate aged 6, nearly drowning but pulled out by an older girl ..... nearly drowning again after being caught in a current off a beach in Libya, this time no help but when i gave up swimming found i was over a sandbank and could stand up .... 5 minutes rest and then made it back to the shore.

Being on a beach in Libya when a pilot decided to do a strafing run on the next beach, only 500 metres away. Being caught in a sandstorm in the Libyan desert, on foot with no water .... navigating back to oil rig by following the shape of the sand ripples (prevailing wind meant they nearly all line up roughly North/South). I heard the sound of the generators before i could see the rig.

These are all experiences you only want to have once!

• Thanks 1

On 4/28/2019 at 12:29 PM, Khaeng Mak said:
  • Staked a kid (baby goat) out on Komodo island and watched it get attacked and devoured by a pack of dragons
  • Caught a 108 kg yellow fin tuna
  • Worked in Mother Theresa's street hospital in Calcutta
  • Trekked to the base of Sagarmatha
  • Completed an indentured apprenticeship and three degrees
  • Dived with a 4m white pointer
  • Visited 47 countries
  • Rode a horse worth 7.5 million dollars US in Washing DC
  • Built my own consultancy up from scratch starting in my garage with initial capital of only $1,200
  • Completed successful projects for some of the largest private and publicly listed companies in the world
  • Successfully applied to government for grant to assistant project that sought to find male mentors for boys raised by single women
  • Raised significant amounts of money to assist in purchase of equipment for pediatric ward 
  • Developed my own propriety software that was adopted by a number global companies including Glencore and Xstrata
  • Surfed a 5m barrel
  • Seen a sumatran rhino in the wild
  • Layed a flower on Tenzing Norgay's grave
  • Patted a snow leopard
  • Hand feed a loaf of bread to a hippo
  • Spent my 35 birthday dancing on the aft deck of a 52 foot cutter rigged ketch moored in the Scheldt river in Antwerp.  I was tripping on molly, Bergen Op Zoom hydro, and Cote d'Or chocolate. I was dancing with a bunch of uni girls who where part of the African dance troupe. We where dancing to live trance music played on a set of bag pipes.  It was snowing.
  • Punched a bully and broke his cheek bone and eye socket.
  • Stabbed in a nightclub
  • Robbed at knife point
  • Survived a crash into a power pole.  I was in the back seat.  Other 3 friends in the car killed
  • Water skied at 90 miles per hour behind blown 454 boat
  • Learned to barefoot
  • Successfully invested in rare coins and gemstones
  • Developed property
  • Taught at Technical College and University
  • Taught Intellectually Disabled Students
  • Taught Aboriginal and Torres Straight Island students
  • Taught myself to code in JS and PHP
  • Published author
  • Published academic author
  • Published cartoonist

And I am just getting started...

As someone else has said, this list looks like a set of random bullet points pulled from the internet. 

What was the software you developed? And what were the "successful projects" you completed for the world's largest companies?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pharoticus said:

As someone else has said, this list looks like a set of random bullet points pulled from the internet. 

What was the software you developed? And what were the "successful projects" you completed for the world's largest companies?

Nope. Can't be bothered to explain myself to you. I have more valuable activities to spend my time on. Like I have already posted. Believe me, or not, choice is up to you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Khaeng Mak said:

Nope. Can't be bothered to explain myself to you. I have more valuable activities to spend my time on. Like I have already posted. Believe me, or not, choice is up to you.

Right..:cheesy::cheesy:

3 hours ago, Pharoticus said:

Do you want to ruin  all this poster's fun?

Living in a dream doesn't allow for a lot of reality.      ????

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

You guys in country have one coming up next week. I would love to see it, and if I was 20 years younger Id be on a plane yesterday

I agree...it has been decades since Thailand has had this much pomp & circumstance...I expect to see a good bit of the ceremony on TV...there is definitely excitement in the air...