TM 30 requirements for non retirement visitors

30 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Make a copy of it when you first get it. Or better still take a picture with your phone and store it on the cloud. (Or equivalent). I have a folder full of all this, including passport, Extension, TM 6, driving licences and other official gumpth. 

So if a person is not as efficient as you and does not take a photo or scan the receipt and looses it, what are the steps to get another one? 

4 minutes ago, longball53098 said:

So if a person is not as efficient as you and does not take a photo or scan the receipt and looses it, what are the steps to get another one? 

As it is ten years old I would just carry on until someone asks for it and at that time say you have lost it. If you really insist on getting another one, submit another one. I believe you said your wife owned the property, which would make it her responsibility. 

Take.

• A copy of her photo ID – signed in BLUE ink
  • A copy of the title deed (house registration book) for his or her property where you are staying – signed in BLUE ink
  • A copy of the rental contract
  • Complete a TM.30 form, signed in BLUE Ink
  • Copy of your passport, photo page, entry stamp/ TM 6 and Visa/extension. Signed.

A bit of the kitchen sink going on here, but that is what I did and I now forget what IO actually wanted from the pile!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

Does anyone know if immigration at the airport can see if someone was not registered at an address for their holiday in Thailand?

If they could they would not bother doing it.

They are only concerned that you are not an overstay or have a block on leaving the country due to legal problems

Removed a troll post (off-topic comment based on a completely wrong understanding of section 38 of the Immigration Act regarding the notification of the arrival of a foreigner at a residence or hotel within 24 hours of the foreigner's arrival)