Barr cancels second day of testimony, escalating battle with U.S. Congress

webfact

16 minutes ago, Longcut said:

Funny how the Liberal media called Obamas lies, False Claims.

But, call Trump's false claims as Lies.

Thanks for confirming my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

57 minutes ago, stevenl said:

And don't forget to look at Benghazi, emails, Clinton Foundation and everything else that has been investigated by republicans many, many times.

You forgot the Lincoln assassination:

The latest charge against Mrs. Clinton was reported by Fox host Sean Hannity, who said that the evidence of her role in the Lincoln assassination came mainly in the form of e-mails

For the record the DOJ has refused congress request and subpoena for the unredacted Mueller report.

The Democrates will eventually get it. The DOJ will be held for contempt and even Donalds loaded Supreme Court will not be able to stop the unredacted report going to the Oversight Commitee which has the highest

security clearance.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Paul Henry said:

For the record the DOJ has refused congress request and subpoena for the unredacted Mueller report.

The Democrates will eventually get it. The DOJ will be held for contempt and even Donalds loaded Supreme Court will not be able to stop the unredacted report going to the Oversight Commitee which has the highest

security clearance.

All that would do is give them a peak into ongoing grand jury cases.

They Dems might even find their own names there. we'll find out eventually 

and coup plotters will get theirs too eventually.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Press is the enemy of the people, right?

That's the classic game of dangerous authoritarian demagogues throughout history.

Pravda - the truth.

And how similar some media and politicians in the US now appear in actions to the old Stalinists.

Let's have a show trial for President Trump, AG Barr and a few others - charge them with being bad citizens and not supporting the Democrats!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

The Democrat members on the committee come across like spoiled children, behaving badly. The report confirmed their was no collusion despite many of them still trying to insist there was; because they know better. They've fallen into the trap of believing their own propaganda and wishful thinking is reality just because they want it to be and they say it is. 

Now they turn on the messengers. Any thing they can find to hound, discredit, nit-pick, in the hope people will forget the actual conclusion. There was no collusion despite Democrats, and their tame media, insistence they had absolute proof. 

Pelosi and a gang of POTUS long shot hopefuls are even trying to bully and vilify the AG in unprecedented ways. Presumably they are immune from slander? Even their own Democrat committee chairman has censured them.

If I was American, I'd be very concerned with how the Democrat Party are now trying to use the DoJ, Courts, and Law has political weapons. It's a trait normally associated with the extreme left. Oppose us, challenge us, defeat us and we'll start a witch hunt to bring you down - very Stalinesque. 

It smacks of desperation of people who believe they are entitled to rule, and only them.

"The report confirmed their was no collusion"

You're an intelligent man, why do you say this, knowing it is not true?

• Confused 1

Everything has to be done to force this mans resignation. He is a disgrace, a con man, and a man totally lacking in dignity, objectivity, honesty, and integrity. Not great qualities for an attorney general. He needs to be removed, asap. He is a hazard to the American people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Everything has to be done to force this mans resignation. He is a disgrace, a con man, and a man totally lacking in dignity, objectivity, honesty, and integrity. Not great qualities for an attorney general. He needs to be removed, asap. He is a hazard to the American people. 

Speaking as a deplorable, repulsive and loathesome example of an American citizen, I think Mr. Barr is doing a great job and I look forward to him defending MY civil rights to be free of .govs politically motivated ginned up fake criminality.

Hey maybe some may call it treason.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Every single thing that Barr has done since installed, has been politically motivated. What universe are you living in? Where is your objectivity? Too much kool aid?

I dont care if he wears an orange wig and dances naked before pics of the Donald, I just want him the take care of the treasonous jamokes who <deleted> wit the USA......and dont tbink that weasels like Strzok or Ohr or McCabe would be adverse to a little cooperation themselves.

Now y'all have fun screaming about nothing...hey and did you read the report yet?

Edited by metisdead
Profanity removed.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hundreds of prosecutors (hundreds)have signed a letter saying the only reason Donald isent charged with a felony is because he is potus that’s after reading the redacted report hundreds plural hundreds 

56 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I dont care if he wears an orange wig and dances naked before pics of the Donald, I just want him the take care of the treasonous jamokes who <deleted> wit the USA......and dont tbink that weasels like Strzok or Ohr or McCabe would be adverse to a little cooperation themselves.

Now y'all have fun screaming about nothing...hey and did you read the report yet?

How about the Russians who helped to rigg the election in donalds favor?mad at them to?

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Not yet. It has been redacted beyond recognition, due to fear, and immense guilt.

Just now, spidermike007 said:

Not yet. It has been redacted beyond recognition, due to fear, and immense guilt.

How do you know if you havent read it ????

I have. Its barely redacted. And the honchos get even less redactions.

But hey let me help you. No collusion.

• Sad 1