Dentist coasts of complete implant replacement in pattaya or bangkok ?

Sandman77

Hello ! I have friend from cambidia , she need to replace all her tooth , broken and pain , I recommend her go to thailand sap, what are good recommended dentists of foreign doctors for complete implant in pattaya I read 50000 baht for complete tooth replacement by a German dentist is this a normal price ,? Is there a difference in quality use of material ?what materials are avalible?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I know a guy who paid more than 30,000B in Bangkok - per tooth.

50k for all of them sounds cheap to me.

It sounds too cheap. A single implant is 55000 baht at the best clinic in Chiang Mai. Perhaps when the OP was quoted that cost, they meant it was for a SINGLE complete tooth.

The other possibility is it's one of the 2-day implant dental shops. A proper implant takes months. The failure rate with the fast implants is 40 - 50%.

It will not be 50K for all teeth. More like 45-55K per tooth.

Dr. Paweenwan Suwangatte.  at Phyathai Sri Racha Hospital is excellent for this. But, as noted, it will run to a lot of money. Are your sure none of the teeth are salvagable by any means (post + crown etc?) ? Even if so, a combination of a few implants plus a removable bridge may be a better approach.

In addition to cost this takes a lot of time, she will likely have to make several trips to Thailand for it.

I thought Cambodia and Vietnam had good dental clinics at a fraction of the Thai price.

Why Thailand?

Salvaging the original is always better than all out and implants.

Broken teeth can generally be fixed, dead teeth can be crowned.

You should also consider false teeth.

Implants are for rich people.

Edited by BritManToo

Yes, that should be per tooth. If that price is for a complete set then be wary. Your friend should check out Thantakit Dental Center in Bangkok. I can highly recommend Thantakit as I used them in the past several times and their work is always flawless. Pretty good experience with them overall. Your friend could ask for the 10% discount for cash payments and they also assist in hotel accommodations affiliated with them for less. Cheers.