Brad Pitt Laughs Off Rumors of a Jennifer Aniston Reunion: 'Oh My God'

snoop1130

Brad Pitt Laughs Off Rumors of a Jennifer Aniston Reunion: 'Oh My God'

By Rachel DeSantis

fgfthrt.png

Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt / LUCY NICHOLSON/AFP/GETTY

Brad Pitt is brushing off any notion of a reconciliation with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston.

The Once Upon a Time in Hollywood star was caught by paparazzi in video shared by Entertainment Tonight as he walked to his car in Los Angeles Friday.

The shutterbug grilled Pitt on the one question “everyone wants to know”: is he getting back with Aniston?

“Oh my god,” Pitt, 55, responded with a chuckle before hopping in his car and telling the man, “Alright, have a good one.”

Full Story: https://people.com/movies/brad-pitt-laughs-off-rumors-of-jennifer-aniston-reunion/

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I can understand why he would find this funny. Imagine getting back together with her? I am sure he is thrilled to put her in the rear view. No thanks.

maxresdefault.jpg

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not.  Did you see her in ‘Horrible Bosses’ - horny as hell.

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I can understand why he would find this funny. Imagine getting back together with her? I am sure he is thrilled to put her in the rear view. No thanks.

maxresdefault.jpg

Shoot Spider, I'd take and keep her in a heartbeat. I thought he was crazy to leave her for Jolie. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Whats wrong with that? 10 x more attractive than the fuglies I see farang married to and I bet she wasn't ever a hooker either ????

• Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 5:00 PM, Mukdahanman said:

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not.  Did you see her in ‘Horrible Bosses’ - horny as hell.

LOL. What has that got to do with living together?

He's have to be insane to even contemplate getting back with her. Mind you that could also cover any of the high maintenance princesses that trawl for rich and famous men.

18 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. What has that got to do with living together?

He's have to be insane to even contemplate getting back with her. Mind you that could also cover any of the high maintenance princesses that trawl for rich and famous men.

I guess you know more about her than I do - how about mia noi material, maybe that’d work ????