Creative Real Estate Marketing!

I’ve got an overnight apartment on Soi Nailert in Ploenchit and right next to my condo they are building the O2 Hip Condominium. Every time I walk past the site I laugh at there bill board outlining the nice condo. They show the building in lush surroundings but somehow the artist conveniently forgot to put in the huge elevated expressway that sits about oh 5 meters behind the building site :o

http://www.oceanproperty.co.th/realestates...nium/intro.html

I just hope no one buys this place without seeing the actual site in person.

Tompa,

I’ve got an overnight apartment on Soi Nailert in Ploenchit and right next to my condo they are building the O2 Hip Condominium. Every time I walk past the site I laugh at there bill board outlining the nice condo. They show the building in lush surroundings but somehow the artist conveniently forgot to put in the huge elevated expressway that sits about oh 5 meters behind the building site :o

http://www.oceanproperty.co.th/realestates...nium/intro.html

I just hope no one buys this place without seeing the actual site in person.

Tompa,

Have you ever seen abillboard advertsising a house with another one next to it?

No - they are surrounded with beautiful landscaped gardens and fileds that go on as far as the eye can see

But this is not just a Thai thing..pick up any sales literature on property in the west and it's exactly the same...and if anyone were stupid enough to buy something they had never seen...

Well

Som nam na :D

No, 'the synchronised' in ratchada wins hands down. I think there is a farang that sits around recommending trendy names to thai builders, then sits back and has a good old laugh.

As for marketing, it is not true that all western countries do the same, Oz has strict rules for such false and misleading advertising.

Here it is a free for all.

I was going to buy this house once, beautiful mountain views, same same swiss alps, but then I decided Pattaya was just not for me.