Thai gf experience

Davidbrophy

On 5/11/2019 at 9:17 PM, OneEyedPie said:

Okay, what is it that you're looking for exactly.  Good time or potential long term relationship?

If coming off a bad break up, should just focus on a transactional short term good time. For a long term relationship, best that you first have some "lag between the vag" before committing to another relationship.

10 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

tell them you want to have unprotected sex with them. when you find one that says yes, then you know you have a keeper.

Sarcastic post of the week award goes to......

On 5/11/2019 at 9:00 PM, baansgr said:

Most real estate agent Thai girls are ex bar girls or hookers, visit a few with the excuse you are looking to buy a condo, sure the relationship will flourish quickly....

Some female real estate agents are quite hot. Be that as it may, I'm interested in how you have acquired knowledge of them to the point of using the classifier "most".

On 5/11/2019 at 9:17 PM, OneEyedPie said:

Okay, what is it that you're looking for exactly.  Good time or potential long term relationship?

9 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

In any case, the OP is not asking for a relationship but just for a holiday companion, so a nice bargirl would be ideal.

Unless I missed something the OP never clarified what his ambitions amounted to.  

Carefully digesting the contents of the thread works wonders, at least for me.