Britain's Conservatives in fourth place in EU election poll, Farage leads

rooster59

1 hour ago, aright said:

Not happy to expose yourself but happy to  gratuitously insult other people as stooges and chimps...Quite frankly I didn't expect anything else.

I’m not a fool to put my private details on any social media forum. I haven’t seen yours? Why don’t you practice what you preach?

54 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

I’m not a fool to put my private details on any social media forum. I haven’t seen yours? Why don’t you practice what you preach?

Because I asked first. ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, evadgib said:

He was there to answer questions about his party in the forthcoming elections. When Marr tried to drag him elsewhere Farage quite rightly directed the interview back in the direction in which it was supposed to travel.

Marr/The BBC looked decidedly amature. To me it was Marr's "Micheal Fish" moment.

He's there to answer questions asked of him, when you volunteer for a TV interview you can't dictate what questions you will answer. He purposively avoided the questions because he knows that many of the "useful idiots" that follow his every word won't like the fact that he thinks privatisation of the NHS is a good idea ... that would not be a vote winner. He's got to keep the "con" going to get those votes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AlexRich said:

It's just been reported in the Guardian that Arron Banks gave him £450,000 of funding after the Brexit vote ... "providing him with a furnished Chelsea home, a car and a driver, and money to promote him in America".

And we all know how dodgy Arron Banks is ... Russian wife and suspected "donations" from Russia to fund the Brexit campaign? 

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised to learn that these muppets are the modern day equivalents to the Cambridge spys of the 1950's. 

Under EC rules all donations over a certain size have to be disclosed.

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With all this turmoil I notice that the pound has responded negatively to these events. Transferwise barely gave me 40 baht to the pound yesterday. Surely many of you posters writing on this forum are expats. Don't you worry about where this man would lead us?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, tebee said:

Well it's happened, Lib dems now in second place in the polls, ahead of labour. Tories in 5th place, behind Greens

Amazing how well Sir Vince is doing all of a sudden!

• Like 1