Britain's Conservatives in fourth place in EU election poll, Farage leads

rooster59

1 hour ago, vogie said:

Remain campaigners have tried blocking the roads in and around the latest Nigel Farage Brexit Party Rally in Merthyr Tydfil to prevent free speech. Remainers must understand that you cannot quell democracy that easy, but blocking roads, blocking Brexit and blocking democracy is just another day at the office for remainers.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, vogie said:

Remain campaigners have tried blocking the roads in and around the latest Nigel Farage Brexit Party Rally in Merthyr Tydfil to prevent free speech. Remainers must understand that you cannot quell democracy that easy, but blocking roads, blocking Brexit and blocking democracy is just another day at the office for remainers.

as i have stated already on here farage'e wont be popular in scotland,wales oR ireland = GAME OVER

4 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Their day is coming quite soon..they are but lemmings who cannot think for themselves..probably left wing upper class twits/guardian readerstapatalk_1557405965523.jpegtapatalk_1556804137039.jpegtapatalk_1556504588916.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You had your day 3 years ago,pity its been all downhill since,Farage and his cronies wouldnt win many seats in england but wont get a single one in the rest of the UK,its just a dream,surely its sunk in now

8 minutes ago, bomber said:

as i have stated already on here farage'e wont be popular in scotland,wales oR ireland = GAME OVER

Well seeing you said it, I think we can all take it as gospel then.

45 minutes ago, bomber said:

??

He unveiled 4x defecting Welsh assembly members during a brexit rally yesterday ????

52 minutes ago, evadgib said:

??

He unveiled 4x defecting Welsh assembly members during a brexit rally yesterday ????

SNP fears CONFIRMED: Brexit Party makes HUGE gains in polls sending WARNING to Sturgeon

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1127830/Brexit-News-Brexit-Party-Nigel-Farage-SNP-Nicola-Sturgeon-European-Election

So not only in Wales........................

1 hour ago, vogie said:

Well seeing you said it, I think we can all take it as gospel then.

To be fair, the typically warm Scottish welcome slipped last time he ventured north of the border.

Nigel Farage barricaded in Scottish pub and rescued by police riot van

Surprisingly, for such a patriot, it appears that Farage doesn't even know the flag of England. For one who was instrumental in the forming of the EDL, I would have thought he knew the difference between the Union flag and the St George's Cross.

"A shaken Mr Farage told reporters: “We have never had a reception like this anywhere in Britain before. Clearly, it’s anti-British and anti-English. They hate the Union Jack.”"

5 minutes ago, Loiner said:

SNP fears CONFIRMED: Brexit Party makes HUGE gains in polls sending WARNING to Sturgeon

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1127830/Brexit-News-Brexit-Party-Nigel-Farage-SNP-Nicola-Sturgeon-European-Election

So not only in Wales........................

Good god - the reek of desperation from that headline is totally underlined by the pathetic attempt to report something from nothing. You have to commend Daily Express reporters for their valiant efforts to turn sh!t into headlines - but I have no sympathy for the people who read this comic book garbage day after day and think that they are getting a credible and unbiased window on the world.

In the most recent Yougov Survey, explicitly pro-remain parties in Scotland are polling at 60%. A significant number of Labour voters will also be pro-remain, and even some hardcore tories. Face fact - Scotland sees the Brexit Party for what it is, and we are laughing so hard at it  - as we are at your nonsense headline. 

SNP 38%,

Brexit Party 21%,

Liberal Democrats 11%,

Labour 10%,

Greens 9%,

Conservatives 6%,

Change UK 2%

7 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Good god - the reek of desperation from that headline is totally underlined by the pathetic attempt to report something from nothing. You have to commend Daily Express reporters for their valiant efforts to turn sh!t into headlines - but I have no sympathy for the people who read this comic book garbage day after day and think that they are getting a credible and unbiased window on the world.

In the most recent Yougov Survey, explicitly pro-remain parties in Scotland are polling at 60%. A significant number of Labour voters will also be pro-remain, and even some hardcore tories. Face fact - Scotland sees the Brexit Party for what it is, and we are laughing so hard at it  - as we are at your nonsense headline. 

SNP 38%,

Brexit Party 21%,

Liberal Democrats 11%,

Labour 10%,

Greens 9%,

Conservatives 6%,

Change UK 2%

Even if BP has a 21% poll in bonnie Scotland that is pretty fair going. Hope for the place yet! ????

3 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

SNP 38%,

Brexit Party 21%,

Liberal Democrats 11%,

Labour 10%,

Greens 9%,

Conservatives 6%,

Change UK 2%

Let's be practical. The Brexit Party is the fastest growing party in modern British political history.

In 4 weeks, according to your figures, they have garnered 21% of the vote with almost no electioneering ......time for some introspection, concern and respect I would have thought. 

19 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

To be fair, the typically warm Scottish welcome slipped last time he ventured north of the border.

Surprisingly, for such a patriot, it appears that Farage doesn't even know the flag of England. For one who was instrumental in the forming of the EDL, I would have thought he knew the difference between the Union flag and the St George's Cross.

"A shaken Mr Farage told reporters: “We have never had a reception like this anywhere in Britain before. Clearly, it’s anti-British and anti-English. They hate the Union Jack.”"

If he could access the beer I suppose it's not such a grim scenario. ???? 

13 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

No one does, but he’s a more credible businessman than the chimp from the Daily Telegraph .... and Buffett doesn’t have to take the company position, unlike the Torygraph chimp.

1 hour ago, RuamRudy said:

No Nigel, they hate you, and know a snakeoil selling conman when they see one.

Is that the best you can do??tapatalk_1548815629899.jpeg

13 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

No one does, but he’s a more credible businessman than the chimp from the Daily Telegraph .... and Buffett doesn’t have to take the company position, unlike the Torygraph chimp.

"Liam has been Political Correspondent for The Financial Times (based in Parliament), written for The Economist from Moscow and, between 1999 and 2006 was Economics Correspondent at Channel 4 News – where he won a string of awards, including the Wincott Business Broadcasting award an unprecedented four times. He continues to research, write and present hard-hitting Dispatches documentaries for Channel 4 and regularly appears on flagship programmes such as BBC1’s Question Time and Any Questions on BBC, while also broadcasting frequently on LBC, Sky, CNBC and other outlets.

Between 2007 and 2013, he was Chief Economist at Prosperity Capital Management, the world's largest Russia/CIS-focused asset manager, controlling investments worth over $4bn for a range of institutional clients from Europe, the US and the Middle East, including pension funds, insurance companies, charities and sovereign wealth funds."

I can understand you disagreeing with him but why do you feel the need to insult him as well?

Can you give us your educational qualifications, business experience and accomplishments that makes your opinion more valuable than his? 

SNP 38%,

Brexit Party 21%,

Liberal Democrats 11%,

Labour 10%,

Greens 9%,

Conservatives 6%,

Change UK 2%

Over 1,000,000 Scots VOTED FOR BREXIT..or did that " slip your mind "..???

1 hour ago, aright said:

Let's be practical. The Brexit Party is the fastest growing party in modern British political history.

In 4 weeks, according to your figures, they have garnered 21% of the vote with almost no electioneering ......time for some introspection, concern and respect I would have thought. 

the fact it formed has given the govt the go ahead to scrap brexit,talk out shooting yourself in the foot

25 minutes ago, bomber said:

the fact it formed has given the govt the go ahead to scrap brexit,talk out shooting yourself in the foot

Pint of Logic anyone? Oh chit, we ran out, sorry,

1 hour ago, aright said:

"Liam has been Political Correspondent for The Financial Times (based in Parliament), written for The Economist from Moscow and, between 1999 and 2006 was Economics Correspondent at Channel 4 News – where he won a string of awards, including the Wincott Business Broadcasting award an unprecedented four times. He continues to research, write and present hard-hitting Dispatches documentaries for Channel 4 and regularly appears on flagship programmes such as BBC1’s Question Time and Any Questions on BBC, while also broadcasting frequently on LBC, Sky, CNBC and other outlets.

Between 2007 and 2013, he was Chief Economist at Prosperity Capital Management, the world's largest Russia/CIS-focused asset manager, controlling investments worth over $4bn for a range of institutional clients from Europe, the US and the Middle East, including pension funds, insurance companies, charities and sovereign wealth funds."

I can understand you disagreeing with him but why do you feel the need to insult him as well?

Can you give us your educational qualifications, business experience and accomplishments that makes your opinion more valuable than his? 

I could do ... but then I'd be told by you and others that I am a liar. And then I'd be asked to post proofs on here ... which would be incredibly foolish. 

He takes his coin from the Barclay Brothers ... it's really that simple. He would not be allowed to publish anything that deviates from the agenda that this newspaper is pushing. Common sense tells you that. 

7 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

I could do ... but then I'd be told by you and others that I am a liar. And then I'd be asked to post proofs on here ... which would be incredibly foolish. 

He takes his coin from the Barclay Brothers ... it's really that simple. He would not be allowed to publish anything that deviates from the agenda that this newspaper is pushing. Common sense tells you that. 

Strange isn't it that some people are happy to insult and sit in judgement on other people but aren't prepared to be judged themselves and opt for the cop out of being glasshouse warriors  . I certainly would never call you a iiar or insult you and wouldn't ask for proof either  so feel free to tell me without fear of any recrimination.

"He takes his coin from the Barclay Brothers"  Common sense tells me that Corbyn, Lucas, Sturgeon, Blair etc also publish articles in that newspaper...…..are they pushing the "Telegraph Agenda"? 

11 minutes ago, kingdong said:

he said he,d take britain out the eu and he did.don,t recollect him saying he was going to do anything else.

Not quite true. He also wants to close the NHS and privatize the health care.

But that is understandable. He is a rich man and does not need the NHS.

The Tilbrook case is Finally getting some MSM attention.

Explaining his party's case, he said: 'It's quite simple. If your notice expires, then you're out. 

'They served their notice under that Act of Parliament. If you look at the Act in question, it's 137 words. 

'It just says that she's got power to serve notice to withdraw the UK from the EU. It doesn't say she's got any other powers.

'That's the crux of the case: that she's properly served the notice, and at the end of that period of notice of two years, you're out.' 

He said the Gina Miller case - when Ms Miller forced the PM to win parliamentary backing to begin the Brexit process - was a helpful precedent for his party. 

Government lawyers say that Mrs May had prerogative powers to agree a Brexit delay with Brussels. 

But an Act of Parliament supersedes prerogative powers - a point made by the Supreme Court in Miller, said Mr Tilbrook. 

46 minutes ago, aright said:

Strange isn't it that some people are happy to insult and sit in judgement on other people but aren't prepared to be judged themselves and opt for the cop out of being glasshouse warriors  . I certainly would never call you a iiar or insult you and wouldn't ask for proof either  so feel free to tell me without fear of any recrimination.

"He takes his coin from the Barclay Brothers"  Common sense tells me that Corbyn, Lucas, Sturgeon, Blair etc also publish articles in that newspaper...…..are they pushing the "Telegraph Agenda"? 

I’m happy to call him out for what he is ... a paid stooge of the Barclay Brothers, so anything he puts into print is tainted by association. 

As someone who has been participating on TV and other social media over the years I’ve learned it’s never a smart thing to reveal too much about yourself, so I never do. And no taunting by anyone will change that. 

Archived